I finally decided to do it...

fuzzykitten99 said:
I am getting a tattoo. It's gonna be a head shot of Fawkes the Phoenix. I go in today at about 5pm, and it will run me about $100-120

when it's done, i'll have my hubby take a picture and i'll post it.

Where are you having it done?

Said1 said:
Where are you having it done?

on my mid-lower back.

i couldn't get it done yesterday because the place my friend and i are getting them done, was short one person and we would have been there til midnight if we would have waited for another artist to come in. so we are getting them done tomorrow because she's working late tonight.

this is the head-shot i am gonna use... it's the one with him facing left
http://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN7200&catid=21

fuzzykitten99 said:
on my mid-lower back.

i couldn't get it done yesterday because the place my friend and i are getting them done, was short one person and we would have been there til midnight if we would have waited for another artist to come in. so we are getting them done tomorrow because she's working late tonight.

this is the head-shot i am gonna use... it's the one with him facing left
http://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN7200&catid=21

That sucks. I'm horribly impatient, I probably would have waited. :D

That's a different tatoo, I like all the red. I have three, one I regret (covering a scar), one I love, kinda neutral on the third.

Said1 said:
That sucks. I'm horribly impatient, I probably would have waited. :D

That's a different tatoo, I like all the red. I have three, one I regret (covering a scar), one I love, kinda neutral on the third.

I have four. Three of them are characters in books and short stories I have written, one is an Egyptian Hieroglyph.

I don't get girls. Why would a woman deface her body with a tattoo?
I've never seen one that made ANY woman more attractive.
Tell me, I don't understand this on woman, men either but that's a different issue.

Mr. P said:
Tell me, I don't understand this on woman, men either but that's a different issue.

Different strokes for different folks. :funnyface

Said1 said:
What are the characters? Which hieroglyph?

On my upper left arm I have a young wizard holding a chrystal ball, on my right shoulder I have a unicorn, on my upper left shoulder I have a dagger and rose. On my right forearm I have the Eye of Horus.

Mr. P said:

A tattoo often is a representation of a person's personality, they are not done only to enhance beauty.

Often however you probably have seen tattoos on women that you didn't know were tattoos. They can get permanent lipstick and eyeliner tattoed on themselves as well as many other things.

no1tovote4 said:
A tattoo often is a representation of a person's personality, they are not done only to enhance beauty.

I don't think they enhance beauty at all on a woman..They detract (IMO).
Many (most) place them in areas that will never really be seen by anyone, so I still don't get it. What's the point?

Mr. P said:
I don't think they enhance beauty at all on a woman..They detract (IMO).
Many (most) place them in areas that will never really be seen by anyone, so I still don't get it. What's the point?

Like I said, different strokes. I think earings and holes in the tongue ect are gross, I don't get it. But that's just me. :huh:

Forum List

Back