I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

Don't focus on race, focus on what you can do to better your life..

Don't tell me what not to focus on. You're white. Live black hen come talk. I have done pretty good. But that doesn't mean I oard my blessing and forget those in the trenches because a bunch of nobody accomplishing nothing white people at an internet site don't like the truth.

You and whoever else has a problem with what I posted about voter id laws, then take your asses to those judges and talk shit.

Again I believe that racism has been explained. Now if you cannot understand that what you call black racism does not meet those terms, that's your problem.

This nation had focused on race from day one and has not stopped doing it. Whites are the main ones doing it. Go learn the damage that was created thn help fix it.

Who have I mistreated for years?

Really? Are we going tp ;play stupid?

Don't answer a question with a question.

Is that against the rules?

You ask a dumb ass question because you know exactly what I am talking about,

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

This is what's going on here right now.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

The choice is yours. America is getting browner, not whiter.

If anyone is still confused about what racism looks like - ^^^^^^^^^ - there it is.

I think racism has bee explained sufficiently here by another poster. None of my post is racist. But this is t he problem we have. Dumb ass whites wanting to be victims of racism will try to male anything out to be racist.

It is not racist to criticize whites for what they have done. Nor is it racist to warn whites about the consequences to come if they continue doing the things they do.
shuddup, racist pig.

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.

Your ignorance is duly noted.

I have zero so called white guilt over the black man's plight here in America.

My grandparents were fresh off the boat from Ireland after the Civil War and the freeing of the slaves. Sure the blacks had a rough time, but so did the Irish people.

In my view, the black people who ended up in America were the lucky ones. Africa is still a poverty stricken hell hole, and every country in it is ruled by murderous dictators.

American blacks wouldn't survive a week if they returned to Africa, because there is no free Section 8 housing or EBT cards. They would die from either starvation or exposure to the elements. ... :cool:

The Irish were never slaves here or anywhere else. That's a lie. Your grandaunts got off the boat and lived during segregation where they benefitted from being white. Africa is the way it is because whites fucked it up by colonizing the continent, as well as removing people for slavery. Know what you are talking about before you make comments. American blacks would be welcomed with open arms in Africa. know, because I've been there. Whites get section 8 and EBT cards too dumb ass.

You don't have to have guilt, but you do have t o recognize that you are an example of how racism by whites has not ended in America. So then understand this, your grandparents ran away from the country they lived in, maybe you go back here ad see how YOU would fare instead of talking about blacks and Africa.

Idiot.
nope,not a lie. IRISH were slaves.

and you are a victim of a racist social engineering experiment that failed. You are also the result of that failed system. Stupid, brainwashed idiots who think they are innately superior to all.

Never said I was superior. but this IRISH historian says Irish were not slaves.

‘Irish slaves’: Historian destroys racist myth conservatives love to share on Facebook

White supremacists have been promoting the myth that the first slaves brought to the Americas were Irish, not African — but a historian says there’s simply no evidence to back their racist claims.

Liam Hogan, a research librarian at the Limerick City Library, set about debunking the myth after spotting a widely shared Global Research article in 2013 and realized its potential for misinformation, reported Hatewatch.

“It was quite clear to me then that many would never engage with the history of the transatlantic slave trade when they had this false equivalence to fall back on,” Hogan told the website. “I think that’s what convinced me that I needed to put the record straight.”

The myth essentially equates indentured or penal servitude with racialized perpetual hereditary chattel slavery, Hogan said.

Racists claim the Irish slave trade began in 1612 and was not abolished until 1839, and they insist “white slavery” has been covered up by “politically correct” historians.

Hogan said his concerns are shared by at least 81 academics and historians, and he hopes to set the record straight in his own book.

‘Irish slaves’: Historian destroys racist myth conservatives love to share on Facebook

Debunking a Myth: The Irish Were Not Slaves, Too

Historians say the idea of Irish slaves is based on a misreading of history and that the distortion is often politically motivated. Far-right memes have taken off online and are used as racist barbs against African-Americans. “The Irish were slaves, too,” the memes often say. “We got over it, so why can’t you?”

A small group of Irish and American scholars has spent years pushing back on the false history. Last year, 82 Irish scholars and writers signed an open letter denouncing the Irish slave myth and asking publications to stop mentioning it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/us/irish-slaves-myth.html

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

If anyone is still confused about what racism looks like - ^^^^^^^^^ - there it is.

I think racism has bee explained sufficiently here by another poster. None of my post is racist. But this is t he problem we have. Dumb ass whites wanting to be victims of racism will try to male anything out to be racist.

It is not racist to criticize whites for what they have done. Nor is it racist to warn whites about the consequences to come if they continue doing the things they do.
shuddup, racist pig.

Show me what I have said that is racist.

What a silly post-Obama mindset.

Do you really want to push for a resurgence in the Klan? Derp!

Things were fine before Obama. He has no real identity for himself and hates America, so he elected to try to divide Americans on black and white lines. It appears you swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.

1 more year and things will be back to normal.

I hear you calling for race war.

Newsflash: Blacks are no more than 14% of the population and many cannot own guns. Bad idea. Furthermore, for what? Americans are Americans, no matter what race they may be. Except Obama, I really think he's not an American. At least I know his people don't go back 200+ years like my friends' people.

Yet, being part black didn't stop him from being President.

No, because this is America. I really wanted Herman Cain that year, but he fell victim to DNC tactics. He would have been 5-6X better than Obama.

He's a real American.

If he would have been 5-6x better than Obama why didn't you republican's nominate him?

Things were fine before Obama. He has no real identity for himself and hates America, so he elected to try to divide Americans on black and white lines. It appears you swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Newsflash: Blacks are no more than 14% of the population and many cannot own guns. Bad idea. Furthermore, for what? Americans are Americans, no matter what race they may be. Except Obama, I really think he's not an American. At least I know his people don't go back 200+ years like my friends' people.

No, because this is America. I really wanted Herman Cain that year, but he fell victim to DNC tactics. He would have been 5-6X better than Obama.

He's a real American.

If he would have been 5-6x better than Obama why didn't you republican's nominate him?

The DNC kneecapped him with a fake sex scandal and intimidated him.

so are the descendants of black serial killers to blame for their ancestors acts?

according to you, yes they are....

No according to you they are.

I am holding the government who made the laws responsible dipshit.

He's a real American.

The DNC kneecapped him with a fake sex scandal and intimidated him.

The DNC had nothing t do with it.

Had this lie been true, the DNC couldn't have stopped you guys from nominating him.

So why wasn't he nominated?

You don't get it. Whites are going to be a minority in 20 years. Newsflash, you will be outnumbered by brown skinned folks you have historically mistreated. If you try that KKK shit you get wiped out.

Things weren't fine before Obama. We were staring down the teeth of a depression after the economy tanked.

You don't get it. Whites are going to be a minority in 20 years. Newsflash, you will be outnumbered by brown skinned folks you have historically mistreated. If you try that KKK shit you get wiped out.

Things weren't fine before Obama. We were staring down the teeth of a depression after the economy tanked.

You keep thinking that, racist slime. I ain't scared. I'm big 'nuff to go bear huntin' without a gun and been shooting since I was 8 years old.

White people don't aim their guns sideways, they get the job done.

You're dismissed for being a piece of shit, not because you're black.

You keep thinking that, racist slime. I ain't scared. I'm big 'nuff to go bear huntin' without a gun and been shooting since I was 8 years old.

Blacks don't aim their guns sideways either but keep on believing t hat.

I don't give a fuck how big you are.

You'll understand and won't be talking with all that hubris when your ass is a minority.

No you dismissed me because I'm black and won't back down to you punks and your racism. You can't deal with a real black man. That's why you love sellouts like herman cain or ben carson.

This is dumb. Whites like you actually believe we are the ones trying to keep hate elevated.
Of course, I believe it. I have to look no further than you, right here, in this thread.

All across the spectrum of political life, people in this nation like you shit stirring the pot in some fake notion of attaining something you already have. Why? Because angry people supply money for the cause, and that money is significant and listed in the billions.

The very phrase you use, "Whites like you" is racist. Deliberately chosen to trigger emotions of anger and hatred. I see through you, count your so-called anger as agenda, and just laugh and point.

Until this nation begins to live by the adage of, "I'll treat you as I would like to be treated", the race baiter's are going to continue to get rich.

I really don't have anything more to say to you.

The use of the term whites like you is not racist.

You don't see through sht. You're ignorant

It is racist.
From "Tears We Cannot Stop" by Michael Eric Dyson - "See,just as the song in the Broadway play Avenue Q says, "We're all a little bit racist," (of course that's a horrible misuse of the term. Better to say we're all just a little bigoted, yes, or prejudiced for certain. But I'm afraid you've got to own racism all by yourself. It signifies the power not only to hate, but to make that hate into law, and into convention, habit and a moral duty."

Any words of your own?
Plenty- in a book I just had published: "The Paulk Perspective: A Whole New World of Hope and Understanding." It's on amazon.

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.
You can believe or not believe in anything you want:

- Santa Claus
- Easter Bunny
- Tooth Faerie
- Faerie Godmother
- Boogieman
- Allah
- Nirvana
Etc.

You'll understand and won't be talking with all that hubris when your ass is a minority.

No you dismissed me because I'm black and won't back down to you punks and your racism. You can't deal with a real black man. That's why you love sellouts like herman cain or ben carson.

^Evidence of black racism on display right here!

^Evidence of black racism on display right here!

No, I don't think so.

Well maybe you need to go look at the recent decisions made relative to those bogus voter ID laws before you run your mouth.
There are no voter ID laws stopping colored people from voting anywhere they please. .... :cool:

Really?

Federal Judge Says Texas Voter ID Law Intentionally Discriminates
By MANNY FERNANDEZAPRIL 10, 2017

A federal judge ruled on Monday that the voter identification law the Texas Legislature passed in 2011 was enacted with the intent to discriminate against black and Hispanic voters, raising the possibility that the state’s election procedures could be put back under federal oversight.

In a long-running case over the legality of one of the toughest voter ID laws in the country, the judge found that the law violated the federal Voting Rights Act.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/us/federal-judge-strikes-down-texas-voter-id-law.html?_r=0

Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down North Carolina Voter ID Requirement

A federal appeals court decisively struck down North Carolina’s voter identification law on Friday, saying its provisions deliberately “target African-Americans with almost surgical precision” in an effort to depress black turnout at the polls.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/...s-down-north-carolina-voter-id-provision.html

Whitey gets blamed for what whitey does. Learn that.

Are you implying that brown people are too stupid to get an ID?

Are you?

Are you going to answer the question or not?

You got your racist black ass tromped in this thread.
Thanks for the show!

Of course, I believe it. I have to look no further than you, right here, in this thread.

All across the spectrum of political life, people in this nation like you shit stirring the pot in some fake notion of attaining something you already have. Why? Because angry people supply money for the cause, and that money is significant and listed in the billions.

The very phrase you use, "Whites like you" is racist. Deliberately chosen to trigger emotions of anger and hatred. I see through you, count your so-called anger as agenda, and just laugh and point.

Until this nation begins to live by the adage of, "I'll treat you as I would like to be treated", the race baiter's are going to continue to get rich.

I really don't have anything more to say to you.

The use of the term whites like you is not racist.

You don't see through sht. You're ignorant

It is racist.
From "Tears We Cannot Stop" by Michael Eric Dyson - "See,just as the song in the Broadway play Avenue Q says, "We're all a little bit racist," (of course that's a horrible misuse of the term. Better to say we're all just a little bigoted, yes, or prejudiced for certain. But I'm afraid you've got to own racism all by yourself. It signifies the power not only to hate, but to make that hate into law, and into convention, habit and a moral duty."

Any words of your own?
Plenty- in a book I just had published: "The Paulk Perspective: A Whole New World of Hope and Understanding." It's on amazon.

So you,re here peddling a little book you drew?

Well maybe you need to go look at the recent decisions made relative to those bogus voter ID laws before you run your mouth.
There are no voter ID laws stopping colored people from voting anywhere they please. .... :cool:

Really?

Federal Judge Says Texas Voter ID Law Intentionally Discriminates
By MANNY FERNANDEZAPRIL 10, 2017

A federal judge ruled on Monday that the voter identification law the Texas Legislature passed in 2011 was enacted with the intent to discriminate against black and Hispanic voters, raising the possibility that the state’s election procedures could be put back under federal oversight.

In a long-running case over the legality of one of the toughest voter ID laws in the country, the judge found that the law violated the federal Voting Rights Act.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/us/federal-judge-strikes-down-texas-voter-id-law.html?_r=0

Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down North Carolina Voter ID Requirement

A federal appeals court decisively struck down North Carolina’s voter identification law on Friday, saying its provisions deliberately “target African-Americans with almost surgical precision” in an effort to depress black turnout at the polls.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/...s-down-north-carolina-voter-id-provision.html

Whitey gets blamed for what whitey does. Learn that.

Are you implying that brown people are too stupid to get an ID?

Are you?

Are you going to answer the question or not?

The question was answered in the links I provided.

Forum List

Back