Should we declare the moon the 51st state so Japan can't steal it from us?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Since the U.S.A. travelled by complex man made vessel to the moon and put up a national flag before anyone else did, should we declare the moon the 51st state? Japan is trying to steal it from us.

Extreme Solar Power Farms - The Moon? - Energy Matters

We've already let Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Syria steal Kurdistan from us. I don't think it's too late to re-claim Kurdistan as a state either.

Since the U.S.A. travelled by complex man made vessel to the moon and put up a national flag before anyone else did, should we declare the moon the 51st state? Japan is trying to steal it from us.

We've already let Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Syria steal Kurdistan from us. I don't think it's too late to re-claim Kurdistan as a state either.

Go read your Constitution regarding statehood.

Might as well, because Americans are the only people on the planet to have set foot on the moon.

" WILL THE SENATOR FROM THE MOON, PLEASE TAKE THE FLOOR "

I guess it wouldn't be the strangest thing you ever saw in Congress

We can't.

Gru done already stole the damn thing.

Forum List

Back