CDZ I feel like the President should be held to a higher moral standard

I won’t disagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

However, I also feel that openly denouncing people who we consider to be allies and who we have given aid to, in a move that has incurred international backlash from just about every country on the planet for the sake of “Calling it like it is”, is extremely short sighted.

We’ve all had points where we’ve had to bite our tongues and collect ourselves. Trump has not done that, and it has instigated nuclear war and infuriated all of our international friends and scared/angered half of the United States.

But at least he looks badass?

No. He looks like an ass, bad.

most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.
Nobody emigrates because they are pleased with their/the situation in the locale they're leaving. The conditions there have nothing to do with it; the individual's view of there elsewhere being overall better prospects for their overall satisfaction. That's so for people who leave the U.K., Norway, Uruguay, Nigeria or any other place.

Can we finally admit it?

We have a Shithole President

A President who is mocked and derided around the world, a President who is rude, belligerent and not trusted

I would trust the character of a Haitian immigrant over our Shithole President

Enough to let them move into your house and stay there when you are at work?

Money where your mouth is, tough guy.

No freaking way would I let Trump move into my house

I won’t disagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

However, I also feel that openly denouncing people who we consider to be allies and who we have given aid to, in a move that has incurred international backlash from just about every country on the planet for the sake of “Calling it like it is”, is extremely short sighted.

We’ve all had points where we’ve had to bite our tongues and collect ourselves. Trump has not done that, and it has instigated nuclear war and infuriated all of our international friends and scared/angered half of the United States.

Agreed. The truth is far to inflammatory to speak.

Held to a higher standard?

usa_.jpg

I won’t dusagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

We've been biting our tongues for decades now, with little to no benefit. Nice to see someone finally kicking PC to the curb.

Deciding to vet people from the Middle East because some people might be in ISIS is kicking PC away, which is understandable.

Openly insulting people and degrading countries on an international stage, because you were frustrated and wanted to look like a badass is just dumb, imo. What did we gain from calling an entire continent and a few carribean islands a shithole?
Whoever leaked that comment made a mistake. We all knew what Trump was before hearing it, but the rest of the countries in the world (including the ones he called "shitholes") should not have heard it. It's only damaging. Trump didn't get behind the podium and say that. Someone leaked it. No doubt a Democrat, but it was short sighted, imo.

It's easy to understand when you realize progressives owe no real loyalty to their own country, but only to their ideology.
So now it's you who isn't answering the question. Just flip to stereotypical statements that say nothing.

I won’t dusagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

We've been biting our tongues for decades now, with little to no benefit. Nice to see someone finally kicking PC to the curb.

Deciding to vet people from the Middle East because some people might be in ISIS is kicking PC away, which is understandable.

Openly insulting people and degrading countries on an international stage, because you were frustrated and wanted to look like a badass is just dumb, imo. What did we gain from calling an entire continent and a few carribean islands a shithole?
Whoever leaked that comment made a mistake. We all knew what Trump was before hearing it, but the rest of the countries in the world (including the ones he called "shitholes") should not have heard it. It's only damaging. Trump didn't get behind the podium and say that. Someone leaked it. No doubt a Democrat, but it was short sighted, imo.

It's easy to understand when you realize progressives owe no real loyalty to their own country, but only to their ideology.
So now it's you who isn't answering the question. Just flip to stereotypical statements that say nothing.

No, it's that they will never think its a mistake, because it further's their narrative.

It's how you understand the "mistake"

Many of those countries created those shitholes through their colonial activity, and then you have the actual shitholes, made so by their own people backing corrupt, evil dictators......the game played at the U.N. where the leaders of shitholes and the polite Europeans who ignore the shitholes needed someone to tell the truth out loud....

You know who is being respectful to Africa?

China

How China's $60 Billion For Africa Will Drive Global Prosperity

China is investing Bigly in African infrastructure. Building roads, water systems, schools, hospitals

Meanwhile, our President is calling them shitholes and telling their people not to bother to come. They are not the type of people we want
China is investing big in Africa for the same reason that other nations have for a thousand years. Exploitation. They are not going there for humanitarian reasons.

Was anyone able to answer his question?

Can we finally admit it?

We have a Shithole President

A President who is mocked and derided around the world, a President who is rude, belligerent and not trusted

I would trust the character of a Haitian immigrant over our Shithole President

Yes. But, was anyone able to answer the question?

Is there some special morality that comes with installing a puppet president? Michel Martelly, anyone?

The US exploits Haiti. I wish the number of people feigning shock and horror over this comment were equally shocked with the horror over the exploitation and........stopped that shit.

It's simply faux rage.

The Irony about Trumpo is that he says Africa is a Shit Hole,what he omits to tell you is,that if you paid all your loans back,it would be Americans that would be living in Shit Holes because you would be Stoney Broke.......America is a Leech to all under developed countries,Simple Fact.

Last edited:

I see. You approve of not telling the truth about things.

I approve of keeping things peaceful and not having our president act like a child. We all know that Africa’s in a pretty bad spot, we don’t need him to piss of the planet to know that

Why not ticking people off and telling people the truth is the first step towards recovery
Then Tick yourselves off because you are the Problem

I approve of keeping things peaceful and not having our president act like a child. We all know that Africa’s in a pretty bad spot, we don’t need him to piss of the planet to know that

Why not ticking people off and telling people the truth is the first step towards recovery

No the problem lies in you who doesn't want to admit you have a problem....what Trump is doing is called intervention..and doing it well.

No the problem lies in you who doesn't want to admit you have a problem....what Trump is doing is called intervention..and doing it well.
I have A gREEN cARD pAL.........Trump is your saviour ACCORDING to you...God Help You

How can he??????considering he has never been able to Crawl Out Of The GUTTER Himself...you have NO HOPE THERE

Forum List

Back