I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

The AR is an extremely accurate platform. Highly modular. It is no more lethal than many guns with the same capacity and different styling.

I wouldn't presume to tell someone how to choose the way in which they defend themselves.
Actually many AR-15 style weapons are krap that blow up in the faces of the users.

Link
What is it that you think you would get for this price

ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16" Barrel 30 Rounds M-LOK Hand Guard Carbine Alpha Collapsible Stock Matte Black Finish | Cheaper Than Dirt

I paid 800 dollars for a pistol 25 years ago

Where is the link to that model of firearm blowing up in user's faces?

I'd love to buy one and get in on that lawsuit.
Suing is not allowed gun manufacturers are protected. This however is my favorite link it is however a .50 cal and not an ar

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

I'll explain this to you, clearly one time. If you have enough intelligence to comprehend, you will stop with this biased and thoughtless nonsense.

The 2nd Amendments VERY PURPOSE is to put firepower into the hands of citizens. Throughout history it is PROVEN FACT that armed societies are far less likely to end up oppressed by governments that couldn't care less about human rights such as China and North Korea.

Further, it has been PROVEN beyond any reasonable doubt that such occurrences can and do occur in modern times. Venezuela to name one.

While any shooting is a tragedy, the extremely small number of lives that "might" be saved via the incremental and never ending march of infringing regulations people such as you propose is VASTLY, OVERWHELMINGLY and DECISIVELY outweighed by the FACT that an armed society is safer than an unarmed one, to the tune of potentially hundreds of millions of lives saved, vs a handful per year.

Your primary fallacy is that you have been conditioned to believe in something history has proven wrong too many times......that governments never becomes corrupted and turn on their population. it also has JUST happened (again in China) by the way.

If you continue to be in the dark, then it is because you choose to be there, for whatever purpose or agenda.

Everything I just posted is solid, verifiable and indisputable no matter how hard you might work to say otherwise.

Last edited:
I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb
All An AR 15 is is an upgraded version of the old .22 rim fire rifles.

And what you think is better for home defense might not be what someone else considers best for home defense.

A 70 year of woman with arthritis might not be able to fire a shotgun but she sure a shit can fire an AR 15

The AR is an extremely accurate platform. Highly modular. It is no more lethal than many guns with the same capacity and different styling.

I wouldn't presume to tell someone how to choose the way in which they defend themselves.
Actually many AR-15 style weapons are krap that blow up in the faces of the users.

Link

ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16" Barrel 30 Rounds M-LOK Hand Guard Carbine Alpha Collapsible Stock Matte Black Finish | Cheaper Than Dirt

Suing is not allowed gun manufacturers are protected. This however is my favorite link it is however a .50 cal and not an ar

Actually, you're wrong. You can't sue a company (any company, not just gun companies) for what people DO with their products.

You can sue a gun company if their product, while being used properly, blows up in their face.

The Hunt - IMDb
So if we didn't have this gun you think there would be less gun violence?
Idiots buy these because they look like military weapons, the fact is that there are far more accurate weapons and more dangerous as well for home users
So Because how they look bothers you lol and a gun is accurate well would you look at that. Lol

Link

------------------------------------------------- SO WHAT Frannie . Course you say that its not an AR so let me redouble my response of SO WHAT Frannie .

Link

Actually, you're wrong. You can't sue a company (any company, not just gun companies) for what people DO with their products.

You can sue a gun company if their product, while being used properly, blows up in their face.

You can sue for anything actually, you can also waste your time

The Hunt - IMDb
All An AR 15 is is an upgraded version of the old .22 rim fire rifles.

And what you think is better for home defense might not be what someone else considers best for home defense.

A 70 year of woman with arthritis might not be able to fire a shotgun but she sure a shit can fire an AR 15

My five-foot nothing Mother-in-Law would get launched into orbit by a 12-guage.

Faces all intact.

The Hunt - IMDb

I'll explain this to you, clearly one time. If you have enough intelligence to comprehend, you will stop with this biased and thoughtless question.

The 2nd Amendments VERY PURPOSE is to put firepower into the hands of citizens. Throughout history it is PROVEN FACT that armed societies are far less likely to end up oppressed by governments that couldn't care less about human rights such as China and North Korea.

Further, it has been PROVEN beyond any reasonable doubt that such occurrences can and do occur in modern times. Venezuela to name one.

While any shooting is a tragedy, the extremely small number of lives that "might" be saved via the incremental and never ending march of infringing regulations people such as you propose is VASTLY, OVERWHELMINGLY and DECISIVELY outweighed by the FACT that an armed society is safer than an unarmed one, to the tune of potentially hundreds of millions of lives saved, vs a handful per year.

Your primary fallacy is that you have been conditioned to believe in something history has proven wrong too many times......that governments never becomes corrupted and turn on their population. it also has JUST happened (again in China) by the way.

If you continue to be in the dark, then it is because you choose to be there, for whatever purpose or agenda.

Everything I just posted is solid, verifiable and indisputable no matter how hard you might work to say otherwise.
So the second Amendment allows all US citizens who avow their devotion to Allah to own weapons.

And you approve of this for some reason

Faces all intact.

Nope because the jam allowed the enemy to take off the ar15 shooters entire head.

Next fart

Reality is real

Faces all intact.

Nope because the jam allowed the enemy to take off the ar15 shooters entire head.

Next fart

Reality is real

Link

The Hunt - IMDb

I'll explain this to you, clearly one time. If you have enough intelligence to comprehend, you will stop with this biased and thoughtless question.

So the second Amendment allows all US citizens who avow their devotion to Allah to own weapons.

And you approve of this for some reason

Actually, the First Amendment allows you to avow your devotion to Allah, Vishnu, Yahweh, or Al Gore

The Second Amendment allows you to legally own the firearm of your choice.

No matter how much time we spend on this forum arguing against gun grabbers, they are still going to continue eroding your 2nd Amendment rights at every opportunity.
As the Left has gained more political power, the drumbeat march towards disarming Americans grows louder.
With every "mass" shooting, (which is a result of socially destructive DEMOCRAT policies), they use their own poison to justify the erosion of YOUR Rights.
You MUST do more than waste your time on forums arguing with them.
Remember what happened in Venezuela, Russia and China recently. (Maduro, Putin, Xi (all self proclaimed modern day ruthless Dictators.)

1). Vote
2). Educate people on the fence
3). Support groups that truly fight for your Constitutional Rights
4). Avoid supporting firms and entities that clearly want you disarmed (Netflix, Hollywood etc)
5). Join a local protest group and make noise. Counter the gun grabbers protests.
6). Buy more guns and ammo

Actually, the First Amendment allows you to avow your devotion to Allah, Vishnu, Yahweh, or Al Gore

Until Gun Grabbers pack the SCOTUS and get the SCOTUS to say otherwise.

Try to be aware of this......
Your 2nd amendment Rights are outlined, but not guarded by the Constitution, instead they are at the whim of 5 people who have already shown they are willing to override the Constitution (Obamacare)

The Constitution is only Guarded by un-corrupted politicians and judges who follow the Constitution and Law. (RARE)
And by We The People.....(who have shown ZERO willingness to do so).

Last edited:

Faces all intact.

Next fart

Reality is real

Link

Dude you are ignorant

https://nypost.com/2019/04/28/rabbi-of-san-diego-synagogue-reveals-shooters-gun-miraculously-jammed/

Until Gun Grabbers pack the SCOTUS and get the SCOTUS to say otherwise.
But only Allah demands that all non muslims be converted or killed

Fart on kid

Forum List

Back