I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

I think racism has bee explained sufficiently here by another poster. None of my post is racist. But this is t he problem we have. Dumb ass whites wanting to be victims of racism will try to male anything out to be racist.

It is not racist to criticize whites for what they have done. Nor is it racist to warn whites about the consequences to come if they continue doing the things they do.

What a silly post-Obama mindset.

Do you really want to push for a resurgence in the Klan? Derp!

Things were fine before Obama. He has no real identity for himself and hates America, so he elected to try to divide Americans on black and white lines. It appears you swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.

1 more year and things will be back to normal.

I hear you calling for race war.

Newsflash: Blacks are no more than 14% of the population and many cannot own guns. Bad idea. Furthermore, for what? Americans are Americans, no matter what race they may be. Except Obama, I really think he's not an American. At least I know his people don't go back 200+ years like my friends' people.

You don't get it. Whites are going to be a minority in 20 years. Newsflash, you will be outnumbered by brown skinned folks you have historically mistreated. If you try that KKK shit you get wiped out.

Things weren't fine before Obama. We were staring down the teeth of a depression after the economy tanked.

You keep thinking that, racist slime. I ain't scared. I'm big 'nuff to go bear huntin' without a gun and been shooting since I was 8 years old.

White people don't aim their guns sideways, they get the job done.

You're dismissed for being a piece of shit, not because you're black.

Blacks don't aim their guns sideways either but keep on believing t hat.

I don't give a fuck how big you are.

You'll understand and won't be talking with all that hubris when your ass is a minority.

No you dismissed me because I'm black and won't back down to you punks and your racism. You can't deal with a real black man. That's why you love sellouts like herman cain or ben carson.

You got your racist black ass tromped in this thread.
Thanks for the show!

By who?

The question was answered in the links I provided.
Incorrect Poindexter.

You haven't answered anything you were asked to answer. .... :cool:

Oh your question was answered. I am not going to answer it 2-3 more times because you want to play your little game. The information you were provided shows ANYONE with good sense where he problem is.

Who have I mistreated for years?

Really? Are we going tp ;play stupid?

Don't answer a question with a question.

Is that against the rules?

You ask a dumb ass question because you know exactly what I am talking about,

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

This is what's going on here right now.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

The choice is yours. America is getting browner, not whiter.

If anyone is still confused about what racism looks like - ^^^^^^^^^ - there it is.
You must remember that racism means having the power to put that hatred into law and mandating the treatment of people according to their skin color. ....

No, it doesn't.

No you STFU with your silly, unrealistic bullshit.

Why is it these young people have no morals or respect for human life?

Now I grew up with black people, I have black friends that are lifelong, but your bullshit is outrageous. These bad little motherfuckers need put down before they ruin somebody's life.

3 arrested in attack on woman who was beaten, set on fire

4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

I'm not into looking for more bad stories, I have one of my own as well.

False equivalencies?

No bitch, I'm calling a spade a spade, that is all.

Reality. It is what it is.

Don't deny it. Recognize it and come up with a plan to stop it.

I think the 1st step is to have a daddy in the house.

Yes, false equivalences. Having a daddy in the house is not the answer.

It's part of it.

No it's not. Really it has little to do with it.

Has a lot to do with it.

This lie you guys keep telling .....

"You guys"?

No you STFU with your silly, unrealistic bullshit.

Why is it these young people have no morals or respect for human life?

Now I grew up with black people, I have black friends that are lifelong, but your bullshit is outrageous. These bad little motherfuckers need put down before they ruin somebody's life.

3 arrested in attack on woman who was beaten, set on fire

4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

I'm not into looking for more bad stories, I have one of my own as well.

False equivalencies?

No bitch, I'm calling a spade a spade, that is all.

Reality. It is what it is.

Don't deny it. Recognize it and come up with a plan to stop it.

I think the 1st step is to have a daddy in the house.

Yes, false equivalences. Having a daddy in the house is not the answer.

It's part of it.

No it's not. Really it has little to do with it.

Has a lot to do with it.

....there are plenty of no father in the house white kids out there..

Yes, there are.

Really? Are we going tp ;play stupid?

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

If anyone is still confused about what racism looks like - ^^^^^^^^^ - there it is.
You must remember that racism means having the power to put that hatred into law and mandating the treatment of people according to their skin color. ....

No, it doesn't.

Actually it does.

No, it doesn't.

Actually it does.

You don't get to rewrite the English language to fit your political/racial agenda.

No, it doesn't.

Actually it does.

You don't get to rewrite the English language to fit your political/racial agenda.

The only one here with an agenda is you. You don't know what you're ralking about.

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html

1959 Poverty
Black 55.1
White 18.1

Black poverty 3.044198895027624 times that of whites. This is 6 years before the Civil Rights Act and during legalized segregation.

At that time there was not all those fatherless families, yet 55 percent of all black households in this country lived in poverty.

Today it's 24 percent with all those fatherless homes. Less than half of what it was when daddy was around. I the claim of having a father I the homes is not correct. It's just that simple.

Now what you people with the white racist agenda fail to understand is that the rate of poverty between blacks and whites have basically remained the same. Black poverty was 3 times the rate of whites in 1959 and 2.6 that of whites now. Therefore the rates have basically stayed the same. And its not because blacks don't want to work.

No, it doesn't.

Actually it does.

The only one here with an agenda is you. ....

What agenda would that be?

No, it doesn't.

Actually it does.

The only one here with an agenda is you. ....

What agenda would that be?

What agenda am I supposed to have? You are the one talking about agendas.

This is the kind of disgusting behavior I'm talking about.

Seems like the man called the guy a racial slur. That was the disgusting behavior.

So that excuses a young, able-bodied boy beating up on the elderly man who is clearly unable to defend himself, correct?

No, and the bad lil mofo's friend was egging him on.

That old man would have been well within his rights to pull out a gun and blow the punk
away.

Seems like the man called the guy a racial slur. That was the disgusting behavior.

So that excuses a young, able-bodied boy beating up on the elderly man who is clearly unable to defend himself, correct?

That old man would have been well within his rights to pull out a gun and blow the punk
away.

Seems that you want to excuse the racial slur that old man made. That old racist should not have made the racial slur if he was unable to defend himself..

away.

Seems that you want to excuse the racial slur that old man made. That old racist should not have made the racial slur if he was unable to defend himself..

Seems you think 2 wrongs make a right. :cuckoo:

So if some 87-year old man with dementia called you a nigga, you'd beat him silly, huh?

You're the sorriest excuse for a human being currently on this board, IMO.

Forum List

Back