CDZ I feel like the President should be held to a higher moral standard

I won’t disagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

However, I also feel that openly denouncing people who we consider to be allies and who we have given aid to, in a move that has incurred international backlash from just about every country on the planet for the sake of “Calling it like it is”, is extremely short sighted.

We’ve all had points where we’ve had to bite our tongues and collect ourselves. Trump has not done that, and it has instigated nuclear war and infuriated all of our international friends and scared/angered half of the United States.

But at least he looks badass?
How can he??????considering he has never been able to Crawl Out Of The GUTTER Himself...you have NO HOPE THERE

He became president what did you or Hillary ever become?

I won’t disagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

However, I also feel that openly denouncing people who we consider to be allies and who we have given aid to, in a move that has incurred international backlash from just about every country on the planet for the sake of “Calling it like it is”, is extremely short sighted.

We’ve all had points where we’ve had to bite our tongues and collect ourselves. Trump has not done that, and it has instigated nuclear war and infuriated all of our international friends and scared/angered half of the United States.

I've been to quite a few African countries, north and south, and they're not "shitholes". Yes, they have problems, yes in some crime is rife. But then if this is the definition of "shithole" then many US cities are also "shitholes". And shouldn't you solve your own problems before attacking others?

I see. You approve of not telling the truth about things.

I approve of keeping things peaceful and not having our president act like a child. We all know that Africa’s in a pretty bad spot, we don’t need him to piss of the planet to know that

Why not ticking people off and telling people the truth is the first step towards recovery
Then Tick yourselves off because you are the Problem

No the problem lies in you who doesn't want to admit you have a problem....what Trump is doing is called intervention..and doing it well.
I have A gREEN cARD pAL.........Trump is your saviour ACCORDING to you...God Help You

Not my savior baby steps, like the Republicans did to the South .to change it from a Democrat shit hole to a manufacturing hub.

I've been to quite a few African countries, north and south, and they're not "shitholes". Yes, they have problems, yes in some crime is rife. But then if this is the definition of "shithole" then many US cities are also "shitholes". And shouldn't you solve your own problems before attacking others?

Why did you go?

For a vacation.

Lying..

For business.

Lying..

For mercenary work..

Plausible...

I won’t dusagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

We've been biting our tongues for decades now, with little to no benefit. Nice to see someone finally kicking PC to the curb.

Deciding to vet people from the Middle East because some people might be in ISIS is kicking PC away, which is understandable.

Openly insulting people and degrading countries on an international stage, because you were frustrated and wanted to look like a badass is just dumb, imo. What did we gain from calling an entire continent and a few carribean islands a shithole?
Whoever leaked that comment made a mistake. We all knew what Trump was before hearing it, but the rest of the countries in the world (including the ones he called "shitholes") should not have heard it. It's only damaging. Trump didn't get behind the podium and say that. Someone leaked it. No doubt a Democrat, but it was short sighted, imo.
He was in a professional setting working with both Republican and Democratic senators. He should act presidential at all times. He should not be speaking that way and it was RIGHT for someone to let the world know what a racist pig our so-called leader is. If those who hear him say these things always kept quiet about it, what would that mean? It would be covering up for somone who should not be in that position in the first place. We and the world need to know the truth about this pig so we can get rid of him asap. He is a blight on our country.

You know who is being respectful to Africa?

China

How China's $60 Billion For Africa Will Drive Global Prosperity

China is investing Bigly in African infrastructure. Building roads, water systems, schools, hospitals

Meanwhile, our President is calling them shitholes and telling their people not to bother to come. They are not the type of people we want
The RWrs keep saying Muslims want to take over the world; actually, it's China, at least economically.

You know who is being respectful to Africa?

China

How China's $60 Billion For Africa Will Drive Global Prosperity

China is investing Bigly in African infrastructure. Building roads, water systems, schools, hospitals

Meanwhile, our President is calling them shitholes and telling their people not to bother to come. They are not the type of people we want
The RWrs keep saying Muslims want to take over the world; actually, it's China, at least economically.

If Russia ever really gets there act together..they will become the king of the world...way to much natural resources yet to be discovered.

What President Trump said was true but was said in a closed door meeting where negotiations were taking place. A trust was betrayed and then put out in public square in order to score some cheap partisan points by appealing to the frail-shouldered masses that can't handle some very blatant and blunt truths. There are some cultures that do not mix with the ideals of America. I like mayonnaise but I am not going to smear it on a rib-eye steak or insist that everyone else do as well. I am not going to introduce a pride of lions into the California forests because they don't have any and therefor that is prejudiced and expect them to thrive or not affect the other animals in the forest.

Some things simply do not "mix" well together no matter how furiously you stir the mixing bowl. I have gotten tired of this social engineering and the lame shame game that the lefard clown posse plays. I do not have to assimilate into other cultures that are counter to mine nor will I ever. I wouldn't expect them to kiss my ass and bend to my will if I went to their country and expect them to cater to me......don't like what I say? Tough shit......it's not like I give a shit.

How can he??????considering he has never been able to Crawl Out Of The GUTTER Himself...you have NO HOPE THERE

I never became at toucher up of women or a Blatant Liar,for starters.....or a BULL SHIT ARTIST and you????

I approve of keeping things peaceful and not having our president act like a child. We all know that Africa’s in a pretty bad spot, we don’t need him to piss of the planet to know that

Why not ticking people off and telling people the truth is the first step towards recovery

No the problem lies in you who doesn't want to admit you have a problem....what Trump is doing is called intervention..and doing it well.
I have A gREEN cARD pAL.........Trump is your saviour ACCORDING to you...God Help You

Not my savior baby steps, like the Republicans did to the South .to change it from a Democrat shit hole to a manufacturing hub.
You are a Simpleton,I believe the Democrate won the most recent election in the SOUTH.........I have a Green Card,I know if you were from overseas ...You'd never get one...Trump like you is a fool...if you are a woman????who knows????why would you ever vote Trump...you have NO DIGNITY

What President Trump said was true but was said in a closed door meeting where negotiations were taking place. A trust was betrayed and then put out in public square in order to score some cheap partisan points by appealing to the frail-shouldered masses that can't handle some very blatant and blunt truths. There are some cultures that do not mix with the ideals of America. I like mayonnaise but I am not going to smear it on a rib-eye steak or insist that everyone else do as well. I am not going to introduce a pride of lions into the California forests because they don't have any and therefor that is prejudiced and expect them to thrive or not affect the other animals in the forest.

Some things simply do not "mix" well together no matter how furiously you stir the mixing bowl. I have gotten tired of this social engineering and the lame shame game that the lefard clown posse plays. I do not have to assimilate into other cultures that are counter to mine nor will I ever. I wouldn't expect them to kiss my ass and bend to my will if I went to their country and expect them to cater to me......don't like what I say? Tough shit......it's not like I give a shit.
Then STOP EXPLOITING OTHER COUNTRIES FOR YOUR OWN GAIN

I never became at toucher up of women or a Blatant Liar,for starters.....or a BULL SHIT ARTIST and you????
T-rump is someone who is a garbage individual. Not someone who should be leading a great nation (or it was before he was elected).
trump 3.jpg

T-rump is someone who is a garbage individual. Not someone who should be leading a great nation (or it was before he was elected).
View attachment 171406
Yeah and the CREEP said he was of Swedish DECENT WHEN IT WAS GERMAN....he is NO GENIUS but thinks he is, DUH

You are a Simpleton,I believe the Democrate won the most recent election in the SOUTH.........I have a Green Card,I know if you were from overseas ...You'd never get one...Trump like you is a fool...if you are a woman????who knows????why would you ever vote Trump...you have NO DIGNITY
It's true. No woman who would vote for him has dignity as a woman or respect for herself or other women.

18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly called him out on his sexist behavior during the GOP debate on August 6, 2016, reminding him: “You have called women you don’t like ‘fat pigs’, ‘dogs’, ‘slobs’, and ‘disgusting animals.”

He has said that sexual assault in the military is totally expected "Because what else could possibly happen when you put men and women together?"

"It's certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on 'The Apprentice' were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal." -- How To Get Rich, 2004

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." -- from an interview with Esquire, 1991

When a lawyer facing Trump in 2011 asked for a break to pump breastmilk for her infant daughter, The Donald reacted very poorly. "He got up, his face got red, he shook his finger at me and he screamed, 'You're disgusting, you're disgusting,' and he ran out of there," attorney Elizabeth Beck told CNN. Trump's attorney does not dispute that his client called Beck "disgusting."

18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women | HuffPost

Last edited:

Then STOP EXPLOITING OTHER COUNTRIES FOR YOUR OWN GAIN

I 100 percent agree with that.... but that is the banking oligarchs that own USA.INC and use our military might in order to rape, pillage and plunder....but if you believe that? Well, you will be called a "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!"

Prove to me any guy in the history of man kind reached his hand down , got lucky grabbing a strange women's crotch ? ??

Tell me the guy and I will worship him.

It doesn't work that way.

And the rest of your post defys reality he wanted to become president and he did ..

*Shrugs*

What did you become?

I remember in the 80s owning a small two bedroom condo in Chicago and traveling to South Carolina..I said to myself I want a house on lake Hartwell and just be a blue collar maintenance guy.. 15 or so years later I did it.

It's true. No woman who would vote for him has dignity as a woman or respect for herself or other women.

But they would vote for the Hildebeast that used all resources at her disposal to intimidate women sexually assaulted by Bill "drop trou"?

Did YOU vote for the Hildebeast???? Be honest.......

(snicker)

[

View attachment 171406

This is the CDZ...

Going to have to start reporting if you guys keep it up..

Allies agree to protect each other from emergent events that threaten all of them. Since America protects most of the world, one would think that other countries would respect US more. We have given life, blood and treasure to other countries to help their citizens.

Forum List

Back