I believe we have a critical issue here that 100% of us will actually AGREE on

So my tinfoil hat conspiracy theory about the government watching us Big Brother style is coming to fruition more than even under Bush.

I knew Obama wouldn't do anything to stop it. I guess I can hold on to a small sliver of hope that someone in the government will see this as a Bad Thing, but I know that's a lie. Government - no matter who's holding the reins - wants to watch all of us. For "Security." For "Public Safety".

Bullshit.

This is a very long article, but it is CRITICAL. I encourage everyone to read the entire thing so they can be informed on this issue that effects all of us, and which both Republican's and Democrat's are equally to blame.

Make no mistake, this started under George W. Bush and a GOP administration. But a super majority Democrat House & Senate, under Barack Obama in the White House not only did not stop it, they have actually expanded it. This is so wrong, and we're all going to suffer. If you're on the left and your comfortable with a Democrat White House having these capabilities, ask yourself how you'll feel when a conservative like George W. Bush returns to the White House.

The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com

My phone calls aren't that interesting.

No, I don't agree this is a big issue.

This is your government protecting you. Say thank you and pay your taxes.

On Saturday, my wife and I were discussing our will and the question came up as to who, if anyone, would be responsible for our debt (the ones without collateral) if we were both to die at once...

SO I googled it...and I sent my brother in law, an attorney, a text message...asking him if he knew.

Right after I did it, I turned to my wife and said....

"if we were to both die in a car accident today....(driving off a cliff), the final investigation would conclude that I was planning on a murder suicide for the evidence showed that I was trying to find out the financial ramifications of the action."

Just thought I would toss that into the debate.

Awesome! Just awesome! More Nazi oppression from the dumbocrats. Can the left get any further left?!?

A Democratic representative is calling for an amendment to the United States Constitution that would allow for some legislative restriction of freedom of speech.

"We need a constitutional amendment that would allow the legislature to control the so-called free speech rights of corporations," Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) was quoted as saying by CNS News.

Democratic Rep: Amend Constitution To Allow Control Of Speech « CBS Atlanta

Forum List

Back