I challenge Conservative to a game of chess

1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3.Bb4

sorry for the delay, I had to pick up my kid and then I had a hard time finding a chess board. gl here

1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3.Bb4

sorry for the delay, I had to pick up my kid and then I had a hard time finding a chess board. gl here
Sorry I'm not recognizing your notations. You're using the old style
Are you moving the Knight side pawn to b4?

sorry, a combination of the two. it should read Bc4. old notation is B-B4. I'll get the hang of it

hahaha. F?

we both suck at this. wouldnt it be Bxb4 if something was there? or f8b4?

but there is nothing there. the move was 3.Bc4

sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
actually I said Bb4 which is an impossible move. B is the symbol for bishop. F is not the symbol for any thing.

ok-

1.e4 e5
2.Nf3 a3
3.Bc4

your move

actually I said Bb4 which is an impossible move. B is the symbol for bishop. F is not the symbol for any thing.

ok-

1.e4 e5
2.Nf3 a3
3.Bc4

your move

I'm using Algebraic notations which is what we should be using.

To fix this let's start over.

algebraic-chess-notation-sc.jpg

algebraic, yes. thats what Im using. I made a mistake by calling the c file b, which was an impossible move. if I had moved the pawn it would have been marked down as b4. you made a mistake by calling your bishop F. we're even in mistakes. lets move on.

1.e4

or if you like you can have white

algebraic-chess-notation-sc.jpg

algebraic, yes. thats what Im using. I made a mistake by calling the c file b, which was an impossible move. if I had moved the pawn it would have been marked down as b4. you made a mistake by calling your bishop F. we're even in mistakes. lets move on.

1.e4

or if you like you can have white

1.e4 e5

Forum List

Back