I feel a little depressed

I mean to a guy like me I see how gay women are compared to men...We mostly laugh at our own farts...Gay in the old sense before it's bastardization in the urban dictionary...
Fart jokes make me laugh every time. I'm female and am supposed to ewww and yuk such jokes, alas...not me. :lol:

I am getting high now.

Thanks, everybody, I love you.
bee668edf53fc486a372bcbd7c08e52a--silly-rabbit-rabbit-food.jpg

I mean to a guy like me I see how gay women are compared to men...We mostly laugh at our own farts...Gay in the old sense before it's bastardization in the urban dictionary...
Fart jokes make me laugh every time. I'm female and am supposed to ewww and yuk such jokes, alas...not me. :lol:
Compared to the 1960's yes, people may fart freely today....

deannalw

Tell Drifter about your love of spider stories. Doubledog...doublespider dare ya! Be explicit too. I love your yarns. I think she will too. :rofl:

Unless it turns out it wasn't a fart.:ack-1:

A silent but windy?

I still have those buds in a baggie in my drawer no more than 6 inches away from my left hand. But..I'm skeered to try it. Maybe I should get a pipe. Maybe it can be inhaled better than in a joint. Maybe it will stay in the drawer.

A silent but windy?
Nope. Wet and messy.

I still have those buds in a baggie in my drawer no more than 6 inches away from my left hand. But..I'm skeered to try it. Maybe I should get a pipe. Maybe it can be inhaled better than in a joint. Maybe it will stay in the drawer.
It helps with my shakes and anxiety, muscle cramps and geriatric profanity disease...

A silent but windy?
Nope. Wet and messy.
Those are...............even funnier, like wet your britches gaggling..

I don't wanna hear that high ringing in me ears. And when ya get my age, that high could mean a stroke or something. If Imma gonna keel over, I want it quicklike. NO STROKE!
Imma skeered of pot. haven't smoked it in 40+ years.

A silent but windy?
Nope. Wet and messy.
Those are...............even funnier, like wet your britches gaggling..
Sure. har har. Unless you are the one sitting in it.

Make some brownies. Edibles lady that's where it's at.

You just passed the fourth anniversary, didn't you? It's better with time, but then at times .... it's not.

Go adopt some of the animals they sent to your area from the hurricane areas.

We rescued an abandoned kitten the mom cat left under the porch. He's so sweet. He has kidney issues and it makes me sad that he might not be around long term. But I love him to pieces.

I ate a "special" brownie once. Was sicker than a dog. My innards were NOT amused.

Forum List

Back