*I Drive Slow On Freeways 55 MPH*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

What we have learned is that you are a slow driving moron who shouldn't have a license.

1. Why because I've never had a accident?
2. Driving for over forty years.....

-- and STILL hasn't hit home. :lol:

1. Okay trucker guy, I know I hurted your feelwings but you should learn not to get up in my grill dude!
2. Never underestimate people who drive old Toyota Vans, thats my advise to you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

What we have learned is that you are a slow driving moron who shouldn't have a license.

2. Driving for over forty years.....42 to be exact.
3. I'm going to have to ding you for that one *sha-weat heart*,..! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You might drive 55 in the left lane in Dallas but don't try it over here in Cowtown. Try it on I 35W or I820N at quitting time and you'll be shoveling coal for Beelzebub. True story

Sorry bout that,

1. I will continue to set my cruse control at 55mph.
2. And trust me I will be watching *YOU*. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. I'm going to have to ding you for that one *sha-weat heart*,..! :bad grin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You might drive 55 in the left lane in Dallas but don't try it over here in Cowtown. Try it on I 35W or I820N at quitting time and you'll be shoveling coal for Beelzebub. True story

1. Do it all the time.
2. All around Loop 820, 30, 20, 35, 121, 183, just about any fucking freeway I choose.
3. You have probably seen me and didn't know it.
4. I look like Elvis.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay folks, thanks for your interest in this matter.
2. What we have learned is this.
3. Never ever come up on my bumper real fast and suck it, always have respect and go around me, nice and easy.
4. When you are flying down the freeway and come up on me, and notice you're catching me real fast, slide over to the middle lane so you don't have to slow down.
5. Then when you get past me stay in that same fucking lane, don't come back into the slow lane right in front of me cutting me off.
6. Hell go one over to the left lane go all out, have some fun with it, no one is usually there!
7. And also we learned if you fuck with me you might get a huge surprise!
8. Especially you truckers!
9. Also we learned that fairly soon technology will be able to stop you crazy bastards, with some high techno crap, to keep us safe from your kind.
10. Signing off on another classic *CWN THREAD*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here's what else we learned:

1) Drive faster or stay off of the road.
2) Driving too slowly can be just as dangerous as driving too quickly.
3) There's no need to purposely anger folks on the road by driving like a half blind old lady.
4) If you're afraid to drive normally -- take the bus.
5) If you choose to drive way, too slowly then expect horns, cut offs, middle fingers, and possibly debris.
:D

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Do it all the time.
2. All around Loop 820, 30, 20, 35, 121, 183, just about any fucking freeway I choose.
4. I look like Elvis.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Oh, and BTW, get on I 285 around Atlanta. The speed limit there has always been 55. However, the traffic in all 5-10 lanes are bumper to bumper at 80mph. And everyone on the phone or texting. Good luck!!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay folks, thanks for your interest in this matter.
2. What we have learned is this.
3. Never ever come up on my bumper real fast and suck it, always have respect and go around me, nice and easy.
4. When you are flying down the freeway and come up on me, and notice you're catching me real fast, slide over to the middle lane so you don't have to slow down.
5. Then when you get past me stay in that same fucking lane, don't come back into the slow lane right in front of me cutting me off.
6. Hell go one over to the left lane go all out, have some fun with it, no one is usually there!
7. And also we learned if you fuck with me you might get a huge surprise!
8. Especially you truckers!
9. Also we learned that fairly soon technology will be able to stop you crazy bastards, with some high techno crap, to keep us safe from your kind.
10. Signing off on another classic *CWN THREAD*!

Regards,

SirJamesofTexas

Here's what else we learned:

1) Drive faster or stay off of the road.
2) Driving too slowly can be just as dangerous as driving too quickly.

3) There's no need to purposely anger folks on the road by driving like a half blind old lady.
4) If you're afraid to drive normally -- take the bus.
5) If you choose to drive way, too slowly then expect horns, cut offs, middle fingers, and possibly debris.
:D

1. I'm kind of used to watching morons cut me off in the slow lane when there are two lanes to the left of me that are wide open. :badgrin:
2. Just another prime example of just how fucking really stupid American drivers are, or just Americans in general.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Do it all the time.
4. I look like Elvis.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Elvis has been dead for a while...so you look like a long dead person?

Sorry bout that,

1. Do it all the time.
4. I look like Elvis.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Oh, and BTW, get on I 285 around Atlanta. The speed limit there has always been 55. However, the traffic in all 5-10 lanes are bumper to bumper at 80mph. And everyone on the phone or texting. Good luck!!

Hoss got dat right. Atlanta is fucking insane. The traffic I mean.

At least 80, but that's not the dangerous part. The hairy part is they're 80 and weaving.

Sorry bout that,

1. Do it all the time.
4. I look like Elvis.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Elvis has been dead for a while...so you look like a long dead person?

He certainly posts like one.

Thenkyew.. thankyuh vurra much.

Sorry bout that,

1. Elvis died?
2. SO you think the Elvis is dead?
3. No, he is alive.
4. And I look like him, thankyuh vurra much......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I disagree with that. Some of the worst drivers on the road are Truckers. However, knowing the drivers of cars as I do, I'm not surprised they are responsible in many ways.

I have resigned Myself to the notion that people just chose to ignore driving laws because they think they are too impoprobiblyrtant to obey them.

Truckers aren't much better.

1. Sure trucker will lie their fucking asses off if asked if they drive safely, they have to lie, because if it gets out they road rage they get their ticket pulled.
2. Truckers all have accidents, I bet if you got the whole truth from these truckers you would find out they had multiple accidents while driving a big rig.
3. *Multiple*.
4. You will also find out they quit driving for their own safety, either getting hurt or almost getting hurt.
5. Big rigs are inherently dangerous.
6. You work around one sooner or later the truck bites your ass.
7. In one way or another, ask em!???
8. The law is I have every right to go 55mph an hour, if you freaky drivers can't handle it, maybe stop driving.:badgrin:

You are dismissing the "source" out of hand - fine, but do you disagree with the statistic? It sounds about right to me.

I was a trucker, I NEVER had an accident - NOT ONE. Truck driving is much more strictly enforced than driving a car; all it takes is a few tickets or accidents and you will be flipping burgers for a living.

Driving the speed limit in the fast lane is going to kill someone. If the SL is 65 - most people will be going near 80. Some as fast as 100. I know it isn't safe, but making some type of "screw you guys" statement is even LESS SAFE.

Now, big rigs are a necessary part of just about EVERYTHING you buy in probably any store you shop at. That being said, we all (unfortunately) must share the road - occasionally, with complete iidiots like you.

If you truly act the way that you describe in your posts, you should not ever GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF 3,500 LB VEHICLE.

Playing stupid games while driving, gets people killed. If you want to die - please do it at home and don't take other people with you.

It's not always about "avoiding tickets" - safety always comes first.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

I disagree with that. Some of the worst drivers on the road are Truckers. However, knowing the drivers of cars as I do, I'm not surprised they are responsible in many ways.

I have resigned Myself to the notion that people just chose to ignore driving laws because they think they are too impoprobiblyrtant to obey them.

Truckers aren't much better.

1. Sure trucker will lie their fucking asses off if asked if they drive safely, they have to lie, because if it gets out they road rage they get their ticket pulled.

2. Truckers all have accidents, I bet if you got the whole truth from these truckers you would find out they had multiple accidents while driving a big rig.
3. *Multiple*.
4. You will also find out they quit driving for their own safety, either getting hurt or almost getting hurt.
5. Big rigs are inherently dangerous.
6. You work around one sooner or later the truck bites your ass.
7. In one way or another, ask em!???

8. The law is I have every right to go 55mph an hour, if you freaky drivers can't handle it, maybe stop driving.:badgrin:

You are dismissing the "source" out of hand - fine, but do you disagree with the statistic? It sounds about right to me.

I was a trucker, I NEVER had an accident - NOT ONE. Truck driving is much more strictly enforced than driving a car; all it takes is a few tickets or accidents and you will be flipping burgers for a living.

Driving the speed limit in the fast lane is going to kill someone. If the SL is 65 - most people will be going near 80. Some as fast as 100. I know it isn't safe, but making some type of "screw you guys" statement is even LESS SAFE.

Now, big rigs are a necessary part of just about EVERYTHING you buy in probably any store you shop at. That being said, we all (unfortunately) must share the road - occasionally, with complete iidiots like you.

If you truly act the way that you describe in your posts, you should not ever GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF 3,500 LB VEHICLE.

Playing stupid games while driving, gets people killed. If you want to die - please do it at home and don't take other people with you.

It's not always about "avoiding tickets" - safety always comes first.

1. I drive like the only normal person on the road.
2. I get into conflicts with stupid drivers who nearly run me off the road.
3. If you look at people on the freeways that drive like normal and want to shake things up so they drive more like you blithering idiots I ain't playing that game.
4. Drive like you care for others, stop cutting people off, be safe and normal, if you are you have no trouble with me.
5. Fuck with me, depending on how I feel, I may fuck with you back!:badgrin:
6. I have 42 years of experience driving, I've seen it all, I know how to drive safe, how long is it you have been driving?
7. Look at your sig line no one should take anything you say seriously.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I drive like the only normal person on the road.

I never knew any state would give a mentally challenged person a driver's license. Then again, it is Texas. I doubt the bar is raised all that high over there.

1. Your opinion is worthless.:eusa_hand:
2. *ANY* thing that you express here is pointless and immature like some little shit stain middle school kid.
3. I am sure you whole life is fucking pointless, and absurd.:evil:
4. Just do the best you can to not get anyone killed because you are so fucking stupid, I bet you get drunk and drive a car all the time.....:evil:
5. Sucks to be *YOU*. :badgrin:
6. Aren't you the sack of shit that posts pictures of children with down syndrome?
7. Expressing idiotic behavior towards fellow posters?
8. I think the leaders of this site should ban your worthless fuck head next time you do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't believe a trucker who says he has never had an accident.
2. Period.
3. Just yesterday I saw a huge truck/car wreak, guess which car was under the other?
4. Truckers have aggression issues, and at times they run over a car or two, because they will always say, "It was their fault.
5. Did I tell you they lie too?
6. Yup like a *dog*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Chesswarsnow I didn't me to flip you off the other day. I thought it was some old dude in a van. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back