I dislike homosexuals and their agenda, but I absolutely despise non-gender people

If you don't believe in God, who is the source of all truth, then you can believe in any lie, including the lie that a man can be a woman just because he wants to be.

I do believe in G-d.

I don't believe in your story about what G-d is. But given that you ostensibly do, please point out where Jesus says to denigrate others whom G-d made in his image.... just because they don't fit what you want them to be.
You believe in God so much you can't even type out his name.

well, ignorant twit, my religion doesn't spell out G-d's name.

but then again, someone as stupid as you wouldn't know that.

but I do hope your drive-by troll helps answer the question I asked.

:rofl:
Why? Are you embarrassed GOD would have a thing or two to say about you not being able to figure out your gender?

If you don't believe in God, who is the source of all truth, then you can believe in any lie, including the lie that a man can be a woman just because he wants to be.

I do believe in G-d.

I don't believe in your story about what G-d is. But given that you ostensibly do, please point out where Jesus says to denigrate others whom G-d made in his image.... just because they don't fit what you want them to be.

You don't spell out God's name because you are afraid someone might throw out the paper in the garbage and therefore blaspheme God's name.

If you are refusing to spell God's name, you believe in God.

I do believe in G-d.

Why? Are you embarrassed GOD would have a thing or two to say about you not being able to figure out your gender?

He has a facepalm

What have people and their genders ever done to you?

Dear bodecea the problem is
when LGBT lobbyists want to take their faith based beliefs
and implement these through govt; but then complain about
Christians doing this with THEIR beliefs and demanding
that those be REMOVED from govt.
Em, you are equating a fallacy of LGBT and religion. This is a matter of sexuality not religious belief.

Em, you are equating a fallacy of LGBT and religion. This is a matter of sexuality not religious belief.
Are you seriously saying being gay isn't a religion to these people?

What if they came out as a turtle?

well, since males and females are actually humans, and we have specific evidence that transgender is a physical process that comes in degrees and happens in humans ... I would call the claim absurd in comparison, and i also call your argument absurd.

I do believe in G-d.

well, ignorant twit, my religion doesn't spell out G-d's name.h

You don't spell out God's name because you are afraid someone might throw out the paper in the garbage and therefore blaspheme God's name.

I said I believe in G-d. I don't believe in your story about what G-d is.

now let me ask the question again....maybe another way

if G-d is perfect and he creates someone. then that person perfectly represents what he wanted... and he has everything planned out for that person.

so I don't understand why you would denigrate G-d's work even if that work isn't what you would wish it to be

Last edited:

I do believe in G-d.

well, ignorant twit, my religion doesn't spell out G-d's name.h

I said I believe in G-d. I don't believe in your story about what G-d.

now let me ask the question again....maybe another way

if G-d is perfect and he creates someone. then that person perfectly represents what he wanted... and he has everything planned out for that person.

so I don't understand why you would denigrate G-d's work even if that work isn't what you would wish it to be

Free will.....

Next

The Bible and a Church that has lasted 2000 years, with an unbroken succession of Popes, bishops and priests is more than sufficient evidence to examine the possibility that there is a God.

But none of that is evidence that gods are true.
There's more proof God exists than there is proof you exist.

After you die, the only proof you exist will be the memories of your friends and family, and the body you leave behind.

After your friends and family are all dead, and your body is completely decomposed, there will be NO evidence you ever existed, except maybe in the memory banks of some computer.

Are you seriously saying being gay isn't a religion to these people?
We are talking about law not about far right feelz

You love science but hate biology?

This is definitely the most prevalent and, at the same time, the most frighteningly stupid argument in this whole mess. Nobody is denying what chromosomes are within anyone's cells. We think it is a nice, new addition to our social contract to treat these people the way they want to be treated, because their well-being depends on it. Fine by me... sit at home and bitch for all i care, you're on the wrong side of history.

Sounds noble as hell...CONGRATS.
People fucked up in the head never understand how or why normal people view them as....well....fucked up in the head.
Polygamists want to be considered normal....50 year olds banging 16 year olds want to be considered normal, people who fuck their Labrador want to be considered normal, men pretending to be women want to be considered normal...etc, etc....NOPE, sorry, you're all twisted and fucked up in the head.
What are you going to do when Blacks want to "identify" as White?
What are you going to do when people don't want to "identity" as a human?
Why are you wackos so opposed to establishing boundaries and drawing a line in the sand?

What I find amusing about Blackroot's OP is that God, him/herself, is neutral gender. My best guess is that when Blackrook meets God, he will have some 'splainin' to do.

Forum List

Back