I broke up with a Gorgeous Woman because she is a Liberal

I agree 100% with the OP.

I would give anything to get back the ten years I wasted living with someone with the opposite political views than my own.

My advice is, get out now before it gets too far. You will be saving yourself from pure misery down the road.

A new relationship is always fun and exciting, but always remember that the newness will always rub off, and if you have strong varying views, you will end up unhappy and mad.

Girl I have dated on and off for several years....gorgeous, fun, sexy, fit, and curvy. Every guy's dream. Everyone wanted her. She wanted me. I had to break it off with her, and I am not even sorry. Still like the girl, but, I don't care how good looking she was, it is just SO distasteful to rip this country and insult the office of president like she did, and then in the very next breath attack Christianity, and call the Easter Story a Fairy Tale.

There was not even any reasoning at all with her. The things she said..... We were talking about being closer, moving towards a committed relationship, and then she opened her mouth about politics and religion, and I had to look at her and say, "I just cannot be with someone that has such narrow and unyielding views." The look of shock on her face that said....

"How dare some man, just not want to fall all over me and my superior view on life."

I was just a little disappointed, but I have to tell you, it was liberating.

If you are dating a liberal, wise up.....Dump Her.......its SO WORTH IT.
I don't think that an Atheist can get along with a Christian, but I don't see a problem with "insulting the office of president". They're just a normal human who believes they're qualified to use force and coercion to make people live how they want them to.

Last edited:
Girl I have dated on and off for several years....gorgeous, fun, sexy, fit, and curvy. Every guy's dream. Everyone wanted her. She wanted me. I had to break it off with her, and I am not even sorry. Still like the girl, but, I don't care how good looking she was, it is just SO distasteful to rip this country and insult the office of president like she did, and then in the very next breath attack Christianity, and call the Easter Story a Fairy Tale.

There was not even any reasoning at all with her. The things she said..... We were talking about being closer, moving towards a committed relationship, and then she opened her mouth about politics and religion, and I had to look at her and say, "I just cannot be with someone that has such narrow and unyielding views." The look of shock on her face that said....

"How dare some man, just not want to fall all over me and my superior view on life."

Too funny.....considering if she was real, she was very much the lucky one.

I would give anything to get back the ten years I wasted living with someone with the opposite political views than my own.

My advice is, get out now before it gets too far. You will be saving yourself from pure misery down the road.

A new relationship is always fun and exciting, but always remember that the newness will always rub off, and if you have strong varying views, you will end up unhappy and mad.

It was always a subject I broached early when it came to dating once I became aware of politics and what each side stood for.
I found invariably that leftist women were either woefully ill informed or batshit crazy.

It was always a subject I broached early when it came to dating once I became aware of politics and what each side stood for.
I found invariably that leftist women were either woefully ill informed or batshit crazy.
Imagine that....being a woman who isn't a fan of the patriarchy.

Imagine that....being a woman who isn't a fan of the patriarchy.

What would you know about being a woman?

How can someone live with a person who would murder their own baby?
If they can slaughter their own child they wouldn't think twice about killing you.
You would have to sleep with one eye open.

How can someone live with a person who would murder their own baby?
If they can slaughter their own child they wouldn't think twice about killing you.
You would have to sleep with one eye open.
I was married to a woman like that. Scary as heck.

Only an idiot would be with a conservative.

I probably don't agree with you on much of anything, but if you are serious about someone, you should both at least have similar world views. You did the right thing, IMHO. If you didn't leave her now, you or she probably would have left later.

I probably don't agree with you on much of anything, but if you are serious about someone, you should both at least have similar world views. You did the right thing, IMHO. If you didn't leave her now, you or she probably would have left later.
BTW, do you have her phone number?

Only an idiot would be with a conservative.

Yep, because if everyone was with a conservative, and it ended up rubbing off on them, the "tax man" would eventually be out of a job.

I don't blame you. Beauty fades but a rotten character lasts forever. I would never stick my oh-so-glorious penis in a woman-like Leftist thing who violently hates white males.

Given your avatar and your attitude in general, she should thank her lucky stars and run...run like the wind.

I don't think that an Atheist can get along with a Christian, but I don't see a problem with "insulting the office of president". They're just a normal human who believes they're qualified to use force and coercion to make people live how they want them to.
Christians and can and should be able to get along with non-believers, but you're right that atheist usually cannot get along with Christians from my experience. They are usually far more militant and intolerant than Christians.

Forum List

Back