I do not support the NFL protests

I support their right to do so "OFF" the field when it actually then becomes a right they have.

Anyone can protest whatever they want...but those kind of racial style protest have no place on the field of play by players who make millions. There are plenty of venues to do their thing.....
NFL attendance is down and this is one of the reason why.
Fans go to the games to see the game of football and IMO not some unpatriotic protest of the National Anthem or some such nonsense.

• Banned
When a customer hires me I try my best to be as neutral about EVERYTHING I can. If a customer expressed disgust with the behavior of one of my employees then I would address the issue directly.
The NFL team owners hired the players not you.
If and when those owners take issue with the players actions then there is a legit issue.
You are a consumer, nothing more. You also have a right to express your feelings but that's where it ends. You do not own the team, you did not hire the players.

Personally I think the kneeling shows incredible disrespect for our nation. Having said that I don't own the KC Chiefs so it's not my problem. I will not allow a spoiled player or group of players detract from my favorite fall activity.

The Sunday NFL games have been a tradition for myself, family & friends for some time now. Sometimes we goto the games & tailgate. Sometimes we sit out on the deck and watch it on the big screen outside while bbqing and knocking back a few beers. Sometimes, like right now, some of us meet up at Buffalo wild wings and have entirely too much to drink or too much fun or both!
Either way you would have me alter my entire fall lifestyle because a bunch of fucking idiots offended you?

GTFO with that kind of sissy snowflake bullshit.

When a customer hires me I try my best to be as neutral about EVERYTHING I can. If a customer expressed disgust with the behavior of one of my employees then I would address the issue directly.
If and when those owners take issue with the players actions then there is a legit issue.
You are a consumer, nothing more. You also have a right to express your feelings but that's where it ends. You do not own the team, you did not hire the players.

Personally I think the kneeling shows incredible disrespect for our nation. Having said that I don't own the KC Chiefs so it's not my problem. I will not allow a spoiled player or group of players detract from my favorite fall activity.

The Sunday NFL games have been a tradition for myself, family & friends for some time now. Sometimes we goto the games & tailgate. Sometimes we sit out on the deck and watch it on the big screen outside while bbqing and knocking back a few beers. Sometimes, like right now, some of us meet up at Buffalo wild wings and have entirely too much to drink or too much fun or both!
Either way you would have me alter my entire fall lifestyle because a bunch of fucking idiots offended you?

You can do as you please......no one is trying to force you to do anything. Other customers have the right to voice their displeasure, outrage , disappointment...........as they please ....why does that bother you

“Personally I think the kneeling shows incredible disrespect for our nation.”

And you’re entitled to your personal opinion, with the understanding that it’s wrong.

In fact, such demonstrations exhibit the utmost respect for our Nation, a Nation founded on the principle of free expression, and that free expression will be protected, no matter how unpopular.

Indeed, to stay silent and take no action in the face of discrimination is to show incredible disrespect for our Nation.

Anyone can protest whatever they want...but those kind of racial style protest have no place on the field of play by players who make millions. There are plenty of venues to do their thing.....
NFL attendance is down and this is one of the reason why.
Fans go to the games to see the game of football and IMO not some unpatriotic protest of the National Anthem or some such nonsense.

If not there; where? If not now; when? It's never a place or time to talk this issue which is why it persists! :argue: :blahblah:

You can do as you please......no one is trying to force you to do anything. Other customers have the right to voice their displeasure, outrage , disappointment...........as they please ....why does that bother you

Are you kidding us? Heaven know TRUMP's big mouth is all over this issue and more; constantly trying to tell us how we should feel and what we can say! He lies all day long, but he wants respect and acknowledgement for all his garbage! FK him and all his supporters! :argue: :blowup:

On the contrary, the peer pressure, which I ignore, for me to pick a side is tremendous.
Just like you, I am expressing my opinion.

Are you kidding us? Heaven know TRUMP's big mouth is all over this issue and more; constantly trying to tell us how we should feel and what we can say! He lies all day long, but he wants respect and acknowledgement for all his garbage! FK him and all his supporters! :argue: :blowup:
And that forces you to do what.......

And that forces you to do what.......

Whatever Einstein! :321: :argue: :banghead: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

I have mixed feelings. It's divisive for those who want to just enjoy the game free from a social justice agenda, but no property is being destroyed at least. I don't trust that all of the players "protesting" have sincere motives. I also think that for many it's a lazy form of protesting, and they want to hang with the cool kids on the field, rather than give up their time and safety to join the peons out in the streets. Egos abound with some definite attention whoring taking place.

On the contrary, the peer pressure, which I ignore, for me to pick a side is tremendous.
Fine. Doesn't force you to do anything you don't want.......
Peer pressure oh my.....I didn't even worry about that in HS........time to grow up

I have mixed feelings. It's divisive for those who want to just enjoy the game free from a social justice agenda, but no property is being destroyed at least. I don't trust that all of the players "protesting" have sincere motives. I also think that for many it's a lazy form of protesting, and they want to hang with the cool kids on the field, rather than give up their time and safety to join the peons out in the streets. Egos abound with some definite attention whoring taking place.

That's so condescending to these men who I'm no fan of BTW, but I'm not going to assign motives unless you turn it on Trump and question his! He doesn't have clean hands on any issue; esp. when he's lying through his Fk'n teeth! :argue: :blahblah:

Fine. Doesn't force you to do anything you don't want.......
Peer pressure oh my.....I didn't even worry about that in HS........time to grow up
You talk about highschool when we witness it here DAILY with lockstep thinking and monolithic principles. It comes in a slightly different form but it remains. I may differ with another conservative on this site on a subject and as a result be labeled a liberal simply for having my own perspective. It is a tactic to try to force conformity.
If you want to pretend it only a children's issue then that's on you.

Forum List

Back