I don't care who Iowa picks...bernie, liz, pete will not win against Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The only people that truly have a chance to beat Trump is Amy, Joe and Mike...other than that, we do not have a chance in hell to win. Bernie and Liz can not win with a free free free for all mandate, pete has a lousy mayoral history with blacks, as does Mike, but Mike got money. So typical of Democrats, we never seem to get our shit right when it comes to good solid candidates...Trump is so ripe for the taken, yet we got all these damned loser like Hillary running.

I wanted Amy K. but now I want Joe B. since Amy is doing so poor in the polls, but if she wins it all changes.
Yes Mike B. can beat tramp.

So you didn't vote for Hillary, so you voted for Tramp?

The only people that truly have a chance to beat Trump is Amy, Joe and Mike...other than that, we do not have a chance in hell to win. Bernie and Liz can not win with a free free free for all mandate, pete has a lousy mayoral history with blacks, as does Mike, but Mike got money. So typical of Democrats, we never seem to get our shit right when it comes to good solid candidates...Trump is so ripe for the taken, yet we got all these damned loser like Hillary running.

I don't give a shit who wins the nomination on the left a dead dog could for all I care I will vote for anyone that is not trump. My wife asked me yesterday if I was going to vote a third party like last time I said nope that was a big mistake and I will vote for the any dem candidate they put up.

if he does, how long before he does an EO banning 16oz sodas nationwide?

No one should drink pop, but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

Citizens United is settled law, a Supreme Court decision. No president is above the law, that's really not a relevant issue in a presidential campaign.

It is for CONGRESS, however, if they want to propose a constitutional amendment.

• Banned

I don't give a shit who wins the nomination on the left a dead dog could for all I care I will vote for anyone that is not trump. My wife asked me yesterday if I was going to vote a third party like last time I said nope that was a big mistake and I will vote for the any dem candidate they put up.
Yeah, but turnout will be the key, my friend and you can not win without inspiring those non voters to get off their ass and vote...and sadly this lot is not that inspirational.

Sleepy Joe has zero chance, and that just isn't my opinion but our President's as well.

Bite Me is mentally deficient, no doubt about that, and Trump has admitted that he likes to compete against incompetents.

• Banned
I wanted Amy K. but now I want Joe B. since Amy is doing so poor in the polls, but if she wins it all changes.

Then Any should be his VP.....I would vote her for Prez...she's got balls, she' smart, she's the real deal.

No one should drink pop, but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

Way down on his list.

the first 10 items on his list will be banning firearms.

Obama won because first time voters put him in the whitehouse....this lot is not a first time voter pool.

Then Any should be his VP.....I would vote her for Prez...she's got balls, she' smart, she's the real deal.

Klobuchar is an extremist. Wants even further socialization of medicine, the continuation of Gay Marriage, and the entire Leftard platform. The Dems need to move toward the center, not toward the fringes, believe me.

How about if they draft Joe Manchin who actually has executive experience in the governor's chair of the Great State of West Virginia.

The Democrats haven't fielded an exciting candidate like they did with Obama.

Basically, they are offering a bordom fest, and then wonder why their base isn't energized? ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The Democrats haven't fielded an exciting candidate like they did with Obama.

Basically, they are have a bore fest, and then wondering why their base isn't energized? ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Whether or someone was an Obama Devotee or not, no one could deny the appeal he had particularly during his first run for glory in 2008. Teeming mobs of worshippers packed stadia from coast to coast, B. Hussein O built greek style temples in Denver and other cities so he could be adored.

The only thing that saved McCain from a 45 state or more drubbing was his selection of the historic First Broad to be a serious VP candidate who bought him a little bit of excitement to counteract Hussein Hysteria

Shaky Joe Biden, Billionaire Bloomberg, and the Global Race to the Bottom
Shaky Joe Biden, Billionaire Bloomberg, and the Global Race to the Bottom | Black Agenda Report

". . . But Shaky Joe Biden remains the first line of corporate defense. If he does poorly in New Hampshire and Iowa, his aura of “electability” will be shattered. Black voters are not ideologically wedded to Biden. If they voted their economic agenda, Blacks would be overwhelmingly for Sanders. Only the existential threat of a Trump re-election keeps older Blacks in Biden’s corner. That will change in a flash if Biden does not win strong approval from whites in the first two contests – the corporate nightmare that terrifies and energizes Bloomberg. Biden’s long career as a gladiator for austerity has now moved to center stage, as he defends his role in Barack Obama’s attempt at an across-the-board slash in entitlements “Grand Bargain” with the Republicans, a betrayal of the Democratic base that ended -- blessedly -- in gridlock at the end of Obama’s first term. Sanders will have to be careful in his condemnation of Biden, to avoid indicting The First Black President.

“Biden’s long career as a gladiator for austerity has now moved to center stage.”

The best outcome in 2020 would be a break-up of the Democratic Party, creating space for a genuine political debate in the belly of the imperial beast. It now appears that such a rupture is at least as likely to come from the Right, from Bloomberg-organized billionaires, as from the Left, through a mass defection by Sanders supporters infuriated by yet another round of the Party’s dirty tricks. I believe Bloomberg is preparing to launch a kind of “Third Way” party structure to shore up corporate Democrats, and isolate and deny endorsement to Sanders should the Vermont senator win the nomination – leaving Sanders with only the rump of a party behind him.

If that happens, we at Black Agenda Report will celebrate the end of duopoly, and a new scenario of struggle.

BAR executive editor Glen Ford can be contacted at [email protected]."

It certainly was a big mistake. I have a brother who did the same thing and realizes now that people like himself put Trump in the WH. It was he and thousands of other Bernie supporters who are responsible for the Trump swamp.
Here's How Many Bernie Sanders Supporters Ultimately Voted For Trump

Shaky Joe Biden, Billionaire Bloomberg, and the Global Race to the Bottom | Black Agenda Report

". . . But Shaky Joe Biden remains the first line of corporate defense. If he does poorly in New Hampshire and Iowa, his aura of “electability” will be shattered. Black voters are not ideologically wedded to Biden. If they voted their economic agenda, Blacks would be overwhelmingly for Sanders. Only the existential threat of a Trump re-election keeps older Blacks in Biden’s corner. That will change in a flash if Biden does not win strong approval from whites in the first two contests – the corporate nightmare that terrifies and energizes Bloomberg. Biden’s long career as a gladiator for austerity has now moved to center stage, as he defends his role in Barack Obama’s attempt at an across-the-board slash in entitlements “Grand Bargain” with the Republicans, a betrayal of the Democratic base that ended -- blessedly -- in gridlock at the end of Obama’s first term. Sanders will have to be careful in his condemnation of Biden, to avoid indicting The First Black President.

“Biden’s long career as a gladiator for austerity has now moved to center stage.”

The best outcome in 2020 would be a break-up of the Democratic Party, creating space for a genuine political debate in the belly of the imperial beast. It now appears that such a rupture is at least as likely to come from the Right, from Bloomberg-organized billionaires, as from the Left, through a mass defection by Sanders supporters infuriated by yet another round of the Party’s dirty tricks. I believe Bloomberg is preparing to launch a kind of “Third Way” party structure to shore up corporate Democrats, and isolate and deny endorsement to Sanders should the Vermont senator win the nomination – leaving Sanders with only the rump of a party behind him.

If that happens, we at Black Agenda Report will celebrate the end of duopoly, and a new scenario of struggle.

The last poll I saw showed Crazy Bernie opening up a 7 point lead in Iowa, I would not be surprised to see the Ancient Marxist as an unbeatable favorite for the nomination sooner rather than later.

but he will have other things on his mind, like clean drinking water, healthcare for all, and banning Citizens United.

Way down on his list.

the first 10 items on his list will be banning firearms.
Why do white voters always think the Gov is gonna take shit from them, their guns, their rights, etc....its yall, ie w ppl thats trying to take everything from everybody else.

The last poll I saw showed Crazy Bernie opening up a 7 point lead in Iowa, I would not be surprised to see the Ancient Marxist as an unbeatable favorite for the nomination sooner rather than later.

Yes, but it is the convention that still chooses the nominee.

Forum List

Back