I Didn't Know There Was So Many Prudish Choirboys On The Left

So rape is okay if he's a Democrat? Come back when you have a relevant point to make.
The relevant point is that you feel sexual assault is acceptable and those who decry it are choir boys. I guess unknown females already know that about you.

However you assume that Trump has been convicted of sexual-assault just because he talked about it one time in private 11years ago, when he didn't know he was being recorded.
No, Trump claimed to sexually assault strange women and women have come forward to confirm that. Perhaps he'll sue them for agreeing with him.

However you assume that Trump has been convicted of sexual-assault just because he talked about it one time in private 11years ago, when he didn't know he was being recorded.
No, Trump claimed to sexually assault strange women and women have come forward to confirm that. Perhaps he'll sue them for agreeing with him.
Other witnesses have come forward disputing these same stories.

Sexual assault, and also, false outrage and pretend sexual assault by another, making sexual shit up to win an election is not acceptable.
Hair Drumpf claimed to sexually assault women, women confirmed he sexually assaulted them. It's almost as if you're saying it's not acceptable for women to report sexual assault.

Sexual assault, and also, false outrage and pretend sexual assault by another, making sexual shit up to win an election is not acceptable.
Hair Drumpf claimed to sexually assault women, women confirmed he sexually assaulted them. It's almost as if you're saying it's not acceptable for women to report sexual assault.
No he didn't.

What witness has disputed that Hair Drumpf sexually assaulted the women who have complained of it? Oh, right, the pimp who provided boys for Members of Parliament. Ok, you got me.

What witness has disputed that Hair Drumpf sexually assaulted the women who have complained of it? Oh, right, the pimp who provided boys for Members of Parliament. Ok, you got me.
The butler the reporter from people magazine said interrupted her imaginary attack. Miss Teen NM who disputed claims that he entered dressing rooms to catch women undressed.

Now... run along with your manufactured moral outrage and your righteous indignation.

Obama-flipping-bird-502x336.jpg

Listening to the comments about sexual-assault by the media and by liberals that support a known rapist (Bill Clinton) and a rude exhibitionist wanker wiggler (Bathhouse Barry Obama) you'd think they were all members of the Vienna Boys Choir.

They sit in their round tables and talk about it and the only thing that varies is how they can rephrase how terrible what Trump said, was. That's been their only means of attack. Trump and his potty-mouth. Howard Sterns says this sort of thing on every show, but New York Journalists have never heard such a thing. Shit.....you hear worse standing on the sidewalk in Brooklyn at 10 pm if you try Jaywalking.

The press went after General George S. Patton the same way. Eventually they ruined him by using what he said to bring him down. You cannot buck the left and be honest because they'll use your honesty against you. You have to read from a teleprompter and never be open about anything, like Hillary always is. What you say can and will be used against you, so everything you say and do in public your entire life must be totally scripted.

Articles: It's Not an Election. It's a War.

I wanted to escape the media tsunami of selective outrage for a few hours and tuned into The Sports Reporters on ESPN for a bit. They just had to put in their two cents worth on it. To a man, every one of them said they never heard something like that in a locker room. One of them was supposed to be an expert on locker room talk, and he admitted it had been 25 years since he had been in one, but what he could remember was that sure the talk got a bit salty, but never like that. I mean none of them ever heard shit like that. No....uh-uh....never.

Michelle Obama takes her daughters to a JayZ concert where he sings about fucking women in the ass and treating them like whores, but our First Biatch says what Trump said shook her to her core. Chris Rock makes good money talking about it, and he supports Hillary. Women's Weekly gives you tips on how to blow your man so that he'll stay with you forever. Phil Maher, who tells some of the most offensive jokes during his standup routine, comes out and says he's offended. All of the sudden the left has become the defenders of our modesty and purity. The very people that want grown men taking a piss in the same bathroom as our daughters feel that they have to defend us from the evil Donald Trump. Something just rubs me the wrong way when the people that support anal sex, rug munching, sex-changes, and wife-swapping say we have a pervert for a presidential candidate. The irony is scintillating. I'm waiting for some national organization for pedophiles to come out against Trump.

197311_5_.png

These people are so vile, a Hillary supporter even mailed some of her pubic hair to the Trump campaign. The Trump folks should poor salt on it, douse it in Kerosene, and burn it. I hear that witches do this to other witches when they dump their pets excrement on the doorstep of people they hate. It's supposed to give their dog a burning ass. Maybe it will cause this degenerate's cootie to catch on fire.

Links

Blog: Michelle Obama's Promotion of Misogyny and Date Rape

Blog: Pubic hair donation to Trump campaign shows hypocrisy of feminists
Being that there is no rape conviction for Bill Clinton, you`re a fucking liar!
Ya, the OP opens his rant with the false accusation that Clinton is a known rapist, and of course. that is a known lie.
So ... In your world all men who rape women are convicted? Always? You mean people like Hillary don't get them off?

are all Murderer's convicted too In your world?

Libs are brain damaged.
In my world, there is a difference between an accused rapist and a convicted rapist. The same for anyone accused of a crime. If there is an exception it would be when the accused publicly or formally admits the crime or misbehavior but for some reason escaped legal proceedings. I am perfectly comfortable with accusing a person of a crime when the word "accused" or "alleged" is used. Those words acknowdge a subjective opinion from an objective fact.
Apparently not democrats condemned Herman Cain with out a conviction... same with Trump.

Yet tout people like Bill Clinton, Joe Biden.

Then lie about their reasons.

They are extreme hypocrites.
Trump has made recorded statements, some recent, that are considered admissions of his misdeeds.

Trump has made recorded statements, some recent, that are considered admissions of his misdeeds.
It is difficult to inform people whose ego invested positions depend on not being informed.

Listening to the comments about sexual-assault by the media and by liberals that support a known rapist (Bill Clinton) and a rude exhibitionist wanker wiggler (Bathhouse Barry Obama) you'd think they were all members of the Vienna Boys Choir.

They sit in their round tables and talk about it and the only thing that varies is how they can rephrase how terrible what Trump said, was. That's been their only means of attack. Trump and his potty-mouth. Howard Sterns says this sort of thing on every show, but New York Journalists have never heard such a thing. Shit.....you hear worse standing on the sidewalk in Brooklyn at 10 pm if you try Jaywalking.

The press went after General George S. Patton the same way. Eventually they ruined him by using what he said to bring him down. You cannot buck the left and be honest because they'll use your honesty against you. You have to read from a teleprompter and never be open about anything, like Hillary always is. What you say can and will be used against you, so everything you say and do in public your entire life must be totally scripted.

I wanted to escape the media tsunami of selective outrage for a few hours and tuned into The Sports Reporters on ESPN for a bit. They just had to put in their two cents worth on it. To a man, every one of them said they never heard something like that in a locker room. One of them was supposed to be an expert on locker room talk, and he admitted it had been 25 years since he had been in one, but what he could remember was that sure the talk got a bit salty, but never like that. I mean none of them ever heard shit like that. No....uh-uh....never.

Michelle Obama takes her daughters to a JayZ concert where he sings about fucking women in the ass and treating them like whores, but our First Biatch says what Trump said shook her to her core. Chris Rock makes good money talking about it, and he supports Hillary. Women's Weekly gives you tips on how to blow your man so that he'll stay with you forever. Phil Maher, who tells some of the most offensive jokes during his standup routine, comes out and says he's offended. All of the sudden the left has become the defenders of our modesty and purity. The very people that want grown men taking a piss in the same bathroom as our daughters feel that they have to defend us from the evil Donald Trump. Something just rubs me the wrong way when the people that support anal sex, rug munching, sex-changes, and wife-swapping say we have a pervert for a presidential candidate. The irony is scintillating. I'm waiting for some national organization for pedophiles to come out against Trump.

197311_5_.png

These people are so vile, a Hillary supporter even mailed some of her pubic hair to the Trump campaign. The Trump folks should poor salt on it, douse it in Kerosene, and burn it. I hear that witches do this to other witches when they dump their pets excrement on the doorstep of people they hate. It's supposed to give their dog a burning ass. Maybe it will cause this degenerate's cootie to catch on fire.

Links

Ya, the OP opens his rant with the false accusation that Clinton is a known rapist, and of course. that is a known lie.
So ... In your world all men who rape women are convicted? Always? You mean people like Hillary don't get them off?

Libs are brain damaged.
In my world, there is a difference between an accused rapist and a convicted rapist. The same for anyone accused of a crime. If there is an exception it would be when the accused publicly or formally admits the crime or misbehavior but for some reason escaped legal proceedings. I am perfectly comfortable with accusing a person of a crime when the word "accused" or "alleged" is used. Those words acknowdge a subjective opinion from an objective fact.
The weight of any accusation depends on several factors:

1. How long did it take for them to report the incident
  2. Who are they accusing of the crime
  3. Why are they accusing them now but never before and what are their motivations
  4. What has happened to the accuser since they came out

Bill Clinton's accusers aren't just crawling out of the woodwork because it's the last month of a presidential election. Kathleen Willey has been accusing the Clintons for decades and has been threatened several times and once by Hillary personally.

All of these women were dug up by the Hillary campaign and they lied about not knowing who they are up until Tuesday. They waited till 3 weeks before the election to spring it on us in a blatant attempt to swing the election. That totally blows their credibility out of the water.

Last edited:

197311_5_.png

Links

Libs are brain damaged.
Apparently not ...democrats condemned Herman Cain with out a conviction... same with Trump.

Yet tout people like Bill Clinton, Joe Biden.

Then lie about their reasons.

They are extreme hypocrites.
Joe Biden is a scumbag.
He was chairman of the Anita Hill hearings in an attempt to carry out a high-tech lynching of a black Supreme Court nominee.

He is a despicable human-being.

So rape is okay if he's a Democrat? Come back when you have a relevant point to make.
The relevant point is that you feel sexual assault is acceptable and those who decry it are choir boys. I guess unknown females already know that about you.
Are you saying that just talking about grabbing pussy is a crime????

Fucking shithead!!!!!

197311_5_.png

Links

Libs are brain damaged.

3. Why are they accusing them now but never before and what are their motivations

Bill Clinton's accusers aren't just crawling out of the woodwork because it's the last month of a presidential election. Kathleen Willey has been accusing the Clintons for decades and has been threatened several times and once by Hillary personally.

All of these women were dug up by the Hillary campaign and they lied about not knowing who they are up until Tuesday. They waited till 3 weeks before the election to spring it on us in a blatant attempt to swing the election. That totally blows their credibility out of the water.
Lets look at your "factors".

Experts, including law enforcement, say the majority of sexual assaults, including rapes don't get reported. Most women don't report because they would prefer to put the incident behind them, lack confidence that reporting the incident will bring a judicial determination and fear reprisals, especially when it involves an employer of someone in their circle of family or friends.

What difference does that make?

3. Why are they reporting them now but never before and what are their motivations

Some of the accusers in the Trump case have answered that question and their reasons have been explained by experts. Usually, an incident occurs that makes the woman feel a need to come forward and speak publicly as a civic and social responsibility. Coming forward also allows for closure and an opportunity to seek some kind of justice. Your assessment that they have never come forward before is inaccurate. Just because they do not come forward publicly does not mean they did not discuss their incidents with family and friends.

Libs are brain damaged.

Lets look at your "factors".

Experts, including law enforcement, say the majority of sexual assaults, including rapes don't get reported. Most women don't report because they would prefer to put the incident behind them, lack confidence that reporting the incident will bring a judicial determination and fear reprisals, especially when it involves an employer of someone in their circle of family or friends.

What difference does that make?

3. Why are they reporting them now but never before and what are their motivations

Some of the accusers in the Trump case have answered that question and their reasons have been explained by experts. Usually, an incident occurs that makes the woman feel a need to come forward and speak publicly as a civic and social responsibility. Coming forward also allows for closure and an opportunity to seek some kind of justice. Your assessment that they have never come forward before is inaccurate. Just because they do not come forward publicly does not mean they did not discuss their incidents with family and friends.
You forget who it is. The person in this case is a Republican running for president. That is a factor. Most Democrats don't get accused of a sex crime during an election. It always seems to happen to Republicans. Why is that you might ask? Well, it's simple. Most Republicans run on the issues whereas Democrat go in the gutter when it's a close election....the Republicans go high and the Democrats go low.....and stay low. Accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, what have you.

That's the Democrat way.

They have nothing else to run on. Because of that.....I don't believe a God Damned thing these women are saying. If didn't happen every friggen election, I wouldn't be that way about it, but it does. It never fails. Democrats can't win on the issues, and it's very easy to trash Republicans with false accusations. Why? Because it's not against the law. Public figures are fair game to anyone who wants to make a false accusation.

Forum List

Back