I cannot seem to remember Rachel what's her name....

Rachel Corrie, she is in Heaven today, free from all injustice, all pain, and all tears.

And I know she is experiencing so much overwhelming joy and peace and indescribable contentment right now, and her sacrifices for justice are being greatly rewarded every second in time.

I look forward to meeting Rachel Corrie in Heaven one day, and speaking to her and sharing what a difference she made with her life and what an inspiration she has been to me and millions of others all over our world.

Rachel Corrie is a young woman who took a stand against Injustice and died taking that stand, there can be no greater life to live, no way to glorify God with a life, greater than what she did in and with her life.

I am so thankful I live in a world that I have shared with people like Rachel Corrie, I feel so incredibly Blessed to live in the same world she once lived in. She fills me with hope for Humanity.

And I know today is sad for her family, for her father,especially, but I also know they will always be proud of the young woman their daughter was, a special person who I know they are thankful to God to have entrusted her to their care for the time she was here.

Sherri

That was a beautiful post, and very touching.

Does your kindness, and feeling extend to this construction worker who died in an unprovoked attack?

"An Israeli civilian and three militants have been killed during an attack near the southern border with Egypt, Israeli military officials have said.

They said gunmen had attacked a convoy of construction workers building a security fence along the vast border.

Two workers were injured and one later died of his wounds, Israeli media said."
BBC News - Deadly attack on Israel-Egypt border

Rachel Corrie, she is in Heaven today, free from all injustice, all pain, and all tears.

And I know she is experiencing so much overwhelming joy and peace and indescribable contentment right now, and her sacrifices for justice are being greatly rewarded every second in time.

I look forward to meeting Rachel Corrie in Heaven one day, and speaking to her and sharing what a difference she made with her life and what an inspiration she has been to me and millions of others all over our world.

Rachel Corrie is a young woman who took a stand against Injustice and died taking that stand, there can be no greater life to live, no way to glorify God with a life, greater than what she did in and with her life.

I am so thankful I live in a world that I have shared with people like Rachel Corrie, I feel so incredibly Blessed to live in the same world she once lived in. She fills me with hope for Humanity.

And I know today is sad for her family, for her father,especially, but I also know they will always be proud of the young woman their daughter was, a special person who I know they are thankful to God to have entrusted her to their care for the time she was here.

Sherri

Does your kindness, and feeling extend to this construction worker who died in an unprovoked attack?

"An Israeli civilian and three militants have been killed during an attack near the southern border with Egypt, Israeli military officials have said.

They said gunmen had attacked a convoy of construction workers building a security fence along the vast border.

Ask the same question to Lipus, when she finds out the man killed was an Arab Israeli

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

i will never understand the need to mock a dead woman......what void does this fill for you trajan?

are there other dead people you feel the need to mock?

Mock? no, not really, I mock those who glamorize what she did and the media who wind themselves up telling us what a sweet innocent child of god she is/was when in fact she was a programmed seething caldron of hate and found death amongst those that worked to perpetrate same. in one sense I feel sorry for her,I do wish her parents got that blade dropped on them instead.

I'd advise you to look her up. Even the Wiki profile....You really need to look beyond soundbites...

Sherri

Yes, the attack on the border fence workers was a terrible thing and the workman who died was an Arab citizen of Israel, according to Reuters news agency. However, this does not diminish the tragedy of Rachel Corries death. Rachael died while trying to defend a family from having their home bulldozed by the land stealing, home wrecking Zionists who have been stealing the indigenous population's land since 1946-1948.

i will never understand the need to mock a dead woman......what void does this fill for you trajan?

are there other dead people you feel the need to mock?

Mock? no, not really, I mock those who glamorize what she did and the media who wind themselves up telling us what a sweet innocent child of god she is/was when in fact she was a programmed seething caldron of hate and found death amongst those that worked to perpetrate same. in one sense I feel sorry for her,I do wish her parents got that blade dropped on them instead.

I'd advise you to look her up. Even the Wiki profile....You really need to look beyond soundbites...

I don't post threads like this lightly, I am well up on 'Rachel'. R U? Really?

I advise you, like I did her ( Sherri) to check geroge phillips thread I made several posts there, apprently you didn't read this whole thread either.

I read your occupation is shoveling shit.

I read your posts as shoving shit on this forum, you $2 worthless whore.

Corrie was a turd, from one of the fake "human rights groups" who are suddenly, shockingly, oh so silent on situations like syria, since there's no jews involved. You can lump ism, code pink and international answer into this pile of horseshit.

Corrie was a zero who ran behind a bulldozer leveling a house that was being used to smuggle weapons to murder israelis - all inside a declared war zone. A person with brains is not going to be there, let alone trying to protect terrorists smuggling inside another sovereign country.

She got better than she deserved, she's one less propaganda prostitute behind which the CNNs and other crap media outlets can insert into their evening news programs as "adorable, pretty-faced young Americans trying to better the world" sophist crap.

Corrie ran behind a bulldozer? huh?leveling a house that was being used to smuggle weapons to murder Israelis ? This is a flat out LIE! You actually believe this Zionist propaganda rubbish and have the nerve to try and talk down to other people? You truly are DEMENTED! and You are the piece of trash YOU LOW LIFE DIRT-BAG LIAR Go crawl back under the rock whence you came!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Corrie was a turd, from one of the fake "human rights groups" who are suddenly, shockingly, oh so silent on situations like syria, since there's no jews involved. You can lump ism, code pink and international answer into this pile of horseshit.

Corrie was a zero who ran behind a bulldozer leveling a house that was being used to smuggle weapons to murder israelis - all inside a declared war zone. A person with brains is not going to be there, let alone trying to protect terrorists smuggling inside another sovereign country.

She got better than she deserved, she's one less propaganda prostitute behind which the CNNs and other crap media outlets can insert into their evening news programs as "adorable, pretty-faced young Americans trying to better the world" sophist crap.

Corrie ran behind a bulldozer? huh?leveling a house that was being used to smuggle weapons to murder Israelis ? This is a flat out LIE! You actually believe this Zionist propaganda rubbish and have the nerve to try and talk down to other people? You truly are DEMENTED! and You are the piece of trash YOU LIFE DIRT-BAG LIAR Go crawl back under the rock whence you came!
You made your point. Now Raus!

Corrie ran behind a bulldozer? huh?leveling a house that was being used to smuggle weapons to murder Israelis ? This is a flat out LIE! You actually believe this Zionist propaganda rubbish and have the nerve to try and talk down to other people? You truly are DEMENTED! and You are the piece of trash YOU LIFE DIRT-BAG LIAR Go crawl back under the rock whence you came!

Leh lehizdayen Shakli b'tahat! Leh Timzoz La'Apiphior

I don't post threads like this lightly, I am well up on 'Rachel'. R U? Really?

I advise you, like I did her ( Sherri) to check geroge phillips thread I made several posts there, apprently you didn't read this whole thread either.

There are thousands of threads and 10s of thousands of posts. I do not read them all. Neither do you.

And why the "rachel"? was that not her real name.

I have read this whole thread.

I know enough about her to know that to treat her the way you have on this thread is not on....

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Sorry, I should qualify.

Outside of looney, right-wing nutjob, neocon America, I'm a centrist.....:cool:

when you give yourself away like that, survey says; not very likely....

I put the world into two main categories. Those that live in the democratic countries where officials are elected, and then the rest. Now the rest can be anywhere from the likes of Egypt, whereby a huge number of its poeple are desperately trying to establish a democracy, through to the Anarchy that is Somalia.

Included in these democratic countries are Western Europe, pockets of Eastern Europe, USA, Canada, NZ, Australia, Japan, South Korea and Israel. Generally, all these countries have govts that are voted in by the people. Is there electorial fraud? Probably, but it is so miniscule it has no affect on the outcome of elections (unless you're a conspiracy theorist).

So, then we look at the mindsets of these democracies and the people that make them up. Trust me Trajan, the likes of yourself, The T, BigReb, alan, LBT, Uka, etc are so in the minority, that if you were to add up the population of all the democracies in the world, you guys would be in the margin of error.

So while you may think I have 'given myself away', it is only to those who are in the margin of error. In any other democracy OR republic in the world, your views are considered on the extreme right, and I would go as far as to say, the likes of The T etc would be even further than that.

Hell, to some people down here I'm considered a conservative....

Last edited:

Leh lehizdayen Shakli b'tahat! Leh Timzoz La'Apiphior
Ditto!

Terrorist lovers have no sense of humor.

Anne Frank Square Pants
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHO LIVES IN AN ATTIC JUST WEST OF BERLIN?

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!

HUNTED BY NAZIS WHO ARE FULL OF TEH WIN

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!

THEY LOOK SO DAMN HARD BUT CANT FIND THE BITCH

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!

BUT HER UNCLES A JEW, HER UNCLES A SNITCH

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!

SO IF ZYKLONE B GAS HUTS ARE SOMETHING YOU WISH

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!

THEN INHALE THE GAS AND FLOP LIKE A FISH!

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!

ANNE FRANK SQUARE PANTS!
This is what Jos envisions as humor. Copying a poem off a Nazi website. Check out the swastika at the bottom. Just shows you how sick this Jew hating Iranian Hezbollah pig boy is.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

I guess shoveling shit leads you to forget all about American peacemakers killed by Israel, with Caterpillar bulldozers.

Maybe, you need to take a break from shit shovelling.

This is from Amnesty International, about Rachel Corrie:

Washington, DC) -- Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) today condemned the killing of Rachel Corrie and called for an independent investigation of her death. The organization also renewed a call for a suspension of US transfers to Israel of military equipment, including bulldozers, which have been used to commit human rights abuses. Amnesty International has consistently condemned violations by all parties to the conflict and called on these parties to take all possible measures to bring to an end the killing and wounding of civilians.

"As Rachel Corrie was an American citizen, the US government has a particular responsibility to ensure a thorough, proper and impartial investigation," said Christine Bustany, AIUSA's Advocacy Director for the Middle East. "US-made bulldozers have been 'weaponized' and their transfer to Israel must be suspended."

Ms. Corrie was a member of a group called International Solidarity Movement. Reports indicate that she was trying to stop the demolition of a Palestinian building in the Rafah refugee camp located in the Gaza Strip, when an Israel army bulldozer ran her over, crushing her to death.

In the past two years, the Israeli army has demolished more than 3,000 Palestinian homes in the Occupied Territories, as well as large areas of agricultural land, public and private properties, and water and electricity infrastructure in urban and rural areas. Bulldozers used for demolitions have killed Palestinian civilians, but to date no thorough investigation has taken place. Amnesty International stresses that a thorough, professional, independent and impartial investigation into these deaths is urgently needed

Amnesty International Condemns Killing of Rachel Corrie --Group Calls for Investigation, Suspension of Weapons Transfers | Amnesty International USA

Sherri

No investigation yet. The US government puts Israel ahead of its own people.
Actually it is you that seems to put Palestinian Hamas terrorist animals in front of your own country.

Forum List

Back