I Challenge Right Wingers to Watch Daily Show and Colbert Report.

We all know that partisan left wingers and partisan right wingers will take "the news", they'll take "facts", and highlight the information that supports their ideology and limit/ignore/avoid/distort the information that does not. We all know that when they're "reporting" the "news", we're really only getting one side of it. We all know that only an incurious and intellectually lazy person would take anything these people say as "fact".

Right?

A challenge to watch left wing liberal democrat humor?

I challenge the idiots to quote something they believe either of these fools have right.
Fact checkers are in place and they have stated Fox News is only correct around 18% of the time. Not a very good number.

I'm sure you will take the stance from last election which was, "We won't let fact checkers dicatate our party"....As if FACTS are some sort of Dictatorship, your fear.

You are sure of what of the stance I will take? Have you been drinking? Who is even talking about Fox news, I do not even watch Fox news, are you some kind of moron who thinks if one is critical of the two dummies on Comedy Central then you assume I watch Fox?

I can see why Colbert and the other idiot, what is his name stewart/lieberman, have an audience, antiparty's response is nonsense.

So you believe in fact checking? :p
Post a fact and I will check it.

Pay attention to the post. Watch those Comedian News anchors. Fact check them.

Then watch Fox News. Fact check them.

THE ENTIRE POINT.

Or just check this "fact" 'Pants On Fire': Top Fact-Checking Group Finds 60 Percent Of Fox 'News' Is False
This thread is about stewart,

All the liberals got is distractions, try to get them to talk about democrats and all they do is find something vaguely republican to denigrate, as if that justifies all the failures of liberals.

A challenge to watch left wing liberal democrat humor?

I challenge the idiots to quote something they believe either of these fools have right.
Fact checkers are in place and they have stated Fox News is only correct around 18% of the time. Not a very good number.

I'm sure you will take the stance from last election which was, "We won't let fact checkers dicatate our party"....As if FACTS are some sort of Dictatorship, your fear.

You are sure of what of the stance I will take? Have you been drinking? Who is even talking about Fox news, I do not even watch Fox news, are you some kind of moron who thinks if one is critical of the two dummies on Comedy Central then you assume I watch Fox?

I can see why Colbert and the other idiot, what is his name stewart/lieberman, have an audience, antiparty's response is nonsense.

So you believe in fact checking? :p
Post a fact and I will check it.

Pay attention to the post. Watch those Comedian News anchors. Fact check them.

Then watch Fox News. Fact check them.

THE ENTIRE POINT.

Or just check this "fact" 'Pants On Fire': Top Fact-Checking Group Finds 60 Percent Of Fox 'News' Is False
This thread is about stewart,

All the liberals got is distractions, try to get them to talk about democrats and all they do is find something vaguely republican to denigrate, as if that justifies all the failures of liberals.

Yea, that's kind of the thing lol.

Big Gov wants people to disagree so they can push their own Corporate Agenda. Everyone in all parties thinks everyone in the other parties are "stupid". So they repeat what is necessary to get out of that stupid category meanwhile repeating the actual stupidity the Corporate Politician hoped they would.

The only way massive Corporations such as the ones that run the Federal Reserve can control the people is to ensure they fight each other.

We the people turned into We The Puppets.

As stated, "I Challenge Right Wingers to Watch Daily Show and Colbert Report."

If you are smart enough to debate politics, you can surely take a joke or two over politics.

I would also challenge the Left to take in the Mike Huckabee show, but clearly today, "THE LEFT KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT THE RIGHT WING THAN THE RIGHT KNOWS ABOUT THE LEFT"<-----fact

What would we learn by watching the Daily Show? What do you learn when you are being lied to by the Daily Show?

When minister Matt Slick reluctantly agreed to chat with Daily Show correspondent Samantha Bee about relations between gays and Christians, he faced the same format: skeptical interviewer, oddly long conversation. Slick dodged Bee’s baiting and focused on Christian love. At one point he was asked if there had been instances of gays assaulting Christians, to which he deflected:

I don’t know about bullying where homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up. I'm sure it happens though. Just as I'm sure it happens where straights go out and look for homosexuals to beat up. Both are wrong.​

When the segment aired, Slick appeared to say this: “The reverse happens as well where homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up.” The sentence consists of two different Slick quotes shot from two different camera angles torn out of context and spliced together to make Slick sound like he was prescribing a major social problem when he was really expressing innocuous ignorance. But the audience laughed anyways. We suspected Christians were self-pitying buffoons and we were right!

If you are smart enough to debate politics, you can surely take a joke or two over politics.

I would also challenge the Left to take in the Mike Huckabee show, but clearly today, "THE LEFT KNOWS MUCH MORE ABOUT THE RIGHT WING THAN THE RIGHT KNOWS ABOUT THE LEFT"<-----fact

What would we learn by watching the Daily Show? What do you learn when you are being lied to by the Daily Show?

When minister Matt Slick reluctantly agreed to chat with Daily Show correspondent Samantha Bee about relations between gays and Christians, he faced the same format: skeptical interviewer, oddly long conversation. Slick dodged Bee’s baiting and focused on Christian love. At one point he was asked if there had been instances of gays assaulting Christians, to which he deflected:

I don’t know about bullying where homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up. I'm sure it happens though. Just as I'm sure it happens where straights go out and look for homosexuals to beat up. Both are wrong.​
When the segment aired, Slick appeared to say this: “The reverse happens as well where homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up.” The sentence consists of two different Slick quotes shot from two different camera angles torn out of context and spliced together to make Slick sound like he was prescribing a major social problem when he was really expressing innocuous ignorance. But the audience laughed anyways. We suspected Christians were self-pitying buffoons and we were right!

Please.........show me statistics of lies on the Daily Show..........Because Fact Checkers have done the same with Fox News. Aren't they running at around 40-60% truth? I can look that up, but I am sick of doing work for people that don't WANT to think for themselves.

The Truth is out there. The Major Corporations rely on broke people to blame their small paycheck on everyone except who they work for.

It's a MONOPOLY America. If you haven't figured that out yet.....................................

So, you started this thread to let everyone know what a shallow dimwit you are?

The only way massive Corporations such as the ones that run the Federal Reserve can control the people is to ensure they fight each other.

Which "massive Corporation" "runs" the Fed? Israel?

The Federal Reserve is run by the Board of Governors whose members are all appointed by the President of the Unites States and confirmed by the Senate.

Forum List

Back