I Am The Type Of American They Want To See Disappear

The divide is too great to overcome. The nation should divide. Let liberals run their non country into the ground.

We have to get educated people from somewhere. Republicans think education is for snobs. There are 4.8 million jobs going unfilled. Republicans in Texas cut education by 5 billion while going to California and New York begging liberal workers to come to Texas. If Republicans really wanted to do good for America, their lazy dumb asses would step aside and the educated get to work.
Hey lay off huffing gold paint, have you ever asked your self why are the jobs going to Texas and not California or new York?

You said: have you ever asked your self why are the jobs going to Texas and not California or new York?

What makes you think all the jobs are going to Texas?

The California business exodus myth - Sacramento Business Journal

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/b...location-studies-say.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

It turns out that a large majority of people move for far more compelling reasons, like jobs, the cost of housing, family ties or a warmer climate. At least three recent academic studies have demonstrated that the number of people who move for tax reasons is negligible, even among the wealthy.

==============================

The problem is Republicans make up bullshit out of thin air and then repeat it so often, they are convinced it's true. We have seen it again and again. Many of their positions are based on "everybody knows". You see it all the time right here on this board.
dean i can show you a few links saying many businesses have left this State over the last 5 years.....no matter what the guy says in your link.....MANY small businesses have left this State and are continuing to do so.....

Why Are Companies Leaving California
Why business is leaving California for Texas - Yahoo Finance
Businesses Leaving California Governor Brown Are You Listening - Los Angeles News FOX 11 LA KTTV
It Makes Sense For Toyota To Leave California For Texas - Forbes
Two dozen companies commit to leaving California News - KCRA Home
Hollywood Continues to Flee California at Alarming Rate Variety
Only dean Lives In a fantasy world

The divide is too great to overcome. The nation should divide. Let liberals run their non country into the ground.

And when a difference arises divide again, and then divide again, it's my way or no way.
Anyway as for the liberals General MacArthur said:
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."

And when a difference arises divide again, and then divide again, it's my way or no way.
Anyway as for the liberals General MacArthur said:
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
Liberal versus liberal..............there is a difference.

This country is our country, we founded it. You get out...
so are you going to answer my question up above?...
"I believe in putting Americans first. but leftist don't Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, that's a racist comment, per leftist pc bs the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting again, going against lefti ideals and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. dear god, no statement could be more conservative I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."

you feeling ok PMH? b/c if you think he got this right, you need to surrender your dnc card
The part he got right is we want him to go away. Morons here, total fucking morons.

personally I would prefer ignorant and evil people like yourself would go away.through education and repentance. It be nice if you someday felt obligated to be a decent human being

What is WRONG with you? Why are you always so ugly and vicious? You hate everyone who is not you. You hate gays, children, women, blacks, browns

What happens to people that fills them with your kind of unreasoning hatred for their fellow man?
you know luddy i have seen you not being to nice with people here who dont agree with you....your good buddy dean hates anyone who is not like him to the point were anyone who is not like him are all thrown under the same tent whether they deserve it or not .....care to comment?....

Last edited:
The US should be four countries. America on the east and west coasts. AynRandland in Maine or Arizona. And Dumbfuckistan (AKA Jesusland) in the flyover zones. New Cuba (Florida) can join the original Cuba.

I guess the "rich white slave owners" who wrote the Constitution were liberals, then?
Wow.
Yes, they were, but they were Liberal Elites, which should help you understand why they didn't want a Democracy. The pitchforks are the death of anything that is noble.

Hawkins gets one right, since he's a man who doesn't deserve to be called an American...

"I believe in putting Americans first. Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."
I Am The Type Of American They Want To See Disappear - John Hawkins - Page 1
Do you believe in preserving our border, language and culture along with that patriotic American exceptionalism that distinguishes us from all other nations making you proud to be an American?

American exceptionalism is a myth perpetrated by the people who refer to people like you as their tool. Their ways and means. Their fodder. The 21st century U.S. is the 18th century British fleet on steroids.

Hawkins gets one right, since he's a man who doesn't deserve to be called an American...

"I believe in putting Americans first. Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."
Do you believe in preserving our border, language and culture along with that patriotic American exceptionalism that distinguishes us from all other nations making you proud to be an American?

American exceptionalism is a myth perpetrated by the people who refer to people like you as their tool. Their ways and means. Their fodder. The 21st century U.S. is the 18th century British fleet on steroids.
It's not a myth. I've lived a most exceptional healthy prosperous life.

It doesn't have a language, but it destroys one. It doesn't have a culture that's worthy of preserving, or exporting. Its borders are unprotected, and it isn't exceptional. A real American understands such things. Morons like you and Hawking don't.

You're leaving for Cuba...when ?

WHAT part of the bolded do you disagree with?

i asked him part of that twice....maybe you will get an answer....

It doesn't have a language, but it destroys one. It doesn't have a culture that's worthy of preserving, or exporting. Its borders are unprotected, and it isn't exceptional. A real American understands such things. Morons like you and Hawking don't.

All of it. It's not Christian, among other things.

so you think its ok to put an illegal in front of a poor American for aide when said American may have contributed to the "pool" they are drawing from?...

so you think its ok to put an illegal in front of a poor American for aide when said American may have contributed to the "pool" they are drawing from?...
Can't wait for his answer.

Forum List

Back