I declare today the beginning of american history month!!!

That too,but it wasnt until this time,actually six years after the treaty of paris,did britian actually recognize the full sovreignty and territory of thevunited states.

I wonder what the average black person would say if you asked him or her that, if it were in their power to do so, would go back to the early 1600s and (somehow) eliminate the institution of slavery across the entire western hemishpere..

I wonder how many would contemplate the implications of the "yes" answer they would almost certainly give.

Hmm. Sounds like a poll question.

Oh yes....the old "You are lucky you were slaves"

I don't see why so many feel so threatened by Black History Month

Does it go back to feeling that blacks should not feel superior to you?

Personally? I don't care.. just think it's odd to browbeat people that minorities are no different than any other group, then declare an entire month dedicated to what they've accomplished as opposed to every other group.

Nobody says minorities are no different than everyone else. The point is that in terms of capabilities they are no different and should be provided equal opportunity. No one says that each American subculture is the same. And each can be celebrated if they choose.

For hundreds of years in this country, the biggest fear of whites was that a black man would think he is better than them. They coined a term "uppity" to denote a black person trying to assume a higher station in life. They used the Klan to terrorize blacks who did not know their place.

Black history month was an attempt to allow blacks to finally be able to stand up and say ...we have contributed to this country and have made a difference

If whites are threatened by this, you are free to not participate

I wonder what the average black person would say if you asked him or her that, if it were in their power to do so, would go back to the early 1600s and (somehow) eliminate the institution of slavery across the entire western hemishpere..

I wonder how many would contemplate the implications of the "yes" answer they would almost certainly give.

Your response does nothing to meaningfully address the issue presented.
As usual.

Your response does nothing to meaningfully address the issue presented.
As usual.

Your post is blatantly offensive to humanity and does not deserve a response

Without Racial-Division, the Democrats wouldn't win many Elections. So it's not in their best interest to bring the races together. They just don't see any benefit for them in that. Gotta keep the People angry & bitter and at each other's throats. It's the Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' way. Where would they be without their endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare? Think about it. Bringing people together just wouldn't benefit them. They know that.

Without Racial-Division, the Democrats wouldn't win many Elections. So it's not in their best interest to bring the races together. They just don't see any benefit for them in that. Gotta keep the People angry & bitter and at each other's throats. It's the Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' way. Where would they be without their endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare? Think about it. Bringing people together just wouldn't benefit them. They know that.

yer a fuckin idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLEPPgbNyM]New Rules: Who is Saul Alinsky?! 1-27-12 - YouTube[/ame]

So? Jesus and Obama were "community organizers". Pilate and Paul were/are politicians.

So? Jesus and Obama were "community organizers". Pilate and Paul were/are politicians.
That's an AMAZING comparison.
So, where's the salvation The Obama promised?

Endless Race-Baiting & Class Warfare division is the Demcratic Party Platform at this point. They see that as a big winner. And they're right. They've won many Elections with that as their Platform. Bringing the People together by not defining a Citizen by their race, just doesn't benefit the Democratic Party. They desperately need to cling to their Racial-Division agenda. What else do they have to run on? Obama is not the 'Post-Racial President.' Because the Democrats don't want him to be. A 'Post-Racial President' just isn't profitable for them.

Because it assumes the worst in people based on NOTHING as far as evidence.
It's a question, and can be answered freely. It assumes nothing.
:dunno:
Yes, it assumes anyone in their right mind would answer that they'd keep slavery. It's a dumb question.
Nope. Not in the slightest.
You don't like the question because you don't like what the majority answer would likely be.
That makes it -far- from dumb or asinine.

It's a question, and can be answered freely. It assumes nothing.
:dunno:
Yes, it assumes anyone in their right mind would answer that they'd keep slavery. It's a dumb question.
Nope. Not in the slightest.
You don't like the question because you don't like what the majority answer would likely be.
That makes it -far- from dumb or asinine.

Wrong.

I dont like the question because the answer if fucking obvious, and that renders it pointless.

And the fact that the answer is not obvious, to YOU (i.e. why you had to even ask), means that you think pretty low of black people. There's no 2 ways about it. Why even ask such an obvious fucking question unless you think that people are sick?

That's an AMAZING comparison.
So, where's the salvation The Obama promised?

First he has to win the Final battle against the forces of evil. :eusa_pray:

$abc_donald_trump_jef_120131_wblog.jpg

View attachment $untitled.bmp

Forum List

Back