I Am The Type Of American They Want To See Disappear

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Hawkins gets one right, since he's a man who doesn't deserve to be called an American...

"I believe in putting Americans first. Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."
I Am The Type Of American They Want To See Disappear - John Hawkins - Page 1

"I believe in putting Americans first. but leftist don't Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, that's a racist comment, per leftist pc bs the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting again, going against lefti ideals and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. dear god, no statement could be more conservative I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."

you feeling ok PMH? b/c if you think he got this right, you need to surrender your dnc card

• Banned
"I believe in putting Americans first. but leftist don't Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, that's a racist comment, per leftist pc bs the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting again, going against lefti ideals and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. dear god, no statement could be more conservative I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."

you feeling ok PMH? b/c if you think he got this right, you need to surrender your dnc card
The part he got right is we want him to go away. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Hawkins gets one right, since he's a man who doesn't deserve to be called an American...

"I believe in putting Americans first. Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."
Do you believe in preserving our border, language and culture along with that patriotic American exceptionalism that distinguishes us from all other nations making you proud to be an American?

• Banned

Do you believe in preserving our border, language and culture along with that patriotic American exceptionalism that distinguishes us from all other nations making you proud to be an American?
It doesn't have a language, but it destroys one. It doesn't have a culture that's worthy of preserving, or exporting. Its borders are unprotected, and it isn't exceptional. A real American understands such things. Morons like you and Hawking don't.

It doesn't have a culture that's worthy of preserving
And why not?

It doesn't have a language, but it destroys one.
Which one?

• Banned

It doesn't have a language, but it destroys one.
Which one?
The one in which you don't know how to quote correctly.

That's interesting. And raises the questions:

What do you consider your language to be?

What are the vital elements of your culture?

How do you describe American exceptionalism?

What an awesome post by John Hawkins. Makes the progressive parasites like PMH show their true colors, not that they even bother hiding their intentions anymore. These un-American assholes openly hate anyone not in line with the Agenda.

We have to get educated people from somewhere. Republicans think education is for snobs. There are 4.8 million jobs going unfilled. Republicans in Texas cut education by 5 billion while going to California and New York begging liberal workers to come to Texas. If Republicans really wanted to do good for America, their lazy dumb asses would step aside and the educated get to work.

I ask because I don't believe I could describe my nation's culture as it is and I'd have difficulty describing it as I'd like it to be except in the broadest terms. I don't know that I've ever seen anyone both talk about their country's culture and have the ability to describe it in a fashion that stood up to scrutiny.

We have to get educated people from somewhere. Republicans think education is for snobs. There are 4.8 million jobs going unfilled. Republicans in Texas cut education by 5 billion while going to California and New York begging liberal workers to come to Texas. If Republicans really wanted to do good for America, their lazy dumb asses would step aside and the educated get to work.
Hey lay off huffing gold paint, have you ever asked your self why are the jobs going to Texas and not California or new York?

It's a bit of a mystery all right.

Oops: The Texas Miracle That Isn’t

Conservatives say the Lone Star state’s recent record of growth validates their economic agenda. That record crumbles upon inspection.

By Phillip Longman

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com

Unless you’ve been to Texas lately, you might have missed just how gigantic its latest oil and gas boom has become. Thanks to fracking and other new drilling techniques, plus historically high world oil prices, Texas oil production increased by 126 percent just between 2010 and 2013. Only a few years ago, Texas’s oil production had dwindled to just 15 percent of U.S. output; by May of last year it had jumped to 34.5 percent, as new drilling methods opened up vast new plays in once-forgotten corners of south and west Texas with names like Eagle Ford, Spraberry Trend, and Wolfcamp. Thanks to the bonanza of drilling, Texas already produces more oil than Venezuela, and is headed to become the ninth-largest producer of oil in the world, ahead of Kuwait, Mexico, and Iraq.

Hey lay off huffing gold paint, have you ever asked your self why are the jobs going to Texas and not California or new York?

You said: have you ever asked your self why are the jobs going to Texas and not California or new York?

What makes you think all the jobs are going to Texas?

The California business exodus myth - Sacramento Business Journal

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/b...location-studies-say.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

It turns out that a large majority of people move for far more compelling reasons, like jobs, the cost of housing, family ties or a warmer climate. At least three recent academic studies have demonstrated that the number of people who move for tax reasons is negligible, even among the wealthy.

==============================

The problem is Republicans make up bullshit out of thin air and then repeat it so often, they are convinced it's true. We have seen it again and again. Many of their positions are based on "everybody knows". You see it all the time right here on this board.

Cheap labor moron. That's capitalism, a race to the bottom. In the US Texas is close.

Texas is producing jobs, your state is promoting federal welfare, how dumb are you? Please elaborate

Forum List

Back