I can't help but notice the lack of unity in the speaker debacle...

The 2020 Election was stolen by 10s of millions of votes you ignorant dumb black OX.
That's a joke. But, I believe Diebold Voting Machine Company was run by a Bush supporter and his company was shady as fuck. Dominion is not shady at all.

You are correct but in 2000. Not 2020. And it was only a few thousand votes. The reason Trump didn't get away with it was because it wasn't even close. He got a drubbing. Why? Because it was a pandemic and everyone registered to vote was sent an absentee ballot.

Republicans always lose when there is a high voter turnout. Democratic Governor in MI, Whitmer, who Trump demonized and almost got kidnapped, really fucked Trump by sending absentee ballots to everyone. Republicans know most people would not have gone and waited in line. We were social distancing. Everyone except Trump supporters who were going to super spreader rallies. Guys like Herman Cain who died because he went to a Trump rally.

just SHUP you ignorant twat. All you know about is a bouncing ball and you are barely marginal at that. You are nothing but board constipation. Making it difficult to get to decent postings. Go away you dumb black OX.
I'm going to pay attention to your posts moving forward. See if they are decent. Stay on topic you Broke uneducated white man.

The 2020 Election was stolen using 10s of millions of invalid votes you ignorant dumb black OX.
All those votes were "at the time" legally cast. And as the courts have ruled, votes are valid according to the interpretation of the laws at the time the election was held. That subsequent overturning of a regulation or law, has no retroactive effect on the votes cast.

So far, no "Other" votes. Looks like Republicans may have finally had enough. Of course, electing the election denier gives the Dems a big leg up in taking the House back next year. :)

'Size and scope of government' has a direct correlation to human rights. In the past, the bigger the size and scope, the more human rights violations occurred.
Oh, so talking about eligibility for SNAP is basically the same thing as the holocaust.

Goddamn morons. This is why we can’t have a functioning government.

It was an example of majority rule, even when the minority raised moral objections. The majority still won out, until they finally passed laws outlawing genocide.
Yeah. Living in a Constitutional republic is great.

But your quibbling nonsense still entirely misses the point.

The point still stands. There is no problem with any lack of unity. And periodic displays of that lack of unity which result in a representative majority are ok as long as the result is within the parameters of the Constitution.

This is absolutely not a display of any “dysfunction.”

The usual USMBcon suspects have all lockstep been calling it a compliment. Go figure.
There's good and bad here. It's good that the process has a hearty contest to it.... It's not good for it to take all year. Cart before the horse in afraid.

There's good and bad here. It's good that the process has a hearty contest to it.... It's not good for it to take all year. Cart before the horse in afraid.
It took a bit of time, but consensus was reached.

Unfortunately, those Republicans that claim to be budget cutters are also election denier cultists.
LOL! True, nobody's perfect.

However, it just so happens that the 2020 election had election interference from the deep state, from the FBI, to the MSM, to the hi-tech oligarchs, like "Zuckerbucks", and on and on. If you look at the total number of votes, Trump got 11m more than in 2016, and Biden got about 30m votes too many. 81m votes my ass.

We need to get back to election DAY, and no mail-in ballots (Like France has)

LOL! True, nobody's perfect.

However, it just so happens that the 2020 election had election interference from the deep state, from the FBI, to the MSM, to the hi-tech oligarchs, like "Zuckerbucks", and on and on. If you look at the total number of votes, Trump got 11m more than in 2016, and Biden got about 30m votes too many. 81m votes my ass.

We need to get back to election DAY, and no mail-in ballots (Like France has)
That and also go back to the mechanical voting booths.

False.

If you’re in a Party that isn’t doing its job properly, your lack of unity with the others isn’t designed to row in opposite directions. Your opposition is designed to get them to do their jobs properly.

The left wing main stream media loves to pretend that the “hard liners” (their terminology for the Republicans in the Freedom Caucus) have somehow fractured the GOP.

Of course, that is bullshit. They instead are working hard to get the GOP to start moving in the right direction.

The lack of “unity” is a healthy thing.

Reminds me of one of my all-time favorite quotes, from a verified hero of the left surprisingly;

"Sometimes your accomplishments are not in what you get done but in what you stop other people from doing."

Lack of unity isn’t a sin.

In any event, my prediction as of this morning is that we will soon have the Speaker elected.
So now you're a genius? Anyone with half a brain could see this coming because Johnson is just another one of Trump's lackeys which was the first prerequisite to getting the job. He's also a religious idiot, a women hater & a Louisiana redneck.

Just the ticket for the MAGA mob.

Forum List

Back