I don't care who Iowa picks...bernie, liz, pete will not win against Trump!!

Yes Mike B. can beat tramp.

if he does, how long before he does an EO banning 16oz sodas nationwide?

No one should drink pop, but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

Way down on his list.

the first 10 items on his list will be banning firearms.
Why do white voters always think the Gov is gonna take shit from them, their guns, their rights, etc....its yall, ie w ppl thats trying to take everything from everybody else.

Certain candidates SAY they want to take rights away from the Honky. Bloomberg has been clear he is excited to disarm Americans. Others have stated they really want to strip our rights to choose our own health care.

Honkies tend to believe candidates when they make promises like this.

No one should drink pop, but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

Way down on his list.

Why do white voters always think the Gov is gonna take shit from them, their guns, their rights, etc....its yall, ie w ppl thats trying to take everything from everybody else.

Because it does.

iu

NDAA?

Patriot Act?

I wanted Amy K. but now I want Joe B. since Amy is doing so poor in the polls, but if she wins it all changes.

So you didn't vote for Hillary, so you voted for Tramp?
Then Any should be his VP.....I would vote her for Prez...she's got balls, she' smart, she's the real deal.

I agree, but he will probably chose Kamala Harris.

Obama was exciting and electable because he offered a sugar coated nebulas promise of Hope & Change, and was a master at reading a teleprompter with feigned sincerity, plus he was black. ... :cool:

Last edited:
The only people that truly have a chance to beat Trump is Amy, Joe and Mike...other than that, we do not have a chance in hell to win. Bernie and Liz can not win with a free free free for all mandate, pete has a lousy mayoral history with blacks, as does Mike, but Mike got money. So typical of Democrats, we never seem to get our shit right when it comes to good solid candidates...Trump is so ripe for the taken, yet we got all these damned loser like Hillary running.

Shaky Joe Biden, Billionaire Bloomberg, and the Global Race to the Bottom
Shaky Joe Biden, Billionaire Bloomberg, and the Global Race to the Bottom | Black Agenda Report

". . . But Shaky Joe Biden remains the first line of corporate defense. If he does poorly in New Hampshire and Iowa, his aura of “electability” will be shattered. Black voters are not ideologically wedded to Biden. If they voted their economic agenda, Blacks would be overwhelmingly for Sanders. Only the existential threat of a Trump re-election keeps older Blacks in Biden’s corner. That will change in a flash if Biden does not win strong approval from whites in the first two contests – the corporate nightmare that terrifies and energizes Bloomberg. Biden’s long career as a gladiator for austerity has now moved to center stage, as he defends his role in Barack Obama’s attempt at an across-the-board slash in entitlements “Grand Bargain” with the Republicans, a betrayal of the Democratic base that ended -- blessedly -- in gridlock at the end of Obama’s first term. Sanders will have to be careful in his condemnation of Biden, to avoid indicting The First Black President.

“Biden’s long career as a gladiator for austerity has now moved to center stage.”

The best outcome in 2020 would be a break-up of the Democratic Party, creating space for a genuine political debate in the belly of the imperial beast. It now appears that such a rupture is at least as likely to come from the Right, from Bloomberg-organized billionaires, as from the Left, through a mass defection by Sanders supporters infuriated by yet another round of the Party’s dirty tricks. I believe Bloomberg is preparing to launch a kind of “Third Way” party structure to shore up corporate Democrats, and isolate and deny endorsement to Sanders should the Vermont senator win the nomination – leaving Sanders with only the rump of a party behind him.

If that happens, we at Black Agenda Report will celebrate the end of duopoly, and a new scenario of struggle.

BAR executive editor Glen Ford can be contacted at [email protected]."

The last poll I saw showed Crazy Bernie opening up a 7 point lead in Iowa, I would not be surprised to see the Ancient Marxist as an unbeatable favorite for the nomination sooner rather than later.

Yes, but it is the convention that still chooses the nominee.

I was told the the D's got rid of the Super Duper Delegates that the party used to have at their convention. It Bernie Bros represent Iowa and other states, he should be able to wrest the nomination.

Obama won because first time voters put him in the whitehouse....this lot is not a first time voter pool.

Your only chance is to nominate an actual slave descendent, have the party denounce the half Black Guy as someone not actually down for the struggle ( as Al Sharpton originally and accurately articulated) and claim that this election is an historic opportunity for all the guilt ridden white progressives to do the right thing and actually cleanse their guilt the right way.

Otherwise our Beloved President wins in a total landslide.

The Democrats haven't fielded an exciting candidate like they did with Obama.

Basically, they are offering a bordom fest, and then wonder why their base isn't energized? ... :cuckoo:

I realize the republican debate was exciting watching tamp denigrate everyone on stage, but at least the Democrats are having a serious debate about issues.

I wanted Amy K. but now I want Joe B. since Amy is doing so poor in the polls, but if she wins it all changes.

So you didn't vote for Hillary, so you voted for Tramp?
Then Any should be his VP.....I would vote her for Prez...she's got balls, she' smart, she's the real deal.

I agree, but he will probably chose Kamala Harris.

I don't see it. Kamala has the Hoe Factor with her history of adulterous affairs with Willie Brown and who knows who else.

I can't see Bite Me making that kind of unforced error. My guess is he might want to go for Howdy Doody again, who ran so credibly as VP under Clinton.

Way down on his list.

Certain candidates SAY they want to take rights away from the Honky. Bloomberg has been clear he is excited to disarm Americans. Others have stated they really want to strip our rights to choose our own health care.

Honkies tend to believe candidates when they make promises like this.

Yeah. . . Bloomberg doesn't give a shit about the Constitution. It's like he never learned about the 4th Amendment. So why should he give a shit about the 2nd?

He's already proven it. He doesn't give a damn about civil rights and civil liberties. I am clueless why any black person would support him. Or anyone else for that matter.

giphy.gif

He should ban adults from drinking sodas

Makes you look like a 12 year old

Ban French fries, too much salt.

ban ice cream, too much sugar.

Ban AR-15s, they've been used less than 50 times in the last 40 years in mass shootings.

Mini Mike is a modern day Raymond Cocteau, a really petty little Napoleon sort. I can't see the people voting for that doofus, although we shall see.

The only people that truly have a chance to beat Trump is Amy, Joe and Mike...other than that, we do not have a chance in hell to win. Bernie and Liz can not win with a free free free for all mandate, pete has a lousy mayoral history with blacks, as does Mike, but Mike got money. So typical of Democrats, we never seem to get our shit right when it comes to good solid candidates...Trump is so ripe for the taken, yet we got all these damned loser like Hillary running.
They know that. That is why they are trying to instill in our minds that they are capable. So that when Pres.Trump wins, that they'll say that Pres.Trump won by unlawful means. Because the polls said that Bernie was going to win. That is why I keep telling you all, do not believe in these polls. Because if the majority have trust in the polls. That they can use these polls as evidence. Remember the majority rules. It is like if the public has faith in the DNA test. THat the courts can use it as evidence as long as the majority has faith in the test.
The politicians are representing the people. And so they have to go by their supporter's belief. Before politicians came. The whole entire town had came to meet at certain times to make rules and regulations. And they were the ones that approved the laws, not the justices. But now the majority hands over their trust to these politicians. Letting them to represent them while they are at home or work.
And so, don't trust these polls or else...

They know that. That is why they are trying to instill in our minds that they are capable. So that when Pres.Trump wins, that they'll say that Pres.Trump won by unlawful means. Because the polls said that Bernie was going to win. That is why I keep telling you all, do not believe in these polls. Because if the majority have trust in the polls. That they can use these polls as evidence. Remember the majority rules. It is like if the public has faith in the DNA test. THat the courts can use it as evidence as long as the majority has faith in the test.
The politicians are representing the people. And so they have to go by their supporter's belief. Before politicians came. The whole entire town had came to meet at certain times to make rules and regulations. And they were the ones that approved the laws, not the justices. But now the majority hands over their trust to these politicians. Letting them to represent them while they are at home or work.
And so, don't trust these polls or else...

Can you break this down in laymen terms, what are you talking about?

Well, ironically, Trump won in 2016 mainly because he was NOT HILLARY, and "not Hillary" probably accounted for at least half his votes. This time around, 90% of the Democrat votes will be "not Trump" votes. They won't care who is on the Democrat ticket; they will be voting against Trump.

Nine months is an ETERNITY in an election year, so predicting the outcome of this election NOW is a preposterous waste of energy. But if the election were held NOW, Trump would win again.

The Dems who are voting for Trump are supporting Bernie in the Primary just to screw with the DNC

Forum List

Back