I cannot seem to remember Rachel what's her name....

And you will be noted for being a corksoaker of Iranian Mullahs, Not to mention a Jew hating Nazi PIG. heh heh heh.

This really is absolutely revolting posting - no sane or balanced person would ever sink to this kind of depth.

It amazes me that you would post this only days after being spoken to by the Moderators.

And you will be noted for being a corksoaker of Iranian Mullahs, Not to mention a Jew hating Nazi PIG. heh heh heh.

This really is absolutely revolting posting - no sane or balanced person would ever sink to this kind of depth.

It amazes me that you would post this only days after being spoken to by the Moderators.
What's revolting? I guess you didn't have anything to say about his Anne Frank poem celebrating the gassing Jews, eh? You are a piece of shit whore and liar for IslamoNazism.

You've lied and lied, and poster after poster has cited you for it. Yet you think you're some type holier than thou "concerned" person? Take your concerns and shove them up your Mosque Imam's Mohammad! Heh heh heh!

There is no "high road" to take with garbages of humanity like you and your fellow Stormfront buddies.

Last edited:
Actually it is you that seems to put Palestinian Hamas terrorist animals in front of your own country.

Rachel was a US citizen from Washington. She was not a member of Hamas. The owner of the house she was protecting was not a member of Hamas.

You are just blowing smoke out your ass.

you are using a very and I bet purposefully sparse review of rachel and what was is goiing on there.

I asked a few folks here tio check gergoe phillips long standing and long started thread on her that was here when I got here.

I didn't want to rehash and repeat it all again, but, , let me just say as I said then, she was a member of the anti-Israel International Solidarity Movement (ISM), they had shadowy funding, further-

One of the leaders of the California ISM, interviewed on Al-Jazeera, is forthright: "We recognize that violence is necessary and it is permissible for oppressed and occupied people to use armed resistance and we recognize their right to do so." Every Friday in Gaza, a day dedicated to sermonic incitements in mosques, the ISM organizes riots at Israel's security fence, erected to deter infiltration by suicide bombers.

Review-a-Day - My Name Is Rachel Corrie by Rachel Corrie, reviewed by The New Republic Online - Powell's Books

further, this is a pic of rachel 6 weeks or so before her death;

rachel-corrie-flag-02.jpg

Rachel Corrie, 23, from Olympia, Wash., a member of the ‘International Solidarity Movement,’ burns a mock U.S. flag during a rally in the southern Gaza Strip (news - web sites) town of Rafah in this Feb. 15, 2003 file photo.

further- Evergreen’s College ( a school her parents sent her to enthusiastically, known for its 'social' issues curriculum) allowed her to gain course credit for spending time abroad, great, but this wasn't some peace corp. initiative, they knew where she was going , Gaza, during the intifada? Seriously?

Come on dude...

"We recognize that violence is necessary and it is permissible for oppressed and occupied people to use armed resistance and we recognize their right to do so."

That is the Palestinians legal right. What is wrong with affirming rights?

You've lied and lied, and poster after poster has cited you for it.

Can we see the list of posters, please?

This isn't the first time you've spoken on behalf of other posters - and isn't the first time I've asked you to list the names.

Again, Roudy, your racism and homophobia are simply vile....if you think you are in any way better than the Nazis on Stormfront, think again. You really are exactly the same.

This isn't the first time you've spoken on behalf of other posters - and isn't the first time I've asked you to list the names.

Again, Roudy, your racism and homophobia are simply vile....if you think you are in any way better than the Nazis on Stormfront, think again. You really are exactly the same.

You do have a tendency to lie.

Ha ha ha! Thanks Arte.

Ha ha ha! Thanks Arte.

Your approach really isn't mine either Roudy. But I prefer somebody to be open about their prejudices and hatred than to be hypocritical about it, like Saigon.

We ain't in no Sunday school class, sister.

You lie, you're feet stink and you don't love Jesus.

Ha ha ha! Thanks Arte.

Your approach really isn't mine either Roudy. But I prefer somebody to be open about their prejudices and hatred than to be hypocritical about it, like Saigon.
I will be the first to admit that I use too much profanity when dealing with deceptive terrorist supporters like Fatima Saigoon. But that is the only language they understand. Also, if you were someone coming from my background, you would understand.

I would like to thank you for the honesty and objectivity you exhibit in your posts. That is what counts the most. We can't expect everybody to know about everything, but if they are at least honest and considerate like you are, that is a big first step.

You lie, you're feet stink and you don't love Jesus.
High-Five.jpg

Rachel was a US citizen from Washington. She was not a member of Hamas. The owner of the house she was protecting was not a member of Hamas.

You are just blowing smoke out your ass.

you are using a very and I bet purposefully sparse review of rachel and what was is goiing on there.

I asked a few folks here tio check gergoe phillips long standing and long started thread on her that was here when I got here.

I didn't want to rehash and repeat it all again, but, , let me just say as I said then, she was a member of the anti-Israel International Solidarity Movement (ISM), they had shadowy funding, further-

One of the leaders of the California ISM, interviewed on Al-Jazeera, is forthright: "We recognize that violence is necessary and it is permissible for oppressed and occupied people to use armed resistance and we recognize their right to do so." Every Friday in Gaza, a day dedicated to sermonic incitements in mosques, the ISM organizes riots at Israel's security fence, erected to deter infiltration by suicide bombers.

Review-a-Day - My Name Is Rachel Corrie by Rachel Corrie, reviewed by The New Republic Online - Powell's Books

further, this is a pic of rachel 6 weeks or so before her death;

rachel-corrie-flag-02.jpg

Rachel Corrie, 23, from Olympia, Wash., a member of the ‘International Solidarity Movement,’ burns a mock U.S. flag during a rally in the southern Gaza Strip (news - web sites) town of Rafah in this Feb. 15, 2003 file photo.

further- Evergreen’s College ( a school her parents sent her to enthusiastically, known for its 'social' issues curriculum) allowed her to gain course credit for spending time abroad, great, but this wasn't some peace corp. initiative, they knew where she was going , Gaza, during the intifada? Seriously?

Come on dude...

"We recognize that violence is necessary and it is permissible for oppressed and occupied people to use armed resistance and we recognize their right to do so."

That is the Palestinians legal right. What is wrong with affirming rights?

read your own sentence and think about it.....

when you give yourself away like that, survey says; not very likely....

I put the world into two main categories. Those that live in the democratic countries where officials are elected, and then the rest. Now the rest can be anywhere from the likes of Egypt, whereby a huge number of its poeple are desperately trying to establish a democracy, through to the Anarchy that is Somalia.

Included in these democratic countries are Western Europe, pockets of Eastern Europe, USA, Canada, NZ, Australia, Japan, South Korea and Israel. Generally, all these countries have govts that are voted in by the people. Is there electorial fraud? Probably, but it is so miniscule it has no affect on the outcome of elections (unless you're a conspiracy theorist).

So, then we look at the mindsets of these democracies and the people that make them up. Trust me Trajan, the likes of yourself, The T, BigReb, alan, LBT, Uka, etc are so in the minority, that if you were to add up the population of all the democracies in the world, you guys would be in the margin of error.

So while you may think I have 'given myself away', it is only to those who are in the margin of error. In any other democracy OR republic in the world, your views are considered on the extreme right, and I would go as far as to say, the likes of The T etc would be even further than that.

Hell, to some people down here I'm considered a conservative....

really? ok, so what are my views if you please.

Right wing. You hate Obama and everything he stands for.

When was the last time you posted anything positive about the guy

Who did you vote for in 2000 and 2004?

Forum List

Back