I can't help but notice the lack of unity in the speaker debacle...

The courts ruled on the Rs objections before the election. Whether the courts were wrong or right didn't matter.....States ran their elections according to the last court hearing ruling prior to the election.
You can't tell voters they can vote a certain way, say it is by absentee, before an election....and then take the voter's vote away after they voted the way the election officials told them they could.
CERTAINLY YOU KNOW THAT?
No argument with that post.
Future elections should have election rules rolled back to when cheating wasn't so easy.

Why think trump got more votes than the democrat candidate? He never has....
Even the flawed Hillary got 3 million more than Trump, and that was before democrats had lived thru his 4 years of turmoil, chaos, and madness!
Trump "lost" in 2020 by 43,000 votes in 3 states, AZ, GA, and WI.
IMHO the election interference by the FBI threw the election to Biden.

Those are all opinions.
You have to prove Biden didn't get 81 million votes.
The "twitter files" prove nothing except that Musk wants to selectively release documents.
"zuckerbucks" prove nothing except that Citizens United was a really bad ruling.
Hunters laptop has nothing to do with elections.
If these assertions were valid, they would been taken up by the courts.
You have been taken in by the word of One Man who is unable to accept a loss.
1. I'm sure Biden got 81m votes, just not 81m legitimate votes, based on historic norms. France does NOT allow mail-in voting because its too easy to cheat. Future mail-ins need to be by excuse only, like the military serving overseas, or folks in nursing homes.

2. Musk proved that the FBI interfered in the 2020 election by censoring certain facts.

3. Zuckerbucks should NOT be allowed to run elections. Citizens United was about donating to candidates/parties being "free speech".

4. Hunter's laptop proved that the Biden Crime Family sold influence to our adversaries. Impeachment coming soon.

5. Those assertions will be proven during the impeachment trial.

1. I'm sure Biden got 81m votes, just not 81m legitimate votes, based on historic norms. France does NOT allow mail-in voting because its too easy to cheat. Future mail-ins need to be by excuse only, like the military serving overseas, or folks in nursing homes.

2. Musk proved that the FBI interfered in the 2020 election by censoring certain facts.

3. Zuckerbucks should NOT be allowed to run elections. Citizens United was about donating to candidates/parties being "free speech".

4. Hunter's laptop proved that the Biden Crime Family sold influence to our adversaries. Impeachment coming soon.

5. Those assertions will be proven during the impeachment trial.
Mail in voting was just fine until Trump lost and start crying about it. It hasn't been PROVEN that it was a problem. This is your opinion based on the word of One Man.

Musk didn't PROVE anything. This is your opinion based on the word of One Man.

Zucker didn't RUN an election. This your opinion based on the word of One Man.

Hunter's laptop hasn't PROVEN anything. We'll see in court. Until then it's your opinion based on the word of One Man.

So the gop picked a speaker who supports a national ban on abortion.
What? Was that an attempt at a sentence? :abgg2q.jpg:
And denies the last election.
Another failed attempt at a sentence.
And probably wants to go after hunter.
And a third consecutive attempt at a sentence makes it almost complete.
Thanks. We needed that help
You need more help than you can ever know.

The fact that the new Speaker has supported a national ban on abortions is pretty meaningless now that the SCOTUS has ruled that abortion is a State issue.

Nobody denies the last election. Some people do deny that it was a valid election. Fraud, as they see it, invalidates the alleged outcome. I believe you are one of the many idiots who refuse to admit that a great deal of fraud took place. So, I’m not worried about anything you have to say in that regard.

Hunter is already being prosecuted. Try to keep up, sillybozo.

What? Was that an attempt at a sentence? :abgg2q.jpg:

Another failed attempt at a sentence.

And a third consecutive attempt at a sentence makes it almost complete.

You need more help than you can ever know.

The fact that the new Speaker has supported a national ban on abortions is pretty meaningless now that the SCOTUS has ruled that abortion is a State issue.

Nobody denies the last election. Some people do deny that it was a valid election. Fraud, as they see it, invalidates the alleged outcome. I believe you are one of the many idiots who refuse to admit that a great deal of fraud took place. So, I’m not worried about anything you have to say in that regard.

Hunter is already being prosecuted. Try to keep up, sillybozo.
Nope. If a GOP controlled House, Senate and White House vote to make abortion murder, the right wing Supremes will call it constitutional. But nice try liar.

You stupid enough to believe that recent decision is the final decision? What a dope, or liar.

Nope. If a GOP controlled House, Senate and White House vote to make abortion murder, the right wing Supremes will call it constitutional. But nice try liar.
Nonsense. But the SCOTUS would be unlikely to give any Constitutional imprimatur to such a “law,” anyway. They’d fit it swiftly, instead.

And my point wasn’t a “lie,” either, you fucking douchebag. I correctly stated the thrust of the recent SCOTUS holding. Accuracy evidently irritates your thin skin. :itsok:
You stupid enough to believe that recent decision is the final decision? What a dope, or liar.
I’m much smarter than you. And yes. I believe that the SCOTUS is very unlikely to alter its determination now as to which governmental entities have authority over the abortion issue. (I happen to disagree with it to an extent. But that doesn’t mean they will change it.)

You’re a retard.

Nonsense. But the SCOTUS would be unlikely to give any Constitutional imprimatur to such a “law,” anyway. They’d fit it swiftly, instead.

And my point wasn’t a “lie,” either, you fucking douchebag. I correctly stated the thrust of the recent SCOTUS holding. Accuracy evidently irritates your thin skin. :itsok:

I’m much smarter than you. And yes. I believe that the SCOTUS is very unlikely to alter its determination now as to which governmental entities have authority over the abortion issue. (I happen to disagree with it to an extent. But that doesn’t mean they will change it.)

You’re a retard.
I'm much smarter than you? Says every dumb ass in the world.

You are also a liar. Maybe you don't realize you're pushing another lie but you are. The Republicans are slowly moving us to abortion being murder. Even though the masses don't feel that way at all. Even Israel thinks you anti abortion nuts are wrong. Overly religious kooks.

I'm much smarter than you? Says every dumb ass in the world.
You’re the asshole who tried to claim that I was dumb. Maybe. But it’s hardly a brag to claim that I’m smarter than you.

Hell, I know vegetables that are smarter than you. :abgg2q.jpg:
You are also a liar.

That’s a lie.
Maybe you don't realize you're pushing another lie but you are. The Republicans are slowly moving us to abortion being murder.
That ^ is both speculation and speculation lacking any evidentiary support. You’re the gift of stupid that cannot help but keep on giving.
Even though the masses
Oh. The “masses.” :laughing0301:
don't feel that way at all. Even Israel thinks you anti abortion nuts are wrong. Overly religious kooks.
Nobody gives a shit about your speculation. Also, an argument premised on the support of “other people agree with me” only underscores your stupidity.

Muddle on, by bitch. Muddle on. :lol:

You’re the asshole who tried to claim that I was dumb. Maybe. But it’s hardly a brag to claim that I’m smarter than you.

That’s a lie.

That ^ is both speculation and speculation lacking any evidentiary support. You’re the gift of stupid that cannot help but keep on giving.

Nobody gives a shit about your speculation. Also, an argument premised on the support of “other people agree with me” only underscores your stupidity.

You're like Trump. If you believe something ridiculous, then it's not lying. Got it.

Zzz. You being a boring new dimension to the dull levels of ennui.

Toddle off.

Johnson is the best news so far this week.
Maybe for Trump's asseater's like you it is.

That Clown will be lucky to find his new office let alone learn the job of SOTH before the toddler caucus sends him packing.

That’s a lie.

Oh look, a CLOWN who claims to know vegetables thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. :auiqs.jpg:

You're like Trump. If you believe something ridiculous, then it's not lying. Got it.
You’re like Brandon: yiure a brain damaged scumbag. Got it.

By the way, you’re the moron who misuses the term “liar.” Let me clue you in a bit.

I know you’re a libturd and therefore reject the fact that words have actual meaning. Nevertheless, words do have meaning.

For instance, the word lie does not mean that someone has said something with which you merely happen to disagree.

lie

verb (2)

ˈlī
lied; lying ˈlī-iŋ
intransitive verb
: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

Morons such as you need a bit more help.

One cannot have any intent to deceive if one believes the statement to be true.

Further, of course, a statement isn’t a “lie” when it happens to be true. Your dislike of a fact doesn’t make it false.

You’re a mental flea, so you make many incorrect statements. But a merely incorrect statement isn’t a lie. A lie requires more.

Get an adult with a brain in your ward to assist you.

Oh look. A scumbag who brags about not knowing vegetables is enabling some more.

Hey, scumbag. What’s a carrot? What’s asparagus?

I’ll have more real stumpers for you later. :abgg2q.jpg:
Oh, look another Village Idiot thinks he's a genius because he can identify what asparagus is.

Your GED final must have been something to behold. :auiqs.jpg:

Mail in voting was just fine until Trump lost and start crying about it. It hasn't been PROVEN that it was a problem. This is your opinion based on the word of One Man.
Musk didn't PROVE anything. This is your opinion based on the word of One Man.
Zucker didn't RUN an election. This your opinion based on the word of One Man.
Hunter's laptop hasn't PROVEN anything. We'll see in court. Until then it's your opinion based on the word of One Man.
Even AFTER the MSM cover-up many Americans know that 2020 was a fraudulent election. Not just One Man's opinion...

You’re like Brandon: yiure a brain damaged scumbag. Got it.

By the way, you’re the moron who misuses the term “liar.” Let me clue you in a bit.

I know you’re a libturd and therefore reject the fact that words have actual meaning. Nevertheless, words do have meaning.

For instance, the word lie does not mean that someone has said something with which you merely happen to disagree.

Morons such as you need a bit more help.

One cannot have any intent to deceive if one believes the statement to be true.

Further, of course, a statement isn’t a “lie” when it happens to be true. Your dislike of a fact doesn’t make it false.

You’re a mental flea, so you make many incorrect statements. But a merely incorrect statement isn’t a lie. A lie requires more.

Get an adult with a brain in your ward to assist you.
I agree. That's why I said you probably aren't lying. You actually believe the lies you've been told.

And that's going to be Trump's defense. Despite EVERYONE telling him he lost, he BELIEVED he won. Idiots. You and Trump. No wonder you like him.

Forum List

Back