I cannot seem to remember Rachel what's her name....

She will be remembered For standing up for oppressed Palestinian People
What will you be remembered for, Liarbility

Wrong, asshole licker.

Rocky Whatsehertwat will be remembered as the terrorist supporting idiot twat she was, which is probably all you could ever be remembered for, bitch.

:thup:

Is she really dead?

tumblr_leffy7jiTw1qfz889o1_400.gif

I invented the ballpoint pen

Last edited:

Wrong, asshole licker.

Rocky Whatsehertwat will be remembered as the terrorist supporting idiot twat she was, which is probably all you could ever be remembered for, bitch.

Her name is forever recorded in History, as one who followed in the footsteps of Jesus and sacrificed self for others. There is no greater life to live then that. Blessed are the Peacemakers, Jesus blesses her with His very own words. Sherri

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Wrong, asshole licker.

Her name is forever recorded in History, as one who followed in the footsteps of Jesus and sacrificed self for others. There is no greater life to live then that. Blessed are the Peacemakers, Jesus blesses her with His very own words. Sherri

No. No it isn't. Rocky Whatshertwat is recorded as the stupid sneering asshole terrorist supporting useless sack of rancid pus who died as proof of Darwin's Law.

Arafat probably laughed at the miserable maggot bitch.

Wrong, asshole licker.

You're kidding us, right? A terrorist supporting, American Flag burning crazy woman, as "Jesus"? Ha ha ha! What a fucking lunatic.

haha-avengers262.jpg

Wrong, asshole licker.

:bsflag:

Josey, you scumbag pussy asshole sucker, what you lack in wit and intelligence, you compensate for with an overabundance of unintelligiblity.
You missed out the best bitch

You are a fully babbling, asshole sucking, lowlife loser with no discernible hint of brain power, Josey.

But at least you are incoherent.

It bugs you that Jews are so vastly superior to you. Go have a good cry over it, bitch.

Last edited:
Josey, you scumbag pussy asshole sucker, what you lack in wit and intelligence, you compensate for with an overabundance of unintelligiblity.
You missed out the best bitch

You are a fully babbling, asshole sucking, lowlife loser with no discernible hint of brain power, Josey.

But at least your are incoherent.

It bugs you that Jews are so vastly superior to you. Go have a good cry over it, bitch.

If she had not died of typhus I wonder if she would have made a great Pole Dancer she had a great body
tumblr_kysnsgOiIS1qzbuvto1_500.jpg

Rather than a good cry, I think I could have a good wank, in her honor of course

Sorry, I should qualify.

Outside of looney, right-wing nutjob, neocon America, I'm a centrist.....:cool:

when you give yourself away like that, survey says; not very likely....

I put the world into two main categories. Those that live in the democratic countries where officials are elected, and then the rest. Now the rest can be anywhere from the likes of Egypt, whereby a huge number of its poeple are desperately trying to establish a democracy, through to the Anarchy that is Somalia.

Included in these democratic countries are Western Europe, pockets of Eastern Europe, USA, Canada, NZ, Australia, Japan, South Korea and Israel. Generally, all these countries have govts that are voted in by the people. Is there electorial fraud? Probably, but it is so miniscule it has no affect on the outcome of elections (unless you're a conspiracy theorist).

So, then we look at the mindsets of these democracies and the people that make them up. Trust me Trajan, the likes of yourself, The T, BigReb, alan, LBT, Uka, etc are so in the minority, that if you were to add up the population of all the democracies in the world, you guys would be in the margin of error.

So while you may think I have 'given myself away', it is only to those who are in the margin of error. In any other democracy OR republic in the world, your views are considered on the extreme right, and I would go as far as to say, the likes of The T etc would be even further than that.

Hell, to some people down here I'm considered a conservative....

really? ok, so what are my views if you please.

Mock? no, not really, I mock those who glamorize what she did and the media who wind themselves up telling us what a sweet innocent child of god she is/was when in fact she was a programmed seething caldron of hate and found death amongst those that worked to perpetrate same. in one sense I feel sorry for her,I do wish her parents got that blade dropped on them instead.

I'd advise you to look her up. Even the Wiki profile....You really need to look beyond soundbites...

she was misguided.... ignorant.... naive.

she shouldn't be celebrated or derided.

... in an ideal world.

but if the jew-hating scum are going to celebrate her, perhaps its only fair to illustrate the other side of that argument? although frankly, i'm not quite certain what the point of this thread was. if it was about a different type of person it would be in the flame zone or romper room

ok, I think thats fair.

whats interesting on your point , a point I was going to make with sherri ( the new poster here)is;

I goggled rachel corrie..

the results of first 3 pages, (29 links) holds one, that is not laudatory of rachel or speaking of justice her parents were due etc.

and, a thought from the only site I found in those 3 pages;

“No matter how you turn the question, Rachel Corrie's death Sunday is a tragedy....But Corrie's death is no more tragic than the deaths of other young people — some of them young Americans who had traveled to Israel — who died in bombings committed by Palestinian terrorists. They're also worth remembering this day. However you feel about Corrie's actions, whether she was a martyr or misguided, she at least made her choice. Palestinian terrorists didn't give the young people killed in their bombings any choice in their deaths. That, it seems to us, is another kind of tragedy for these young Americans and their families.”

Myths & Facts - Online Exclusives

No investigation yet. The US government puts Israel ahead of its own people.
Actually it is you that seems to put Palestinian Hamas terrorist animals in front of your own country.

Rachel was a US citizen from Washington. She was not a member of Hamas. The owner of the house she was protecting was not a member of Hamas.

You are just blowing smoke out your ass.

you are using a very and I bet purposefully sparse review of rachel and what was is goiing on there.

I asked a few folks here tio check gergoe phillips long standing and long started thread on her that was here when I got here.

I didn't want to rehash and repeat it all again, but, , let me just say as I said then, she was a member of the anti-Israel International Solidarity Movement (ISM), they had shadowy funding, further-

One of the leaders of the California ISM, interviewed on Al-Jazeera, is forthright: "We recognize that violence is necessary and it is permissible for oppressed and occupied people to use armed resistance and we recognize their right to do so." Every Friday in Gaza, a day dedicated to sermonic incitements in mosques, the ISM organizes riots at Israel's security fence, erected to deter infiltration by suicide bombers.

Review-a-Day - My Name Is Rachel Corrie by Rachel Corrie, reviewed by The New Republic Online - Powell's Books

further, this is a pic of rachel 6 weeks or so before her death;

rachel-corrie-flag-02.jpg

Rachel Corrie, 23, from Olympia, Wash., a member of the ‘International Solidarity Movement,’ burns a mock U.S. flag during a rally in the southern Gaza Strip (news - web sites) town of Rafah in this Feb. 15, 2003 file photo.

further- Evergreen’s College ( a school her parents sent her to enthusiastically, known for its 'social' issues curriculum) allowed her to gain course credit for spending time abroad, great, but this wasn't some peace corp. initiative, they knew where she was going , Gaza, during the intifada? Seriously?

Come on dude...

Actually it is you that seems to put Palestinian Hamas terrorist animals in front of your own country.

Rachel was a US citizen from Washington. She was not a member of Hamas. The owner of the house she was protecting was not a member of Hamas.

You are just blowing smoke out your ass.

you are using a very and I bet purposefully sparse review of rachel and what was is goiing on there.

I asked a few folks here tio check gergoe phillips long standing and long started thread on her that was here when I got here.

I didn't want to rehash and repeat it all again, but, , let me just say as I said then, she was a member of the anti-Israel International Solidarity Movement (ISM), they had shadowy funding, further-

One of the leaders of the California ISM, interviewed on Al-Jazeera, is forthright: "We recognize that violence is necessary and it is permissible for oppressed and occupied people to use armed resistance and we recognize their right to do so." Every Friday in Gaza, a day dedicated to sermonic incitements in mosques, the ISM organizes riots at Israel's security fence, erected to deter infiltration by suicide bombers.

Review-a-Day - My Name Is Rachel Corrie by Rachel Corrie, reviewed by The New Republic Online - Powell's Books

further, this is a pic of rachel 6 weeks or so before her death;

rachel-corrie-flag-02.jpg

Rachel Corrie, 23, from Olympia, Wash., a member of the ‘International Solidarity Movement,’ burns a mock U.S. flag during a rally in the southern Gaza Strip (news - web sites) town of Rafah in this Feb. 15, 2003 file photo.

further- Evergreen’s College ( a school her parents sent her to enthusiastically, known for its 'social' issues curriculum) allowed her to gain course credit for spending time abroad, great, but this wasn't some peace corp. initiative, they knew where she was going , Gaza, during the intifada? Seriously?

Come on dude...
Nothin' but net.

Forum List

Back