CDZ I feel like the President should be held to a higher moral standard

Mr. Midst

Feb 8, 2017
I won’t disagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

However, I also feel that openly denouncing people who we consider to be allies and who we have given aid to, in a move that has incurred international backlash from just about every country on the planet for the sake of “Calling it like it is”, is extremely short sighted.

We’ve all had points where we’ve had to bite our tongues and collect ourselves. Trump has not done that, and it has instigated nuclear war and infuriated all of our international friends and scared/angered half of the United States.

But at least he looks badass?

I won’t dusagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

However, I also feel that openly denouncing people who we consider to be allies and who we have given aid to, in a move that has incurred international backlash from just about every country on the planet for the sake of “Calling it like it is”, is extremely short sighted.

We’ve all had points where we’ve had to bite our tongues and collect ourselves. Trump has not done that, and it has instigated nuclear war and infuriated all of our international friends and scared/angered half of the United States.

We've been biting our tongues for decades now, with little to no benefit. Nice to see someone finally kicking PC to the curb.

I won’t dusagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

We've been biting our tongues for decades now, with little to no benefit. Nice to see someone finally kicking PC to the curb.

Deciding to vet people from the Middle East because some people might be in ISIS is kicking PC away, which is understandable.

Openly insulting people and degrading countries on an international stage, because you were frustrated and wanted to look like a badass is just dumb, imo. What did we gain from calling an entire continent and a few carribean islands a shithole?

I won’t disagree with him that most parts of Africa are in terrible conditions right now and that’s why people are heading for the states.

I see. You approve of not telling the truth about things.

I approve of keeping things peaceful and not having our president act like a child. We all know that Africa’s in a pretty bad spot, we don’t need him to piss of the planet to know that

Deciding to vet people from the Middle East because some people might be in ISIS is kicking PC away, which is understandable.

Openly insulting people and degrading countries on an international stage, because you were frustrated and wanted to look like a badass is just dumb, imo. What did we gain from calling an entire continent and a few carribean islands a shithole?
Whoever leaked that comment made a mistake. We all knew what Trump was before hearing it, but the rest of the countries in the world (including the ones he called "shitholes") should not have heard it. It's only damaging. Trump didn't get behind the podium and say that. Someone leaked it. No doubt a Democrat, but it was short sighted, imo.

You do know this was behind closed doors right? And who gets to decide motal standard the left who thinks it's normal for guys to put on a dress and use the little girls bathroom?

Moral standard? Defined by whom?
I prefer honest open discussion even if it hurts some over fake politeness and pomp.

If it was an open discussion between nations and wasn’t a guy just hurling insults because he was mad about immigrant questions, I’d agree with you.

I approve of keeping things peaceful and not having our president act like a child. We all know that Africa’s in a pretty bad spot, we don’t need him to piss of the planet to know that

Why not ticking people off and telling people the truth is the first step towards recovery

The idea that they will be sent back if they come here, which may well reduce the numbers of those making the attempt in the first place.

As usual, the FAKE NEWS and Anonymous Sources lied.

The Washington Post has become the Biggest Shithole on the planet

You know who is being respectful to Africa?

China

How China's $60 Billion For Africa Will Drive Global Prosperity

China is investing Bigly in African infrastructure. Building roads, water systems, schools, hospitals

Meanwhile, our President is calling them shitholes and telling their people not to bother to come. They are not the type of people we want

China

China is investing Bigly in African infrastructure. Building roads, water systems, schools, hospitals

Meanwhile, our President is calling them shitholes and telling their people not to bother to come. They are not the type of people we want
--------------------------------------------------------- good , and agree , i don't want them in the USA RWinger .

Can we finally admit it?

We have a Shithole President

A President who is mocked and derided around the world, a President who is rude, belligerent and not trusted

I would trust the character of a Haitian immigrant over our Shithole President

Can we finally admit it?

A President who is mocked and derided around the world, a President who is rude, belligerent and not trusted

------------------------------------------- yeah , YOU probably would RWinger !!

Why would people want to leave their country unless it is a shithole? When I was in Saudi Arabia working in a Hanger fixing their jets, I used to carry around a fly swatter, that I used to kill over 10,000 flies. I carried it close to me, yet my boss came to me and said I needed to hide it, because it insulted the Saudis by making it seem that their country was dirty.. I said to my boss, if the country was clean would I need a fly swatter?

Sometimes those flies over there would take my fly swatter from me and hit me back, those I had to shoot.

China

You forgot to mention in new coal plants ..why is that?

Whoever leaked that comment made a mistake. We all knew what Trump was before hearing it, but the rest of the countries in the world (including the ones he called "shitholes") should not have heard it. It's only damaging. Trump didn't get behind the podium and say that. Someone leaked it. No doubt a Democrat, but it was short sighted, imo.

It's easy to understand when you realize progressives owe no real loyalty to their own country, but only to their ideology.

Can we finally admit it?

Enough to let them move into your house and stay there when you are at work?

EDIT-clean debate zone, removed taunt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back