I declare today the beginning of american history month!!!

Somebody being African-American or somebody being Irish-American or Italian-American does not diminish them being an American.

:tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9YA4ZOggU]Shirley Q Liquor Addresses "African-Americanism" - YouTube[/ame]

I agree with you by the way

Thank god someone isnt falling for the liberal race divisioning.
now,who wants to hear about our history?

Somebody being African-American or somebody being Irish-American or Italian-American does not diminish them being an American.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9YA4ZOggU]Shirley Q Liquor Addresses "African-Americanism" - YouTube[/ame]

Uhm, yeah, we're still waiting.

I'd frigging love to hear your interpretation of history.

No more superficial race divisioning.
I DECLARE,UNDER THE AUTHORITY TODAY,TO BE THE BEGINNING
OF AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH!!!!
no more separations by commie liberals.
no more NWO.
no more regionism.
time to celebrate the history of the GREATEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD,and how we will make it great again.

I'm holding out for the Summer of George.

Boy George? :eusa_eh:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw]Culture Club - Karma Chameleon - YouTube[/ame]

The video is surprisingly relevant to the thread. :lol:

I don't see why so many feel so threatened by Black History Month

Does it go back to feeling that blacks should not feel superior to you?

Personally? I don't care.. just think it's odd to browbeat people that minorities are no different than any other group, then declare an entire month dedicated to what they've accomplished as opposed to every other group.

Liberal brainwashing again.we are all EQUAL,ALL AMERICANS,no one here is minority or majority to anyone else,thats what liberals want you to think. Divide and conquer,we are all equal because we are individuals,with our own DNA,chromosomal pattern,uf we were stone age divisioning as the liberals want,wed puppets and robots without free will,which is what liberals want to take away,free will.

I don't see why so many feel so threatened by Black History Month

Does it go back to feeling that blacks should not feel superior to you?

Personally? I don't care.. just think it's odd to browbeat people that minorities are no different than any other group, then declare an entire month dedicated to what they've accomplished as opposed to every other group.

Liberal brainwashing again.we are all EQUAL,ALL AMERICANS,no one here is minority or majority to anyone else,thats what liberals want you to think. Divide and conquer,we are all equal because we are individuals,with our own DNA,chromosomal pattern,uf we were stone age divisioning as the liberals want,wed puppets and robots without free will,which is what liberals want to take away,free will.

And you think everyone is treated equally?

Fascinating.

The population of the north american continent began from asia across the bering strait 30,000 BC,and the nomads from asia settled from the.north american continent,anddown to the south american continent,which these tribes,over the centuries,evolved into what became our native americans,their asian ancestry from 30k BC is the reason for some tribes to show some asian charactoristics,because oruginslly the human migration came before the.mostvrecent ice age. Irrelevant,but the tribes of north american and sourh american natives were actually relared because both continental settlements came from the same push of asian migration ovwr the bering strait,and down south.
further modern exploration of the north american continent came from lief ericson in the 10th century,wheras he traveled from the coasts of greenland,down as far as whats now the new jersey coast. Contrary to modern history teachings,an italian mapmaker explorer in the early 15th century named AMERIGO VESPUCCI traveled the entire length of the eastern americanshoreline,and hence"AMERICA"was named after this explorer mapmaker who coincidentally landed on the actual YS coast far before columbus landed on the dominican republic,technically never discovered american soil,it was vespucci decades prior.(continued)

After the italian discovery,spain and france sent several explorers,as well as sweden,and created settlements,from as far west as minnesota,to florida. The british first made landing on the new world in the late 1500s,early 1600s,wirh the.most famous being the mayflower landing at plymouth rock..England then started settling,and creating colonies,ironiçally,the first using the first colony settlements as a prison colony,and then atarted agricultural exploitation.....

No more superficial race divisioning.
I DECLARE,UNDER THE AUTHORITY TODAY,TO BE THE BEGINNING
OF AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH!!!!
no more separations by commie liberals.
no more NWO.
no more regionism.
time to celebrate the history of the GREATEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD,and how we will make it great again.

Teach us something about American History...it should be interesting

America began when Jesus spoke to the First Republican, George Washington ...

Tebowing should be renamed Washingtoning

lez-be-honest-though-george-washington-totally-4170-1319983395-7.jpg

The first two successful british settlements were jamestown in VA in 1607,and of course,as previously mentioned,the plymouth colony 1620.

Last edited:
The chartering of the massachusetts bay colony of 1628 drew a great migration,and by 1634,10,000 were settled in new england.

Between 1610 and the revolution,britian sent some 50,000 prisoners to the colonies,as previously mentioned.

In 1614,the dutch settled in new amsterdam,manhattan island,and the hudson river. In 1674,the dutch ceded their american territory to the british.

The NEW NETHERLANDS settlement,upon this agreement,became NEW YORK.between 1630 and 1680,many new immigrants came to the southern colonies,as many were at the time,as under the dutch,french,and even spanish,indentured servants.

Forum List

Back