Zone1 I am NOT intentionally altering posts of others.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I dunno why but lately when I try to post my cursor goes CRAZY. Sometimes I can postcwhat looks coherent but mostly if I try to quote someone it jumps all over as I'm typing. And to make matters worse if I try to correct it it GOES NUTS with enter key presses or just randomly jumps into previous paragraphs.

Jlike now, it just did it again. I'm about to just stop posting because of this shitust

I dunno why but lately when I try to post my cursor goes CRAZY. Sometimes I can postcwhat looks coherent but mostly if I try to quote someone it jumps all over as I'm typing. And to make matters worse if I try to correct it it GOES NUTS with enter key presses or just randomly jumps into previous paragraphs.

Jlike now, it just did it again. I'm about to just stop posting because of this shitust

Have you been taking your bourbon straight again??

I dunno why but I find that Dogmaphobe fellow to be the single greatest poster in this forum. His observations are always insightful, he delivers his views with utmost consideration for others, and he that sort of geriatric savoir faire that is downright irresistible.

I know what you mean. My curser jumps around a lot, too.

I went through that recently, RM. Good luck.

Sign out. Turn your computer off...restart and try again.

The restart check may fix the glitch????

Tried all that. It started after my phones last major update
Ohhhh, that's happened to me on my lap top!

what I did, or the hubby did for me, because I am a computer retard, is he found my last update from Microsoft in my lap tops case, and REMOVED my last update somehow.

Ohhhh, that's happened to me on my lap top!

what I did, or the hubby did for me, because I am a computer retard, is he found my last update from Microsoft in my lap tops case, and REMOVED my last update somehow.
I remember now!

he did some sort of reboot, to the day before the update.....

Oh you are too! I meant to post, good morning democrats, you guys sure did a great job trouncing us! I hope you take care now! We love you!

But you instead, you made it come out, filthy lying vermin! You butchering ********** sorry no good **** ******* have stolen the ******** from us! I hope you *** *** *** **** and *****!

Forum List

Back