I can't help but notice the lack of unity in the speaker debacle...

I agree. That's why I said you probably aren't lying. You actually believe the lies you've been told
No. You called me a liar. You even lie about lying.

And I wasn’t told any lies. Unlike you, I can and do think for myself and formulate rational conclusions. You merely regurgitate (in your uncomprehending way) what you’re told to believe.
And that's going to be Trump's defense. Despite EVERYONE telling him he lost, he BELIEVED he won.

You’re retarded. Some people told him that they had concluded that he had lost. That doesn’t impose on him any obligation to agree. You dickstain.

Let’s assume as I do that there was a lot of evidence of election fraud. However, as I have also said many times, let’s assume that there isn’t enough to conclude that the frauds altered the election outcome. Are you teulbso self absorbed that you imagine that this means Trump had to come to the same conclusion?

He clearly didn’t. So when he still says he actually won, I assume he believes it. I know several intelligent people who agree with him.

What is even remotelybceikinal about saying so?
Idiots. You and Trump.

No. You are the idiot. Uneducable. You’re like seriously far beyond any hope of ever being intelligent.
No wonder you like him.
I like him for a variety of reasons. I detest Potato for related reasons. Morons like you would gladly toss Brandon’s salad. You’re a disgusting failure of protoplasm.

No. You called me a liar. You even lie about lying.

And I wasn’t told any lies. Unlike you, I can and do think for myself and formulate rational conclusions. You merely regurgitate (in your uncomprehending way) what you’re told to believe.

You’re retarded. Some people told him that they had concluded that he had lost. That doesn’t impose on him any obligation to agree. You dickstain.

Let’s assume as I do that there was a lot of evidence of election fraud. However, as I have also said many times, let’s assume that there isn’t enough to conclude that the frauds altered the election outcome. Are you teulbso self absorbed that you imagine that this means Trump had to come to the same conclusion?

He clearly didn’t. So when he still says he actually won, I assume he believes it. I know several intelligent people who agree with him.

What is even remotelybceikinal about saying so?

No. You are the idiot. Uneducable. You’re like seriously far beyond any hope of ever being intelligent.

I like him for a variety of reasons. I detest Potato for related reasons. Morons like you would gladly toss Brandon’s salad. You’re a disgusting failure of protoplasm.
Liar, brainwashed by right wing media, idiot, bad American, Nazi, racist. I'm sure you have your reasons for liking trump.

Forum List

Back