I feel sorry for today's teenagers.

The sign on the entry door to McDonald's says "Committed to being America's first job" with the picture of a young American girl.

But when you walk in the door you almost need to know Spanish to get your order right or you have to yell your order so the 70 year old can hear you.

I do eat a fair amount of fast food during weekday lunch hours to get back to the jobsite quickly. Almost every fast food joint is like this EXCEPT Mexican & Chinese places. Of course they only hire their own.
all my years in S.California i have never encountered people working fast food who did not speak English good enough for one to understand.......
Same here...and frequently they have to hire someone who ALSO speaks Spanish because so many CUSTOMERS (you know who those are, right?) order in Spanish.
were i was im sure most of them spoke Spanish....

The sign on the entry door to McDonald's says "Committed to being America's first job" with the picture of a young American girl.

But when you walk in the door you almost need to know Spanish to get your order right or you have to yell your order so the 70 year old can hear you.

I do eat a fair amount of fast food during weekday lunch hours to get back to the jobsite quickly. Almost every fast food joint is like this EXCEPT Mexican & Chinese places. Of course they only hire their own.
all my years in S.California i have never encountered people working fast food who did not speak English good enough for one to understand.......
Same here...and frequently they have to hire someone who ALSO speaks Spanish because so many CUSTOMERS (you know who those are, right?) order in Spanish.
Yup, illegals. If you're not illegal you know English because that's what you are taught when you grow up
illegals?...in S.Cal.a lot of people can speak Spanish ....not just illegals...

Yup, illegals. If you're not illegal you know English because that's what you are taught when you grow up
KC is not shitsville California

KC is not shitsville California
i been there...just as shitty as many parts of California is....dont try to pass off KC as some great city,because it is just as bad in many respects...

Forum List

Back