Democrats say no one, not even the President is above the law...

Why are corrupt politicians that take bribes and lie above the law?

I've known potsmokers for decades, they're not bad people.

Asc, fake news, fake Congressmen and fake Senators and assorted POS, anti-White and anti-Black politicians at state and local levels refer to illegal aliens as "undocumented" not illegal.

How come sanctuary states are above the law? Yadda yadda.................I can hear the Democrats now, maybe they've already done it...............

"I challenge all my constituents to declare nobody (we mean Trump of course) is above the law."

Sanders: "Absolutely, and all inmates must be given the right to vote."

Biden: "Can you repeat the question?"

Warren: "With all that's sincerity I pledge my native ass"

Castro: " Not only do I believe nobody is above the law, but I believe that nobody is above the law JUSTICE. Including transgender males that require abortions.

How come sanctuary states are above the law? Yadda yadda.................I can hear the Democrats now, maybe they've already done it...............

"I challenge all my constituents to declare nobody (we mean Trump of course) is above the law."

Sanders: "Absolutely, and all inmates must be given the right to vote."

Biden: "Can you repeat the question?"

Warren: "With all that's sincerity I pledge my native ass"

Cortez: " Not only do I believe nobody is above the law, but I believe that nobody is above the law JUSTICE. Including transgender males that require abortions.

There's laws and penalties already on the books for them sanctuary state criminals.

Asc, fake news, fake Congressmen and fake Senators and assorted POS, anti-White and anti-Black politicians at state and local levels refer to illegal aliens as "undocumented" not illegal.
Hey dummy. Being undocumented isnt illegal. To be illegal you have to be in the country illegally.

Who told you "illegals" are above the law when the very term denotes they are not?

When people buy weed in some states they are not above federal law.

No one told you from the DNC headquarters the correct PC term for them now is "asylum seekers?"

Hey dummy. Being undocumented isnt illegal. To be illegal you have to be in the country illegally.

And what should happen to people like that?

It rhymes with "reforted".

And what should happen to people like that?

It rhymes with "reforted".
People like what? Undocumented or illegal?

Being undocumented is illegal.
No it isnt. Its a civil matter. Do you guys even try to educate yourself before you start talking?

No it isnt. Its a civil matter. Do you guys even try to educate yourself before you start talking?
Tomato, Tomata

Who told you "illegals" are above the law when the very term denotes they are not?

When people buy weed in some states they are not above federal law.

No one told you from the DNC headquarters the correct PC term for them now is "asylum seekers?"

No one tells me what term to use. Besides why would I listen to the DNC when I am not a dem?

Tomato, Tomata
No its not the same. If youre undocumented all you have to do is get your documentation and prove it to the judge in civil court.

Asc, stop being (or pretending to be) a low information idiot! Undocumented is the PC term for illegal alien. They have no fucking documentation!

My older brother went to the soviet union. russia to be exact back when Nixon was being called on the carpet. He said it was the proudest moment, no one is above the law. The soviets had no concept of such things, we do. Or we used to..

Forum List

Back