I can't help but notice the lack of unity in the speaker debacle...

Bullshit. The guy yesterday was the only one who didn't deny the 2020 election. Trump tweeted it'd be a mistake nominating him. 4 hours later, he dropped out. I wonder what dirt they had on him.

Of the people you want to be speaker, do any of them think the 2020 election was rigged? Name them.
Trump's mob all lined up behind Johnson after the orange psycho gave his blessing to Mikey & he got the job. Before today none of them cared if Mikey even had a pulse. But in servitude to their orange god, reach arounds for Mikey was the order of the day with a few forced grins thrown in just in case Dotard was watching.

Now they can all go home & kick the dog.

There is no way to spin this as a positive. It's the election deniers taking over the GOP. Don't expect Democrats to help. Nominate a moderate who's not a conspiracy theorist who doesn't go on record saying they supported the coup and maybe they'll vote for that guy.

This is not going to help Republicans in 2023. They've put all their marbles in one basket. Hoping inflation is still a think this time next year.
I was thinking about this today. What Republican could have been nominated that the dems would have supported ?

Your talking points are lies.

The Republican Speaker fight is NOT about Trumpers vs Never-Trumpers, its about Budget Cutters vs Not-Cutting the Budget.

The Great 8 are holding fast for cutting spending to save the US, and the "kick the can" boyz want to keep spending money we don't have.

We need to cut spending. Trump's 2021 Budget was $4T. Biden's Budget is about $7T. See what the fight is over?
Nah nah…don’t be like that…we NEED more go along to get along. We need unlimited spending, raise the debt ceiling every year. I can’t wait for the day when the interest on the debt is so high that the people of this country can no longer afford to pay it. Those will be wonderful times…

So now you're a genius? Anyone with half a brain could see this coming because Johnson is just another one of Trump's lackeys which was the first prerequisite to getting the job. He's also a religious idiot, a women hater & a Louisiana redneck.

Just the ticket for the MAGA mob.
Zzz. You being a boring new dimension to the dull levels of ennui.

Toddle off.

Johnson is the best news so far this week.

I sat at lunch with upper scale "liberals" who said McCarthy was fired because he took the left's side on things and "HOW DARE HE WORK WITH DEMOCRATS". I just sat there while their hemorrhoids were inflamed with TDS. Everything their self-righteous and "educated" heads said was wrong. Fucking IDIOTS, all the Democrack's voted McCarthy out :abgg2q.jpg:.

So now you're a genius? Anyone with half a brain could see this coming because Johnson is just another one of Trump's lackeys which was the first prerequisite to getting the job. He's also a religious idiot, a women hater & a Louisiana redneck.

Just the ticket for the MAGA mob.
I love it that they say they don’t want to ban abortion nationally but then pick a guy who wants to do just that. 2nd in line to the presidency. Oh it’s in.

LOL! True, nobody's perfect.

However, it just so happens that the 2020 election had election interference from the deep state, from the FBI, to the MSM, to the hi-tech oligarchs, like "Zuckerbucks", and on and on. If you look at the total number of votes, Trump got 11m more than in 2016, and Biden got about 30m votes too many. 81m votes my ass.

We need to get back to election DAY, and no mail-in ballots (Like France has)
There has been no proof presented to back up your election statement. You are merely guessing based on the word of One Man. A truly sad thing for Americans to blindly attack elections like this.

Nah nah…don’t be like that…we NEED more go along to get along. We need unlimited spending, raise the debt ceiling every year. I can’t wait for the day when the interest on the debt is so high that the people of this country can no longer afford to pay it. Those will be wonderful times…
Why will they be wonderful times?

There will be mass poverty and no US military. Not good.

There has been no proof presented to back up your election statement. You are merely guessing based on the word of One Man. A truly sad thing for Americans to blindly attack elections like this.
Proof?
Look at the total votes for presidential elections. Trump got 11m more votes than in 2016, and Biden got 81m votes, my ass.
Look at the "Twitter Files". (Proves FBI election interference)
Google "Zuckerbucks" (proves election interference)
Look at how the FBI interfered in the 2020 election, by hiding Hunter's laptop crimes. That is election interference.
Look at the 51 traitors who said Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation". That is election interference.

Not taking anyone's word for anything. These are provable FACTS.

The legislative branch was set up to be contentious and messy. The handwringing should start when that is not the case. Like when the dems are in power.

LOL! True, nobody's perfect.

However, it just so happens that the 2020 election had election interference from the deep state, from the FBI, to the MSM, to the hi-tech oligarchs, like "Zuckerbucks", and on and on. If you look at the total number of votes, Trump got 11m more than in 2016, and Biden got about 30m votes too many. 81m votes my ass.

We need to get back to election DAY, and no mail-in ballots (Like France has)
The courts ruled on the Rs objections before the election. Whether the courts were wrong or right didn't matter.....States ran their elections according to the last court hearing ruling prior to the election.

You can't tell voters they can vote a certain way, say it is by absentee, before an election....and then take the voter's vote away after they voted the way the election officials told them they could.

CERTAINLY YOU KNOW THAT?

Proof?
Look at the total votes for presidential elections. Trump got 11m more votes than in 2016, and Biden got 81m votes, my ass.
Look at how the FBI interfered in the 2020 election, by hiding Hunter's laptop crimes. That is election interference.
Look at the 51 traitors who said Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation". That is election interference.

Why think trump got more votes than the democrat candidate? He never has....

Even the flawed Hillary got 3 million more than Trump, and that was before democrats had lived thru his 4 years of turmoil, chaos, and madness!

Proof?

Those are all opinions.

You have to prove Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

The "twitter files" prove nothing except that Musk wants to selectively release documents.

"zuckerbucks" prove nothing except that Citizens United was a really bad ruling.

Hunters laptop has nothing to do with elections.

If these assertions were valid, they would been taken up by the courts.

You have been taken in by the word of One Man who is unable to accept a loss.

Last edited:
The speaker of the house is third in line for the presidency. Without one, the house can't do it's business which is to originate revenue bills (budgets).

Without a budget, the government can't do its business. Which seems to be what the republicans wanted all along. To shut down the federal government.
Second in line.

Forum List

Back