I feel a little depressed

Life a is like prison, a "life sentence" haha.:laugh2: Don't worry I'm not going to kill myself since I know how much pain it brings to people you leave behind. But life is not all it's cracked up to be imo.
That's why there are fetishes, drugs, alcohol, nude beaches, red hat society's, Denny's for all night coffee and novel reading..I mostly wallow in sexual degradation and weed.....

I like weed and sleep. :lol:
I learned to do without sleep before I had 4 kids, been doing it ever since......There's just too much to do in such little time....

You have god prospects ahead of you. You could write a screenplay or do voiceovers, anything start a pot business.
You could do the same. Hint hint. ;)

After being upstairs in the madness I know I am way ahead of these guys and take false ride in my accomplishments of the day like not getting banned by FlatCan...

Life a is like prison, a "life sentence" haha.:laugh2: Don't worry I'm not going to kill myself since I know how much pain it brings to people you leave behind. But life is not all it's cracked up to be imo.
That's why there are fetishes, drugs, alcohol, nude beaches, red hat society's, Denny's for all night coffee and novel reading..I mostly wallow in sexual degradation and weed.....

I like weed and sleep. :lol:
I learned to do without sleep before I had 4 kids, been doing it ever since......There's just too much to do in such little time....

You have god prospects ahead of you. You could write a screenplay or do voiceovers, anything start a pot business.
You could do the same. Hint hint. ;)

I sound like a Canadian that had a stroke. People always ask where I'm from. :lol:

I've pretty much been in a constant state of depression since I was about 13. If I had helpful words I'd use them on myself. So I'm just going to be an ass.

been there done that... several times over the years...
some times it feels like the saying:

Life's a bitch,
And then you die.

what I have found, is exercise helps....long walks, viewing nature along the way and getting some sun....the exercise increases endorphins....the ''happy'' hormones or whatever they are, it's a natural way, vs getting anti depressant drugs...

What is it that is bothering you? The never ending hatefulness in the world? That's enough to get the best of us depressed! :(

been there done that... several times over the years...
some times it feels like the saying:

Life's a bitch,
And then you die.

what I have found, is exercise helps....long walks, viewing nature along the way and getting some sun....the exercise increases endorphins....the ''happy'' hormones or whatever they are, it's a natural way, vs getting anti depressant drugs...

What is it that is bothering you? The never ending hatefulness in the world? That's enough to get the best of us depressed! :(
I trained myself to ignore the lectures of my peers , three wives and 4 kids...

Life is what you make of it my friend. If things aren't going well volunteer for some group that is out helping others. You will be astonished at how much good comes from that. For both you, and them.

I've done that before and it was rewarding. But I'm just not in the mood. I think I feel a bit apathetic.

Yes, apathy can be a problem. That is for sure. B
t it too will pass. Then do the volunteer thing, and more importantly keep doing it. It is a feeling that will continue to grow as you carry on doing it.

I used to volunteer at the refugee center. Also the food pantry. I know it does make you feel good. I am just feeling despair not for material reasons more for spiritual reasons. I can't seem to stop, seeing others less fortunate is more depressing in a way for me right now.

Go on YouTube and type in "near-death" experiences and listen to the countless accounts of regular people sharing their experience of crossing over, meeting Jesus, loved ones who have already passed, etc. It will lift your spirits and give you hope.

To get out of my funk, I hit Pinterest and look at pretty pics. I also hit lolcats. Or loldogs. I wander the net and avoid the negative shit. And sometimes, I deliberately put myself in negative areas so I can be like aaron...be an ass and love every second of it.
Or, I sit outside and listen to nature. Or have a damn good cry then a nice nap afterwards.

Life is what you make of it my friend. If things aren't going well volunteer for some group that is out helping others. You will be astonished at how much good comes from that. For both you, and them.

I've done that before and it was rewarding. But I'm just not in the mood. I think I feel a bit apathetic.

Yes, apathy can be a problem. That is for sure. B
t it too will pass. Then do the volunteer thing, and more importantly keep doing it. It is a feeling that will continue to grow as you carry on doing it.

I used to volunteer at the refugee center. Also the food pantry. I know it does make you feel good. I am just feeling despair not for material reasons more for spiritual reasons. I can't seem to stop, seeing others less fortunate is more depressing in a way for me right now.

Go on YouTube and type in "near-death" experiences and listen to the countless accounts of regular people sharing their experience of crossing over, meeting Jesus, loved ones who have already passed, etc. It will lift your spirits and give you hope.
I love comedy shows, what channel is that on?

Drifter is an old soul. And like me, an empath. She feels the vibes everywhere. Its just her nature. And sometimes, that load is just too fucking much.

When I get depressed I try to lose myself in things like USMB. You think I actually like you people? I need you people.

And..maybe that is why SOME of the banned sneak back all the time. They NEED usmb and the ones still here.

You think I actually like you people? I need you people.
I think that is why so many are here. Its not like we like anyone here. We NEED them.

You know I love you. Even though you did shit on me the other night. Not literally. I don't do that anymore.
I did? I'm sorry. Sometimes when I don't have my glasses on, I sit on anything that is at least 2 feet high and is round like a porta potty. :lol:
We disagreed, Aaron. Has nothing to do with how I feel about you as a person.

'
The fact is, we are taught to fear death. In itself, it has no significance. Nor does life, for that matter, except to manifest the inexplicable wonder and power and intricacy of existence.

We do not fear what we were before birth; why should we fear what we will be after death? Leaving aside the fairy tales of religion, death is simply the end of our personal existence. No matter what experiences and objects we greedily cling to, when we have breathed our last, they are all as if they had never been.

Of course, our lives can affect the lives of those who come after us, but that obviously does not concern us much, considering how nonchalantly we are bequeathing a world of ecological catastrophe to our posterity.

Our deaths, and our lives, are of utter insignificance, here on a grain of dust amid the rapidly cooling embers of the Big Bang.

Some people say that they do not fear death, but the pain of dying.

Pain is indeed the normal concomitant of our dissolution, which we make more fearsome by denying it and refusing to look at it. No matter how horrid our pain, it will end, one way or another. Moreover, it rarely, if ever, equals the sum total of the pain we endure in life. A stoic acceptance of what life brings us is most appropriate to such transient creatures of air and dew as we are.

Is life worth living? As Samuel Butler wrote, that is a question for an embryo, not for a man (or a woman).

When I have been low, I have considered with what struggle and pain I have achieved the minimal level of awareness I now possess. My untimely disappearance would mean that some other poor creature would need to go through a similar struggle to reach an equivalent awareness. It is best to endure life and see if my awareness has any use, deficient and incomplete as that awareness is. As unlikely as it is that my life and awareness have any significance, there are those whose existences have some meaning, brief as that meaning may be. Moreover, only the long unrolling of the ages can determine the ultimate meaning of our lives. The lives of the dinosaurs are often judged to be without meaning, but their existence shaped the evolution of our distant ancestors, and their disappearance permitted us to exist.

For those who do not find contemplation of the long sweep of the ages to be congenial, I would say this:

Life is like a camping trip. If you want to be comfortable, you should have stayed home by the fire. Yet, people do go on camping trips. --- ;)

Forum List

Back