i feel defenseless....

If I were the OP, I would get a fifty cal on a tripod mounted on the front porch.

Don't wait for trouble. It's like you said, someone might be watching the house.

Fire off a three hundred round burst every few hours.

I like that plan.

Yanno, you could probably build a robot to do it automatically. You know, like a lawn sprinkler. That way it covers you while you sleep. Plug a motion sensor into that bad boy and you're good to go. Markus Kaarma can set you up.
Where's the fun in that?

Hey, what could feel more secure than knowing the gunbot will cover you while you're on the crapper?
Make it a semiautomatic gunbot -- where you can switch to "manual" when you like, but back to "auto" when it gets cold.

You have a point.

Ordinarily, I'd say "well that's when the kids man the guns" but typically, if I'm in the bathroom, my kids are busy trying to converse with me or otherwise pounding on the door to get something out of the bathroom.

That's a good thing. That way you know they're out of the line of fire. :thup:

Yes but I don't know when I'm supposed to get my reading done. They're so inconsiderate.

If I were the OP, I would get a fifty cal on a tripod mounted on the front porch.

Don't wait for trouble. It's like you said, someone might be watching the house.

Fire off a three hundred round burst every few hours.

I like that plan.

Yanno, you could probably build a robot to do it automatically. You know, like a lawn sprinkler. That way it covers you while you sleep. Plug a motion sensor into that bad boy and you're good to go. Markus Kaarma can set you up.

what is a"markus kaarma"? never heard of it.

Google's your friend.
It was a hot thread here a few months ago. No doubt will be again when trial comes up.

Last edited:
america has crime problems in case you hadn't heard.

America has crime Chicken Little problems in case you hadn't heard.

Fixed it for ya. :thup:

There aren't crime problems in america? Really?
Are you sure?
The FBI, DOJ, BJS, DEA, DHS, NSA, CIA , ATF and the police are all frauds and unnecessary?
Interesting

Some of them are ... stress on some... but they're all trumped by the unofficial DOP-- Department of Perceptions (see news media above). Including especially, the one we're looking at right here.

I see..Which ones are frauds and which ones are unnecessary?...Compare and contrast them and explain how you reached your conclusions...and provide links and proof.

You don't "link" opinions. But I'd start with the NSA -- there's an unnecessary fraud.

Well, ok..but let's back up some...in your post #46, you edited my post #43 to try to mock and berate.

Let's clear that up before you start causing distractions and trying to change the subject.

Do you deny that there is a crime problem in america as your post 46 indicates?..or were you just trolling for attention?

Yes but I don't know when I'm supposed to get my reading done. They're so inconsiderate.

You do that when the kids have their kids pounding on their bathroom doors so it's all out of your hair. And you chortle at the irony. :)

Are you sure?
The FBI, DOJ, BJS, DEA, DHS, NSA, CIA , ATF and the police are all frauds and unnecessary?
Interesting

Some of them are ... stress on some... but they're all trumped by the unofficial DOP-- Department of Perceptions (see news media above). Including especially, the one we're looking at right here.

I see..Which ones are frauds and which ones are unnecessary?...Compare and contrast them and explain how you reached your conclusions...and provide links and proof.

You don't "link" opinions. But I'd start with the NSA -- there's an unnecessary fraud.

Well, ok..but let's back up some...in your post #46, you edited my post #43 to try to mock and berate.

Let's clear that up before you start causing distractions and trying to change the subject.

Do you deny that there is a crime problem in america as your post 46 indicates?..or were you just trolling for attention?

I fixed your spelling of "America" (it's a proper noun, capitalized) and put a perception perspective on "problem".

Because there's a subtle distinction between the RW and
hair-fire.gif

Are you sure?
Interesting

I fixed your spelling of "America" (it's a proper noun, capitalized) and put a perception perspective on "problem".

hair-fire.gif

want to try the question again?
How can you deny there is a crime problem in america?

america has crime problems in case you hadn't heard.

Are you sure?
Interesting

A couple of weeks ago I had a visit to the National Radio Astronomy Observatory deep in the sticks of West Virginia. Biggest antenna dish in the world, over 500 feet high. That thing is so sensitive you can't take pictures of it with a digital camera because it registers the RF. They run diesel motors in everything, even the lawnmowers, because spark plugs would register interference. They actually have a tech van that goes to town and investigates if somebody's got a leaky microwave oven, because Big Ears hears it all. The whole region of the state is a "National Radio Quiet Zone" where any radio transmissions are kept to a minimum so the antennas can hear more. No cell phone service for miles and miles - doesn't exist.

That dish is innocuous -- it's just looking at outer space. But you know what else is in that same area for the same reason? NSA antennas. Reading what's going on in inner space. I'm not sure they give tours though, and much as I like antennas it would creep me out. Now THAT is reason to feel defenseless. It's real.

Last edited:

hair-fire.gif

Oh that's simple. I fired my TV.

hair-fire.gif

Oh... if you don't see a certain event on tv, it didn't happen.

very revealing..

hair-fire.gif

Oh... if you don't see a certain event on tv, it didn't happen.

very revealing..

No -- it's actually the opposite.

I had to refer to the post a couple of times and all I can figure is that somebody needs to call county welfare because the people in the house aren't connected to reality.

this is offensive to rednecks there is not one redneck that talks like that and i should know because i am one and this kind of stuff pisses me of im being serious and dont nobody be tellin me to watch my language.

this is offensive to rednecks there is not one redneck that talks like that and i should know because i am one and this kind of stuff pisses me of im being serious and dont nobody be tellin me to watch my language.

Okay, how about check the post date and welcome sock?

Forum List

Back