I dislike homosexuals and their agenda, but I absolutely despise non-gender people

I doubt that very much

Of course you do, because your mind is addled. You're trying to demonize them, in order to justify this to yourself first, to others, second. You should take some time with that.

They aren't demons, but they are very confused and messed up people. We don't really know if feeding into their delusions helps or hurts them in the long run though. The brain is a very complicated thing and these types of abnormalities could be caused by numerous things or a combination of multiple factors at the same time.

What have people and their genders ever done to you?

Dear bodecea the problem is
when LGBT lobbyists want to take their faith based beliefs
and implement these through govt; but then complain about
Christians doing this with THEIR beliefs and demanding
that those be REMOVED from govt.
Em, you are equating a fallacy of LGBT and religion. This is a matter of sexuality not religious belief.
Are you seriously saying being gay isn't a religion to these people?
So being straight is a religion to you? I know some men worship their dicks, but this is ridiculous!

"faith-based beliefs"?
Yes bodecea
1. It's a matter of faith based beliefs, if you believe homosexuality is a choice of behavior, or is natural or unnatural, or can be changed or not, it is inborn or caused by external factors etc. Since this has neither been proven or disproven by science, All these views remain faith based. I see them on the level of spiritual affiliation or identity that is protected under free exercise of religion or beliefs, but can neither be established nor prohibited by govt
2. Add to that beliefs about transgender identity
3. And beliefs about marriage and if these include or exclude same sex marriage or soul mates etc.

Since these areas involve people's personal and spiritual beliefs, I argue these should be the equal free choice of people to decide for themselves and not abuse govt to impose or force ppl to change their beliefs. Either ppl agree on solutions to conflicts or they don't. Where ppl agree, we can make public policies that represent all the public equally, but if we cannot agree on our beliefs then these should remain private and separate.

Where do you want this stupidity to go? People have specific genders and those are limited to one of two options. How far are you willing to twist those two options in order to feed your insanity?
Dear bodecea
The First Amendment barring govt from establishing or from prohibiting religious free exercise does not require that someone's belief or practice has caused harm.

There is no harm from a Bible being displayed on public property, or a nativity or Christmas references. If ppl have successfully sued to removed faith based beliefs and references from public institutions, that's similar to asking to remove references to marriage beliefs from govt and just keep public policy neutral and devoid of biases ttoward beliefs that other ppl don't agree to make into public policy.

Em, you are equating a fallacy of LGBT and religion. This is a matter of sexuality not religious belief.
Nope, JakeStarkey
Not what I said at all
Or meant. See msg above to bodecea

It's the BELIEFS *about* LGBT,
not the conditions per se, I am talking about that are faith based and up to people not govt to decide.

And that goes for both beliefs
For and beliefs against. Both sides of LGBT debates are faith based arguments/views that are neither proven nor disproven by science.

Its the beliefs ABOUT
LGBT that are faith based.
And beliefs and biases for or against LGBT *practices or policies* are personal free choice similar to "free exercise and expression" of ones spiritual or personal beliefs.

Well, I don't see any reason to "despise" them unless they have done something to you. I think they are crazy and probably wouldn't hang out with one, but I don't see any reason to hate on them. I think they are people who need help or are crying out for attention. Maybe they were ignored as children or something. Should we have sympathy for mentally ill people or feel "hatred" for them?

Where do you want this stupidity to go? People have specific genders and those are limited to one of two options. How far are you willing to twist those two options in order to feed your insanity?
Ignorance is bliss.

Intersex people are born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies". Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.

Intersex - Wikipedia

Be what you want...just stay out of restrooms our daughters are in and don't force it on people

I sense some good in you. You seems like the type of person that would probably quickly sing a different tune, if someone close to you turns out to be transgender.
How the hell does someone close to you become transgender? How does anyone not near you become transgender?

I guess my question is how the hell does a person born one way become another?
Dear Missouri_Mike
I would compare gender or transgender identity with someone coming
to terms with their religious or spiritual identity.

The WRONG way to do this is to FORCE someone out of abuse.
it is wrongful and harmful to FORCE someone to be Christian if they are Atheist,
to be Muslim if they are Christian, to be Atheist if they are Theist, etc etc.
Likewise it is just as damaging to FORCE someone to be heterosexual
if they are naturally homosexual, or vice versa to be homosexual if that's not natural for them either.
Same with gender, if they naturally identify as having the personality of the opposite gender than
their physical body or genetic code.

The natural way that I've seen people come out as their "default" identity
is by healing of past issues, conflicts or abuses and coming to peace and acceptance of their natural selves.

There are people who come out homosexual, transgender, bisexual etc.
after resolving conflicts they may have suppressed in order to have heterosexual realtions.

A Major problem Missouri_Mike
is when the LGBT advocates REJECT and BULLY people
who change their identity or orientation to heterosexual.

The same healing process can result in people coming out
as EITHER homosexual OR heterosexual, transgender or not.

This gives the negative perception that the LGBT is trying to
push for people to come out gay or transgender instead of
being open to whatever people decide they are naturally,
including heterosexual. So they are not as inclusive of
the minority voices, but end up discriminating against their own.

If this healing process were understood and accepted consistenty,
there wouldn't be such confusion over pushing certain agenda or outcomes!.

Last edited:
Well, I don't see any reason to "despise" them unless they have done something to you. I think they are crazy and probably wouldn't hang out with one, but I don't see any reason to hate on them. I think they are people who need help or are crying out for attention. Maybe they were ignored as children or something. Should we have sympathy for mentally ill people or feel "hatred" for them?

Dear ChrisL
I find the LGBT or the liberals in general who REJECT Christians as a group
end up getting rejected as a group as a mutual reaction.

There is no reason to hate "all Christians" just because of the religious abuses of SOME.

Likewise as you said there is no reason to hate ALL LGBT advocates or community members,
just because some have harassed or rejected Christians over conflicts in beliefs.

The saddest thing about mutual rejection, is the loss of access to spiritual healing
that Christians have applied to heal people of sexual abuse. Some cases of
healing such abuses have allowed people to overcome unwanted homosexual attractions
that turned out not to be natural for them, but unnaturally caused by the abuse.

Because of the fear that Christians would ABUSE this knowledge and application of healing,
and start FORCING people to change and "not to be gay or transgender"
the reaction by a lot of LGBT/liberals is to REJECT Christian practices as fraudulent abuse.

But the abusive malpractice is not the same, but the OPPOSITE of real spiritual healing
that is natural and voluntary. Forcing someone is the opposite, so that doesn't work but causes worse damage. Spiritual healing of abuse, addiction and disorders is based on FORGIVENESS
which by nature is only real when it is Voluntarily chosen.

Because of this misunderstanding, this causes nonchristians and Christians to reject each other.

What I find amusing about Blackroot's OP is that God, him/herself, is neutral gender. My best guess is that when Blackrook meets God, he will have some 'splainin' to do.

Dear Vandalshandle meeting God will be like being exposed to universal absolute truth
in full collective form. So all the things we got right or wrong, or close but not perfect,
will be revealed in comparison to what is consistently true across the board for everyone.

I assume each person will get points for being right on target in some areas of specialized gifts and focus,
while totally falling flat in others that are not that person's field of expertise.

So in the end, we will all come out pretty equal, with as many areas of strengths as weaknesses.
And the beauty of it is, it takes all of use putting our best sides together to correct and check the
faults we each have as well, to create the Kingdom of God which is "whole" or "perfect."

If you don't believe in God, who is the source of all truth, then you can believe in any lie, including the lie that a man can be a woman just because he wants to be.

I do believe in G-d.

I don't believe in your story about what G-d is. But given that you ostensibly do, please point out where Jesus says to denigrate others whom G-d made in his image.... just because they don't fit what you want them to be.
You believe in God so much you can't even type out his name.

well, ignorant twit, my religion doesn't spell out G-d's name.h

but then again, someone as stupid as you wouldn't know that.

but I do hope your drive-by troll helps answer the question I asked.

:rofl:
You don't spell out God's name because you are afraid someone might throw out the paper in the garbage and therefore blaspheme God's name.

If you are refusing to spell God's name, you believe in God.

I said I believe in G-d. I don't believe in your story about what G-d is.

now let me ask the question again....maybe another way

if G-d is perfect and he creates someone. then that person perfectly represents what he wanted... and he has everything planned out for that person.

so I don't understand why you would denigrate G-d's work even if that work isn't what you would wish it to be

Dear jillian yes and no.
God's PLAN for our lives is perfect but that doesn't make people perfect in our given states.

Let's take for example a friend of mine who suffers OCD and post trauma after a rape.
The rape isn't perfect behavior, and NOT It is NOT God's ideal plan. But the process of spiritual
healing and recovery from the rape ends up bringing that person to fuller development.
In the meantime the OCD, PTSD and other symptoms after the rape aren't perfect either in themselves.
They are the natural reaction that occurs when the body and mind are recovering from the
traumatic injuries and attack.

God may USE the wrongful actions and consequences to help that person overcome
problems inside and out, and to help OTHERS in society to overcome the same.
These wrong imperfect "sinful" actions against God's ideal will
are still part of God's GREATER PLAN to bring about spiritual perfection.

So that's how we can still accept God's plan and each person's role as perfect,
even if the conditions or actions and consequences are the opposite of God's ideals.

So, I first learned about this when I was watching a very stupid show called "Two Broke Girls"

A man showed up, and clearly he was a man, and announced to the two broke girls (it should be called "Two Broke Bimbos" because that's how dumb the show is), he announced that he was not a man or a woman, but indeed, lacked any specific gender.

And these two bimbos just look at this guy and said something like, "OK."

And this was the network's portrayal of the whole situation, that we should just accept it when a strange man walks up to us and makes an obviously false statement that he is not a man, though he is obviously a man.

The point of this is this is what happens when people reject God, they reject the notion there is such a thing as true and false, so they can decide for themselves that they are not a man when they clearly are.
There are asexual people; there always have been. Why do you concern yourself with other people's sexuality? Seems a waste of energy. Just live your own life and mind your own busness.

asexual

without sexual feelings or associations
a person who has no sexual feelings or desires

And BTW, your god makes these people asexual. And he expects you to love all his children. We are all one under God.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

Last edited:
So, I first learned about this when I was watching a very stupid show called "Two Broke Girls"

A man showed up, and clearly he was a man, and announced to the two broke girls (it should be called "Two Broke Bimbos" because that's how dumb the show is), he announced that he was not a man or a woman, but indeed, lacked any specific gender.

And this was the network's portrayal of the whole situation, that we should just accept it when a strange man walks up to us and makes an obviously false statement that he is not a man, though he is obviously a man.

The point of this is this is what happens when people reject God, they reject the notion there is such a thing as true and false, so they can decide for themselves that they are not a man when they clearly are.

They probably hate ignorant bigots, so it's about even then.

Nope, JakeStarkey
Not what I said at all
Or meant. See msg above to bodecea

It's the BELIEFS *about* LGBT,
not the conditions per se, I am talking about that are faith based and up to people not govt to decide.

And that goes for both beliefs
For and beliefs against. Both sides of LGBT debates are faith based arguments/views that are neither proven nor disproven by science.

Its the beliefs ABOUT
LGBT that are faith based.
And beliefs and biases for or against LGBT *practices or policies* are personal free choice similar to "free exercise and expression" of ones spiritual or personal beliefs.
Yes, your equivalence of orientation with religion fails. Belief is inherently not religious. I do not believe I can make a 100 foot putt. I believe I am straight, and that is not religious. Words have meanings and definitions, and you are bound by their accepted, traditional usage.

The entire idea that a person's sexual orientation and/or identity is a "belief" is pure insanity.

Let me guess. GOP.

Forum List

Back