I believe we have a critical issue here that 100% of us will actually AGREE on

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is a very long article, but it is CRITICAL. I encourage everyone to read the entire thing so they can be informed on this issue that effects all of us, and which both Republican's and Democrat's are equally to blame.

Make no mistake, this started under George W. Bush and a GOP administration. But a super majority Democrat House & Senate, under Barack Obama in the White House not only did not stop it, they have actually expanded it. This is so wrong, and we're all going to suffer. If you're on the left and your comfortable with a Democrat White House having these capabilities, ask yourself how you'll feel when a conservative like George W. Bush returns to the White House.

The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Rott wrote: ...ask yourself how you'll feel when a conservative like George W. Bush returns to the White House.

Fearless W gonna run fer Prez'dent again?...

... dat'll make Granny happy...

... she'll vote fer him.
:D

Sooo, you dumbass NaziCons believe BOTH parties are EQUALLY to blame? That's hilarious - and sad...

Come on 2014...

Genies and bottles, you know how it goes. You also know how it goes to paint your opponents as soft on terror, besides, if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about, at least that's what republicans said when all this incredible infrastructure was planned in detail. I actually saw all this stuff as inevitable from the start, I fight it by saying what I want about any subject I wish and take every opportunity to shout out over the Internet that I am not afraid enough to alter one thing I do of one syllable of what I say.

This is a very long article, but it is CRITICAL. I encourage everyone to read the entire thing so they can be informed on this issue that effects all of us, and which both Republican's and Democrat's are equally to blame.

Make no mistake, this started under George W. Bush and a GOP administration. But a super majority Democrat House & Senate, under Barack Obama in the White House not only did not stop it, they have actually expanded it. This is so wrong, and we're all going to suffer. If you're on the left and your comfortable with a Democrat White House having these capabilities, ask yourself how you'll feel when a conservative like George W. Bush returns to the White House.

The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com

My phone calls aren't that interesting.

No, I don't agree this is a big issue.

This is your government protecting you. Say thank you and pay your taxes.

No,

Thank you.

Guarantee you didn't read that article. Guarantee it. Typical of the dumbocrat - speak out about things you have NEVER read or are completely uninformed on.

If you think the government is "protecting" you by spying on you, you are far dumber than we ever realized (and believe me, 99% of the people on USMB think you are as dumb as they come).

Last edited:
Rott wrote: ...ask yourself how you'll feel when a conservative like George W. Bush returns to the White House.

Fearless W gonna run fer Prez'dent again?...

... dat'll make Granny happy...

... she'll vote fer him.
:D

I can see all of the dumbocrat children are staying up late tonight (must be off for Christmas vacation already).

When you say LIKE, it means LIKE. I did NOT say GWB was going to run for President. I said someone LIKE GWB, stupid. IE someone you HATE. Someone you feel is a "cowboy". Someone you feel is a "fascist". Basically, someone who acts exactly like Barack Obama, but who carries the moniker of Republican.

Sooo, you dumbass NaziCons believe BOTH parties are EQUALLY to blame? That's hilarious - and sad...

Come on 2014...

Lakhota, you always embarrass yourself with ignorant statements. But one thing I've noticed is that you never even attempt to back up those ignorant statements. Nothing. Not one fact. Not one example. It's always just your uneducated, parasitic opinion.

Since a dumbocrat White House (Obama), a dumbocrat House super majority (Nancy Pelosi), and a dumbocrat super majority Senate (Harry Reid) not only did NOT stop this, but actually expanded it, can you please explain how they are not equally responsible for this unconstitutional activity?

Maybe not right now your phone calls aren't interesting, but what about in the future? What if the government does something that you think is wrong and you voice your opinion on the phone to a friend and you get a busted in door a few days later . What then?

Last edited:
Mitt Romney & all the republican presidential candidates except for Ron Paul said they would sign the NDAA bill into law. There was no choice at that point. We were all screwed. When your friends start to disappear, it might not be that they were drunk & fell into a lake. They were probably water-boarded to death & tossed into the lake.

Mitt Romney & all the republican presidential candidates except for Ron Paul said they would sign the NDAA bill into law. There was no choice at that point. We were all screwed. When your friends start to disappear, it might not be that they were drunk & fell into a lake. They were probably water-boarded to death & tossed into the lake.

some people just can't see the fire because of the smoke.

This is your government protecting you...

:rofl:

hazlNUT is the type of NUT who rapes a woman and tells her "that his him making love to her" (like the psycho's in "Along Came A Spider").

If spying on me is the government "protecting me", I'd much rather protect myself. Then again, why should we be surprised by your asinine comments on this? You want the government to do everything for you, because you're too stupid and lazy. I don't want the government to do anything, because I'm way more efficient than they are.

Just out of curiosity stupid, what happens when your "uninteresting conversations" (which, based on the drivel you post, I'm sure is true) about anti-constitutional liberalism is deemed by a GOP White House to be dangerous? I wonder if you'll be so excited about the policy and the taxes behind it! :cuckoo:

Link to a post of you bitching about this under BUsh.

Contrary to popular belief, the president of the United States does not run this country (well, not yet anyway, but Obama is well on his way to achieving his goal of dictatorial control). All we have to do is start electing congressman that are dead-set against domestic spying and we can begin to reverse this troubling policy.

Link to a post of you bitching about this under BUsh.

First of all, I wasn't even on USMB when Bush was president you stupid fuck

Second, what the fuck difference does that make?

Third, I was dead-set against Bush doing that (and many other things). However, I had no idea as to what degree this was going on until I read this article.

Protect your black-brother at all costs, uh stupid?

What a dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back