I don't care who Iowa picks...bernie, liz, pete will not win against Trump!!

The only people that truly have a chance to beat Trump is Amy, Joe and Mike...other than that, we do not have a chance in hell to win. Bernie and Liz can not win with a free free free for all mandate, pete has a lousy mayoral history with blacks, as does Mike, but Mike got money. So typical of Democrats, we never seem to get our shit right when it comes to good solid candidates...Trump is so ripe for the taken, yet we got all these damned loser like Hillary running.
They know that. That is why they are trying to instill in our minds that they are capable. So that when Pres.Trump wins, that they'll say that Pres.Trump won by unlawful means. Because the polls said that Bernie was going to win. That is why I keep telling you all, do not believe in these polls. Because if the majority have trust in the polls. That they can use these polls as evidence. Remember the majority rules. It is like if the public has faith in the DNA test. THat the courts can use it as evidence as long as the majority has faith in the test.
The politicians are representing the people. And so they have to go by their supporter's belief. Before politicians came. The whole entire town had came to meet at certain times to make rules and regulations. And they were the ones that approved the laws, not the justices. But now the majority hands over their trust to these politicians. Letting them to represent them while they are at home or work.
And so, don't trust these polls or else...

Can you break this down in laymen terms, what are you talking about?

The Dems wants the public to have trust in these polls so that they can overturn the election when they want to. They'll use these polls as an excuse to open up an investigation. And also the Electoral college uses these polls and crowd sizes at political events to help make their decision. And if the Republicans keeps letting the news media display each polls without disputing it. That the Electoral college will see it as truth. The Dems are throwing out fake data to fool everyone.

The only people that truly have a chance to beat Trump is Amy, Joe and Mike...other than that, we do not have a chance in hell to win. Bernie and Liz can not win with a free free free for all mandate, pete has a lousy mayoral history with blacks, as does Mike, but Mike got money. So typical of Democrats, we never seem to get our shit right when it comes to good solid candidates...Trump is so ripe for the taken, yet we got all these damned loser like Hillary running.
Even a blind squirrel...

These democrat candidates suck because they only play identity politics and identity politics are divisive. They divide us up into different "privileged" or "needy" groups, instead of doing what is best for ALL of America. Some groups apparently just love being pandered to, as if they are "special" though.

Then Any should be his VP.....I would vote her for Prez...she's got balls, she' smart, she's the real deal.[/QUOTE]

Vice-Prez is going to be very important in this race, on the left. The principals are so old that everyone will look at the VPs as the "real" candidate. This has happened before. McCain nominated a bimbo, and that fact took over the race. Earlier, McGovern running against Nixon nominated Eagleton, who didn't tell anyone about his electric-shock treatments for mental illness......this was quickly discovered and leaked and wow, McGovern had a historically big loss, even after he replaced his VP during the summer.

Actually Biden is the only one who could possibly be a real problem. Bloomberg will get less than 10 % ....klobuchar not even that

Jo

But you never know...it might be Hillary again. She will think she is running for re-election to her second term.
3D85FD53-D4F3-4ACE-8920-440AF07EB9EC.gif

Well, ironically, Trump won in 2016 mainly because he was NOT HILLARY, and "not Hillary" probably accounted for at least half his votes. This time around, 90% of the Democrat votes will be "not Trump" votes. They won't care who is on the Democrat ticket; they will be voting against Trump.

Nine months is an ETERNITY in an election year, so predicting the outcome of this election NOW is a preposterous waste of energy. But if the election were held NOW, Trump would win again.
The Crooked Hillary campaign was very effective
Comey dropping his bombshell two weeks before the election turned the tide

Don’t think Trump can count on Comey again

They know that. That is why they are trying to instill in our minds that they are capable. So that when Pres.Trump wins, that they'll say that Pres.Trump won by unlawful means. Because the polls said that Bernie was going to win. That is why I keep telling you all, do not believe in these polls. Because if the majority have trust in the polls. That they can use these polls as evidence. Remember the majority rules. It is like if the public has faith in the DNA test. THat the courts can use it as evidence as long as the majority has faith in the test.
The politicians are representing the people. And so they have to go by their supporter's belief. Before politicians came. The whole entire town had came to meet at certain times to make rules and regulations. And they were the ones that approved the laws, not the justices. But now the majority hands over their trust to these politicians. Letting them to represent them while they are at home or work.
And so, don't trust these polls or else...

Can you break this down in laymen terms, what are you talking about?

The Dems wants the public to have trust in these polls so that they can overturn the election when they want to. They'll use these polls as an excuse to open up an investigation. And also the Electoral college uses these polls and crowd sizes at political events to help make their decision. And if the Republicans keeps letting the news media display each polls without disputing it. That the Electoral college will see it as truth. The Dems are throwing out fake data to fool everyone.

I think that you don't have any idea how the Electoral College works.

Well, ironically, Trump won in 2016 mainly because he was NOT HILLARY, and "not Hillary" probably accounted for at least half his votes. This time around, 90% of the Democrat votes will be "not Trump" votes. They won't care who is on the Democrat ticket; they will be voting against Trump.

Nine months is an ETERNITY in an election year, so predicting the outcome of this election NOW is a preposterous waste of energy. But if the election were held NOW, Trump would win again.
The Crooked Hillary campaign was very effective
Comey dropping his bombshell two weeks before the election turned the tide

Don’t think Trump can count on Comey again

That is not what happened at all.

Sure, neither Bernie or Liz or Joe, etc., can beat Trump, because they are all such worthless, corrupt, losers, but if you were to somehow genetically combine all the candidates into one, you would have a real freak of nature on your hands.

Carry on.

I wanted Amy K. but now I want Joe B. since Amy is doing so poor in the polls, but if she wins it all changes.
Yes Mike B. can beat tramp.

So you didn't vote for Hillary, so you voted for Tramp?
Then Any should be his VP.....I would vote her for Prez...she's got balls, she' smart, she's the real deal.

I agree, but he will probably chose Kamala Harris.

I don't see it. Kamala has the Hoe Factor with her history of adulterous affairs with Willie Brown and who knows who else.

I can't see Bite Me making that kind of unforced error. My guess is he might want to go for Howdy Doody again, who ran so credibly as VP under Clinton.
plus she wasnt that great of an AG....

But you never know...it might be Hillary again. She will think she is running for re-election to her second term.
View attachment 302808

Honestly, I think Hillary is DONE! ;)

President Trump is still an odds on favorite with bettors to schlong anyone the D's were to put up.

Although the 2nd favorite now is Crazy Bernie, who is leading in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

Sure, Crazy Bernie is crazy, but he's less corrupt than Sleepy Joe, less of a liar than Pocahontas and more Normative than Mayor Petey.

Clearly, the best choice for the D's, he will keep it respectable for his party in November.

President Trump is still an odds on favorite with bettors to schlong anyone the D's were to put up.

Although the 2nd favorite now is Crazy Bernie, who is leading in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

Sure, Crazy Bernie is crazy, but he's less corrupt than Sleepy Joe, less of a liar than Pocahontas and more Normative than Mayor Petey.

Clearly, the best choice for the D's, he will keep it respectable for his party in November.

Plus Bernie Sanders groupies will shoot up any GOP Congressmen left after the election.

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls

Biden 50. Trump 46
Sanders 49 Trump 47
Warren 48. Trump 48
Bloomberg 49 Trump 46
Klobuchar
Buttengeig
And Hillary still leads Trump

I just love the media

Very true
Hillary demonstrated that Democrats need to get more than 2 percent in the popular vote to beat Trump

That leaves Biden and Bloomberg with enough margin of victory

Neither of those guys stand a chance, RW.

Biden doesn't know what state he's in, really not with it , at all.

A lot of people don't know what a tyrant Mini Mike is, but will soon enough if he faces the Trumpster. Believe me, Trump knows all about Bloomberg, they are both part of the tightly knit community of New York billionaires.

Plus Bernie Sanders groupies will shoot up any GOP Congressmen left after the election.

The Bernie Bros will do that whether or not Sanders gets the nomination.

Forum List

Back