I Challenge Right Wingers to Watch Daily Show and Colbert Report.

As stated, "I Challenge Right Wingers to Watch Daily Show and Colbert Report."

If you are smart enough to debate politics, you can surely take a joke or two over politics.

I would also challenge the Left to take in the Mike Huckabee show, but clearly today, "THE LEFT KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT THE RIGHT WING THAN THE RIGHT KNOWS ABOUT THE LEFT"<-----fact
The left makes up more shit about the right than that right does about the left. <<--FACT

is Jon "stewart" a self hating liberal Jew?
Is he? What does this have to do with the topic? Why do all of the smallest brains in Political discussions jump to 12 year old style bash positions that have the equal value of "You are stupid!"............

"You are stupid" doesn't win debates and doesn't win elections. When you throw dirt, you lose ground.

when a person cannot even use their real name... you should not believe a word they say...

If you are smart enough to debate politics, you can surely take a joke or two over politics.

I would also challenge the Left to take in the Mike Huckabee show, but clearly today, "THE LEFT KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT THE RIGHT WING THAN THE RIGHT KNOWS ABOUT THE LEFT"<-----fact

Most "rightwingers" don't debate political issues that stem from comedy shows. You do know that the shows you referenced are comedic using humor and satire and are not to be taken seriously?

Well that's on you and is why you are losing at the polls. Many polls have stated Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are the top minds of the Leftist Nation.

But since I'm a Right Winger Christian I know about "Faith". You can't have information and be funny too (R)ight? Faith in Rupert Merdoch is what you are selling. Only CULTS don't want you to gain an additional perspective, because if you learn beyond the cult, what is a cult?..........Just a bias organization of people that focus on one agenda and see weakness in the ones who seek wisdom beyond their perspective.

A poll conducted by and for liberals.

You do know that they are reading teleprompters during their monologues. Don't you?

I guess you idiots think that's what "top minds" do.

You do know that they are reading teleprompters during their monologues. Don't you?

Yes, actually they do. The sad part is that he is not incorrect here. When people talk of the "news" they are rarely actually talking about news anymore but rather talking heads on entertainment shows. The sad state of affairs.

Of course I don't see the gain in watching biased shows that give you misinformation just because the lemmings are doing so.

Is he? What does this have to do with the topic? Why do all of the smallest brains in Political discussions jump to 12 year old style bash positions that have the equal value of "You are stupid!"............

"You are stupid" doesn't win debates and doesn't win elections. When you throw dirt, you lose ground.

when a person cannot even use their real name... you should not believe a word they say...

So, uh, your birth certificate has the name "ninja007" on it?

A challenge to watch left wing liberal democrat humor?

I challenge the idiots to quote something they believe either of these fools have right.
Fact checkers are in place and they have stated Fox News is only correct around 18% of the time. Not a very good number.

I'm sure you will take the stance from last election which was, "We won't let fact checkers dicatate our party"....As if FACTS are some sort of Dictatorship, your fear.

im not a famous public person with their own show who influences young people.

Clearly what you need to learn is the difference between false information, bias information and bad information. Who cares if a Jew with a "Celebrity cover name" brings it to you in jokes. Clearly you are so brainwashed you won't spend time to learn about other perspectives.

The only time you can become educated in politics is when you inform yourself on all perspectives. YOU clearly and openly won't take information from people who make jokes or Jews. What does that make you?

Most "rightwingers" don't debate political issues that stem from comedy shows. You do know that the shows you referenced are comedic using humor and satire and are not to be taken seriously?

Well that's on you and is why you are losing at the polls. Many polls have stated Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are the top minds of the Leftist Nation.

But since I'm a Right Winger Christian I know about "Faith". You can't have information and be funny too (R)ight? Faith in Rupert Merdoch is what you are selling. Only CULTS don't want you to gain an additional perspective, because if you learn beyond the cult, what is a cult?..........Just a bias organization of people that focus on one agenda and see weakness in the ones who seek wisdom beyond their perspective.

If you mean "Liberal amounts of information" then you are correct. If you stand for Conservative amounts of information then don't watch it.

Now tell me this. Since I openly state you should inform yourself on a Liberal amount of information from all parties, why is it liberal to ask Conservatives to inform themselves on the very "nemesis" they think are all "stupid"?

Corporations rely on voters being bias and unwilling to educate themselves beyond their party lines. People today seem to find comfort in their 1-2, maybe 3 hot topics. They will justify anything without education once they solidify themselves in a party because they assume the party will do no bad.

Asking people to educate themselves on all media shouldn't be bias like this kid says. It's necessary to become an educated voter.

you know nothing about me. I've watched "Stewart" a hundred times. Same with Colbert.

Ok, let me Trump you kid.

You paint Stewart as a "self hating jew" and "You can't trust him, he doesn't use his real name".

Tell me what the leading Left Wing media is kiddo......

Then follow it up with the leading Right Wing media. (can't wait for this response)

If you mean "Liberal amounts of information" then you are correct. If you stand for Conservative amounts of information then don't watch it.

Now tell me this. Since I openly state you should inform yourself on a Liberal amount of information from all parties, why is it liberal to ask Conservatives to inform themselves on the very "nemesis" they think are all "stupid"?

Corporations rely on voters being bias and unwilling to educate themselves beyond their party lines. People today seem to find comfort in their 1-2, maybe 3 hot topics. They will justify anything without education once they solidify themselves in a party because they assume the party will do no bad.

Asking people to educate themselves on all media shouldn't be bias like this kid says. It's necessary to become an educated voter.

You sure use a lot of words to not say anything.

You're proof that liberals aren't intelligent.

I challenge the idiots to quote something they believe either of these fools have right.
Fact checkers are in place and they have stated Fox News is only correct around 18% of the time. Not a very good number.

I'm sure you will take the stance from last election which was, "We won't let fact checkers dicatate our party"....As if FACTS are some sort of Dictatorship, your fear.

You are sure of what of the stance I will take? Have you been drinking? Who is even talking about Fox news, I do not even watch Fox news, are you some kind of moron who thinks if one is critical of the two dummies on Comedy Central then you assume I watch Fox?

I can see why Colbert and the other idiot, what is his name stewart/lieberman, have an audience, antiparty's response is nonsense.

^Holy CRAP I almost lost it here
LMAO!

I am CERTAINLY a "Liberal" when it comes to information. Because "Patriot Act" isn't enough information.....You solidify my position I"ve made on multiple sites that "Right Wingers only Read Titles"

Note, I'm not trolling you, I'm just sad. Because we need to be a Fiscally responsible America. But people like you are ruining it. "All this typing, can't I just join a party and hope that they do what is best for me" <--YOU

I'm curious why people that don't think for themselves come to Forums to discuss politics. They stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm sad for this Americans' generalized response so many use today that is the equivalent to, "You are stupid". Meanwhile, he/she painted themselves stupid by not taking time to read INFORMATION.

You are sure of what of the stance I will take? Have you been drinking? Who is even talking about Fox news, I do not even watch Fox news, are you some kind of moron who thinks if one is critical of the two dummies on Comedy Central then you assume I watch Fox?

I can see why Colbert and the other idiot, what is his name stewart/lieberman, have an audience, antiparty's response is nonsense.

So you believe in fact checking? :p

^Holy CRAP I almost lost it here
LMAO!

I am CERTAINLY a "Liberal" when it comes to information. Because "Patriot Act" isn't enough information.....You solidify my position I"ve made on multiple sites that "Right Wingers only Read Titles"

Note, I'm not trolling you, I'm just sad. Because we need to be a Fiscally responsible America. But people like you are ruining it. "All this typing, can't I just join a party and hope that they do what is best for me" <--YOU

I'm curious why people that don't think for themselves come to Forums to discuss politics. They stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm sad for this Americans' generalized response so many use today that is the equivalent to, "You are stupid". Meanwhile, he/she painted themselves stupid by not taking time to read INFORMATION.

You're wanting right winger to watch a biased comedy show and I'm the stupid one? Please...

Post a fact and I will check it.

Post a fact and I will check it.

Pay attention to the post. Watch those Comedian News anchors. Fact check them.

Then watch Fox News. Fact check them.

THE ENTIRE POINT.

Or just check this "fact" 'Pants On Fire': Top Fact-Checking Group Finds 60 Percent Of Fox 'News' Is False

Last edited:

Instead I would hope Jon Stewart gets a separate show where he discusses politics seriously and everyone watches it. Jon himself is very intelligent. The world needs to know it without comedy writers distorting his message.

Forum List

Back