Tauras...new .380...has curved front....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This gun looks different, wether it will actually be something new and interesting remains to be seen...

Taurus Announces A Curved Pistol Extrano s Alley a gun blog

No, it will not shoot around corners, but the newly announced body contoured CIRVE pistol from Taurus looks like a good idea.

Personally, I do not have a problem with concealed carry of straight pistols, but I can see where many of us might. At any rate, the presser is at the link.

2180691.jpg

Its not for me but then I still have not jumped on the .380 band wagon, I'm sticking with my .40s. I do see the advantages of the design being easier to conceal for those concerned with printing and it looks like it would be an advantage for women concealing in purses

Interesting! If I had an extra $400 to spend on guns, I might get one for the novelty thing. I'm a small guy, so the design may make it easier for me to conceal, but printing is rarely a problem for me with my Taurus PT-140 except with the 15 round mag.

Its not for me but then I still have not jumped on the .380 band wagon, I'm sticking with my .40s. I do see the advantages of the design being easier to conceal for those concerned with printing and it looks like it would be an advantage for women concealing in purses

Yeah I live in Orlando, were we have to wear minimal clothing (t-shirt and shorts) for most of the year. Difficult to hide most any 40ca.

Yeah I live in Orlando, were we have to wear minimal clothing (t-shirt and shorts) for most of the year. Difficult to hide most any 40ca.

Yep..it's like Houston. Once summer hits it becomes rather difficult to conceal without imprinting.
There are solutions for carrying larger calibers but none of them are comfortable.

Florida law has taken care of the imprinting issue. That aside this thing looks like a novelty item.

Forum List

Back