Zone1 Are you struggling to quote others?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
My phone got a new update today so that could be the problem but HOLY HELL WHAT A MESS.

If I try to quote someone I start off where I belong in the quote BUT.... if I look away for a moment the cursor jumps into the middle of what I'm quoting only to then seemingly hit enter 50 times and continue 30 pages later....

I've pretty much had to stop responding to people. Even if I try to correct it as I go it becomes a jumbled mess.

My phone got a new update today so that could be the problem but HOLY HELL WHAT A MESS.

If I try to quote someone I start off where I belong in the quote BUT.... if I look away for a moment the cursor jumps into the middle of what I'm quoting only to then seemingly hit enter 50 times and continue 30 pages later....

I've pretty much had to stop responding to people. Even if I try to correct it as I go it becomes a jumbled mess.
How long is it until you blame Soros?

If you're referring to the iPhone's iOS updates, you have to learn about 10,000 new options before you text.
I watch the YouTube videos and my brain is exploding.
Try using Siri rather than typing.

I found this but I just bought this phone a couple months ago so I'm not doing this...

Screenshot_20221107_054227_Google.jpg

Forum List

Back