I Heard This Story Yesterday About Taylor Swift....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Taylor Swift doesn’t just write popular songs, she also has an eye for due diligence.

When the now-bankrupt crypto exchange FTX approached her about a $100 million sponsorship deal in 2021, the pop star asked them, “Can you tell me that these are not unregistered securities?,” according to the lawyer leading a class action lawsuit against FTX promoters.

Taylor Swift avoided $100 million FTX debacle by questioning whether the exchange was selling unregistered securities

her music is as profitable as it is forgettable, but that woman is a considerable distance from being an airhead.

I bet I could ask 20 people here, including resident strip mall lawyers, and not one would understand why her question matters.

I don't know. Why don't you ask them. aren't most of them democrat supporters anyway?

good grief....shes middle aged.

more like 33 it seems....thirty three years old and looking/acting like an early 20 something....PERFECT For democrat position.

• Banned
good grief....shes middle aged.

more like 33 it seems....thirty three years old and looking/acting like an early 20 something....PERFECT For democrat position.
c962bf422aa8eea8b09dbc98c6c3a8303e-08-president-trump-faceline-white-house.2x.rsquare.w1200.jpg

How does that apply? you're floundering.

Seriously..what do you want us to do about your praise of swift??

Taylor Swift doesn’t just write popular songs, she also has an eye for due diligence.

When the now-bankrupt crypto exchange FTX approached her about a $100 million sponsorship deal in 2021, the pop star asked them, “Can you tell me that these are not unregistered securities?,” according to the lawyer leading a class action lawsuit against FTX promoters.

Taylor Swift avoided $100 million FTX debacle by questioning whether the exchange was selling unregistered securities

her music is as profitable as it is forgettable, but that woman is a considerable distance from being an airhead.

I bet I could ask 20 people here, including resident strip mall lawyers, and not one would understand why her question matters.

I just fucking how Taylor Swift lives rent free in minds of Fucking MAGA FUCKING MAGGOTS EVERY FUCKING WHERE!!!!

How Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Became The Focus of Baseless Political Conspiracy Theories.

The budding love story featuring music superstar Taylor Swift and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce took an unexpected turn into the world of political conspiracy theories this week after the team advanced to the Super Bowl.

Myriad baseless rumors emerged on social media — everything from claims that Swift has played a part in Pentagon psychological operations to the idea that she and her two-time Super Bowl champion boyfriend are key assets in a secret plot to help President Joe Biden get reelected in 2024. Another variant: That the Chiefs’ success was rigged as part of the plan for the game on Feb. 11 in Las Vegas.

Political and media figures on the right, including former Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, political activist Laura Loomer and One America News Network host Alison Steinberg, have amplified the allegations.

As I wrote earlier, Taylor Swift live rent free in the empty minds of MAGA MAGGOTS EVERWHERE!!!

Last edited:
Trump Faces Backlash As MAGA World Zeros In On Taylor Swift.

I am fucking loving it. MAGA loses it's collective mind over a 34-Year Female Billionaire. Just because she encourages her fan base to register to vote.

I was just about to chime in with a "Not Old Enough!" but, as it turns out, she'll turn 35 in December of 2024, soooooo ...
awful close to 40. Hope she gets her head straight rather than continuing to think of herself as a 22 year old.

Forum List

Back