I broke up with a Gorgeous Woman because she is a Liberal

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Girl I have dated on and off for several years....gorgeous, fun, sexy, fit, and curvy. Every guy's dream. Everyone wanted her. She wanted me. I had to break it off with her, and I am not even sorry. Still like the girl, but, I don't care how good looking she was, it is just SO distasteful to rip this country and insult the office of president like she did, and then in the very next breath attack Christianity, and call the Easter Story a Fairy Tale.

There was not even any reasoning at all with her. The things she said..... We were talking about being closer, moving towards a committed relationship, and then she opened her mouth about politics and religion, and I had to look at her and say, "I just cannot be with someone that has such narrow and unyielding views." The look of shock on her face that said....

"How dare some man, just not want to fall all over me and my superior view on life."

I was just a little disappointed, but I have to tell you, it was liberating.

If you are dating a liberal, wise up.....Dump Her.......its SO WORTH IT.

Girl I have dated on and off for several years....gorgeous, fun, sexy, fit, and curvy. Every guy's dream. Everyone wanted her. She wanted me. I had to break it off with her, and I am not even sorry. Still like the girl, but, I don't care how good looking she was, it is just SO distasteful to rip this country and insult the office of president like she did, and then in the very next breath attack Christianity, and call the Easter Story a Fairy Tale.

There was not even any reasoning at all with her. The things she said..... We were talking about being closer, moving towards a committed relationship, and then she opened her mouth about politics and religion, and I had to look at her and say, "I just cannot be with someone that has such narrow and unyielding views." The look of shock on her face that said....

"How dare some man, just not want to fall all over me and my superior view on life."

Damn I wish I was young again Sounds like a girl I'd marry

I call bullshit.

And then you woke up and realized that it was all just a great dream. :rolleyes:

it was just a dream.

And then you woke up and realized that it was all just a great dream. :rolleyes:
I was thinking about REM's losing my religion.

But yeah, the OP's along the line of "Ah've been thaynkng bout given up dayten fer my annahvesry.

The only thing liberal women are good for are occasional booty calls.
Pretty much. This girl had a nice six pack and a nice rack. I'm going to miss that, but Im not going to miss her.
She weighed all of about 112 lbs. Super sexy, and lean.....but she was MEAN!

I couldn't imagine dating a liberal let alone marrying one.

Once she got a bunch of wine in her, she let it fly. She was more or less keeping her views on politics and religion from me.

She thinks Jesus was given Melatonin, and then was kidnapped from The Tomb and had like 8 kids with Mary Magdalene.

He didn't really die, The Bible is a book of Fairy Tales, and she was more or less her own god.

I said, but you are Catholic, so how in the heck does that even work for you?

it was just a dream.

But yeah, the OP's along the line of "Ah've been thaynkng bout given up dayten fer my annahvesry.

Who said anything about giving up dating? There are plenty of hot conservative women on the market.

The only thing liberal women are good for are occasional booty calls.
Pretty much. This girl had a nice six pack and a nice rack. I'm going to miss that, but Im not going to miss her.
She weighed all of about 112 lbs. Super sexy, and lean.....but she was MEAN!
Did you use the electric air pump to get her going or is she the manually inflated model?

it was just a dream.

Who said anything about giving up dating? There are plenty of hot conservative women on the market.
Most of them are like Palin. She dated Black guys. She used to bang an NBA player.

I have no problem being around people with views that are different from mine. I even enjoy the occasional clash (many people can't deal with it).

But I couldn't spend much time around someone who was both a Leftist and an intellectual twit. If you base your political and life views on your FEELINGS, I want little to do with you.

If you want to be happy, find an ugly woman to marry. She will take good care of you.

Mah friend asked me if ah thought it was wrong fer him to date his third cousin.

Ah told him if'n it bothered him that much, he shud stop.

My wife voted for Hill. In retrospect, she couldn't have been worse. LOL

Irony
/ˈīrənē/
noun
noun: irony
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"
antonyms: sincerity
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
"the irony of the situation"

Forum List

Back