I Decided to Revisit My Childhood

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not sure how many nineties babies we have here but for the longest time I wasn't going to touch this movie.

I was like I'm WAY too old to be watching this and then I'm like you know what? Screw my age! It's been a LONG time since I've seen Steve and he's the OG that I grew up with and this show was my go-to. Then I see this and I got the feels. Every time my childhood comes to visit me it feels like getting a visit from an old friend. 🤗 (So in other words even though the music sounds good I'm getting it from the library just to see Steve again and take a stroll along memory lane. Plus I still feel like I'm young at heart and that I still have an inner child. 😊)

Betchya never even heard of Witchy Poo :D

WitchyPoo1.jpg

• Banned
Betchya never even heard of Witchy Poo :D

View attachment 840887

No, but Winnie The Pooh I've heard of. Btw I can't believe that I was only six when I started watching the show. Man, how time flies. I was a little bit older than the target audience obviously, but Blues Clues was my childhood. There's no doubt going to be happy tears watching this. :)

• Banned
This song made me cry the first time I heard it too and I'm glad that I never saw the Joe episodes. Steve is the only guy for the job in my opinion even though Josh has a pretty good singing voice though.

• Banned
Ever hear the country tune "Don't Blink"?

It's true!

In high school you blink once and 25 years went by...ya blink again & 50 years have gone by.

Yeah but there's this one quote that I love from back when Disney was still great as it was a Disney movie called "Don't Look Under The Bed." It was just because you're getting older, doesn't mean you have to get old... and I felt six years old again watching that preview. Back in much simpler times. It's sort of nice to go back like that sometimes isn't it? :)

• Banned
Most definitely!

Watch METV some time...that'll bring back some fond memories.

Or you could watch The Exorcist Alone in the dark :D

That'll make ya say your prayers before falling asleep!!!

Funnily enough I just came back from watching The Exorcist: Believer and I need Blue right now to find clues of how I even made it through the movie without wetting my pants. :oops:

Was it the original? There's a new one where a little girl is screaming/crying...I DON'T WANNA GO TO HELL!

The commercial gave me the creeps.

Was it the original? There's a new one where a little girl is screaming/crying...I DON'T WANNA GO TO HELL!

Yeah that's the one. One moment I'm tearing up over Blue's Clues and the next minute I'm about to shit myself in the movie theater. Those two are complete opposites. :auiqs.jpg:

I was a crippled child, with no desire to revisit all that looked down on me.

That sucks man! I never looked down on anybody in school that was handicapped.

When I was really young there was a kid who was semi-retarded & I didn't know how to act around him...I saw a teacher just talk to him like a regular human being & I thunked...oh that's how ya do it.

Live & learn.

When I was really young there was a kid who was semi-retarded & I didn't know how to act around him...I saw a teacher just talk to him like a regular human being & I thunked...oh that's how ya do it.

Yep! I'm semi-retarded myself but I'm still a person like everybody else.

As somebody who used to be freaking obsessed with Blue's Clues when I was really little, this movie was so freaking adorable and although Blue didn't leave me any clues of who Josh actually is as a person, I instantly fell in love with his voice and this was my favorite song. :D

I'm not sure how many nineties babies we have here but for the longest time I wasn't going to touch this movie.

I was like I'm WAY too old to be watching this and then I'm like you know what? Screw my age! It's been a LONG time since I've seen Steve and he's the OG that I grew up with and this show was my go-to. Then I see this and I got the feels. Every time my childhood comes to visit me it feels like getting a visit from an old friend. 🤗 (So in other words even though the music sounds good I'm getting it from the library just to see Steve again and take a stroll along memory lane. Plus I still feel like I'm young at heart and that I still have an inner child. 😊)

Now, if you could just get Michael Jackson under your bed. ;)

Forum List

Back