Breaking News: Obama Orders Release Of All Illegal Aliens In Custody Detained Before 1-1-2014

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Now...........do any of you think a true constitutional natural born citizen president (born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring his sole allegiance to America guaranteeing the laws of the land would be faithfully upheld) would do such a thing? The answer is absolutely not. What this constitutionally ineligible non-natural born citizen president (raised with anti-American sentiment laced with Marxist ideology) has done is un-American at it's core. This order to ICE to release these illegal law breaking criminals on the streets of America will put law abiding American citizens lives in true jeopardy. This is a total breach of the oath he took to protect America from enemies foreign and domestic.

Obama Dumps Criminal Illegal Aliens on US Streets 8211 Gives Them Work Permits The Gateway Pundit

Illegals aren't the enemies of the US. They came here for a chance at a better life and to be Americans you idiot.

And your link is based on just another hate group of course.

Last edited:
Most of those released won't need work permits they are criminals. They don't work. They commit crimes. Make sure you are armed at all times.

• Banned
They came here for a chance at a better life and to be Americans you idiot.
Bullshit, utter bullshit. Then why didn't the criminals take the legal steps and go through the proper immigration process to become true assimilated patriotic naturalized American citizens learning our history, culture and language and taking the oath of allegiance which is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Bullshit, utter bullshit.
No, it's not, and an open door is an invitation. You left the door open and they found plenty of work here.
Plenty of work! Then why are they in jail?
Crimes of one sort or another, like everyone else. Americans love to put people behind bars, regardless of the reasons.

Bullshit, utter bullshit. Then why didn't the criminals take the legal steps and go through the proper immigration process to become true assimilated patriotic naturalized American citizens learning our history, culture and language and taking the oath of allegiance which is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

No, it's not, and an open door is an invitation. You left the door open and they found plenty of work here. They are not to blame for that. Reagan knew this so why don't you?

Yes, well unfortunately a big demographic of Mexicans crossing the border now aren't the innocent hard-working peasants the left so loves to condescend to. They're gangsters, tens of thousands of them crossing every year, who have zero ambition to break their backs in the bean fields. They're here to peddle misery. That's their only commodity. That's why the left feels so comfortable with them.

No, it's not, and an open door is an invitation. You left the door open and they found plenty of work here. They are not to blame for that. Reagan knew this so why don't you?

Yes, well unfortunately a big demographic of Mexicans crossing the border now aren't the innocent hard-working peasants the left so loves to condescend to. They're gangsters, tens of thousands of them crossing every year, who have zero ambition to break their backs in the bean fields. They're here to peddle misery. That's their only commodity. That's why the left feels so comfortable with them.
The criminals stay there, using the cash and guns we provide. The people coming here don't like them anymore than you do, even less as a mater of fact.

Our civil war mongering president makes another aggressive move toward instigating a war within the U.S.

Our civil war mongering president makes another aggressive move toward instigating a war within the U.S.
Johnny get your gun, while they have drones. Knock yourself out.
Useful idiots like you are always the first to be lined up against the wall once you're no longer needed.
The person who taught you to say that is almost as dumb as you are, and a fat junkie to boot. Give it a rest since it's both boring and wrong.

Good! It can't come soon enough for me...and millions of others on the right.
Bring it. The body bags have been stockpiled.

Ha! And what are you and all the other degenerate queers going to do? Scream like little bitches and run away? They don't call you "sissies" for nothing. That little detail didn't escape the notice of six million heterosexual women who abandoned your party previous to the last election. You think they want sissies and idiots in charge when the shit hits the fan? It'll be a very short civil war, believe me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back