I challenge Conservative to a game of chess

Yeah. I was hooked up with an online chess website. I forget the name of it.
I really wouldn't be any competition for ya.

I treat everything I do as if it was a chess game.

Every play GO?

YOu might like that.

It's different than chess, some think it vastly superior.

Heard an analysis of why the USA lost the Viet Nam war, where the analyst described the war as one where the USA thought they were playing chess (that is to say a war of attrition) but the NV were playing GO. (that is to say a war of territorial control)

Last edited:
1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3 Bc4 Nf6
4. o-o d6
5.Re1 Nc6
6.a3 Bg4
7.c3

1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3 Bc4 Nf6
4. o-o d6
5.Re1 Nc6
6.a3 Bg4
7.c3 h6
8.Qb3

1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3 Bc4 Nf6
4. o-o d6
5.Re1 Nc6
6.a3 Bg4
7.c3 h6
8.Qb3 Be6
9.Bxe6

1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3 Bc4 Nf6
4. o-o d6
5.Re1 Nc6
6.a3 Bg4
7.c3 h6
8.Qb3 Be6
9.Bxe6 fxe6
10.Qxe6+

Do you have any kind of rating?

The last tournament I played in which was a few years back was around 1700. I taught myself how too play at the age of 6 when my parents gave me a chess set for christmas

Elo or USCF?

Either way, with only 1700 I'm afraid you'd not be much of a challenge.

USCF
So you're saying that you are an expert and grand master?
My rating was from many years ago, when I was doing tournament's
Do you want to take that challenge?

The last tournament I played in which was a few years back was around 1700. I taught myself how too play at the age of 6 when my parents gave me a chess set for christmas

Elo or USCF?

USCF

you obviously don't know the ratings systems I mentioned if you think the next step over 1700 is 'expert' or 'grand master'.

Here... educate yourself.
Chess rating system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said, at 1700, you'd not be much of a challenge for me. 1700 in USFC is about the middle of the Class B range.

My guess is you're just using a chess program, feeding it whatever moves your opponent here gives you, and responding as the program indicates.

Elo or USCF?

USCF

you obviously don't know the ratings systems I mentioned if you think the next step over 1700 is 'expert' or 'grand master'.

Here... educate yourself.
Chess rating system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said, at 1700, you'd not be much of a challenge for me. 1700 in USFC is about the middle of the Class B range.

My guess is you're just using a chess program, feeding it whatever moves your opponent here gives you, and responding as the program indicates.

You obviouly can't read nor Comprehend what I wrote.

I said YOU according to YOU, YOU are some where between an expert and a Grand master. God you are such a dumb ass.
Any way bitch do you want to take that Challenge or are you to fucking chicken shit?

OH and I said earlier I was using a computer game to keep track of the moves player vs. player setting.

Last edited:
1. e4 e5
2.Nf3 a6
3 Bc4 Nf6
4. o-o d6
5.Re1 Nc6
6.a3 Bg4
7.c3 h6
8.Qb3 Be6
9.Bxe6 fxe6
10.Qxe6+ Be7
11. d4

dont worry about that guy bigreb. it is obvious from our play that neither of us is using a computer, or even following book openings. a 1700 rating is a 'B' but it can come in many styles. you could become a 'B' by just memorizing a bunch of openings, or you can be a 'B' by playing flashy moves that lead to losses by careless mistakes even though you might be 'better' than your rating.

I am a 1600-1800 player but I dont show many flashes of brilliance anymore, thats why I seldom play.

Forum List

Back