I am genuinely worried about Trump

I heard the caller on a taping of the call yesterday and then again today....

And HOPEFULLY the secret service or fbi are investigating him because truthfully, his threat sounded REAL to me and not just someone mouthing off, his anger was deep and anyone listening to him could hear it, imo.

I don't think anyone should be complacent about that caller and write him off...it was....it was scary, honestly it was...it gave me the chills.

I fully agree.....Now right wingers don't have to believe my concern......I really couldn't care less what some moron may think about my incentive and opinions....However, they're missing the point that I am concerned that any attempt on Trump would actually BOOST his standing, which I obviously do not want.

Anyone running for President are going to have death threats, its not a pleasant topic under any circumstances. I hope nothing like that happens to either candidate in this or any election. If authorities deem a threat as credible it should be investigated.

But to me, this goes beyond ratings or fear of martyrdom ...this guy that called in...he was serious, and could succeed...not a 'hit or miss' but a bulls eye! :eek: In no way did I get the feeling this was an empty threat!

But to me, this goes beyond ratings or fear of martyrdom ...this guy that called in...he was serious, and could succeed...not a 'hit or miss' but a bulls eye! :eek: In no way did I get the feeling this was an empty threat!

Well, we can only hope that the moron caller was just venting and after a night's sleep, realize that life goes on beyond the game of politics.

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

I have read your post a couple of times and am not really clear about what you are saying.

I'll make it pretty simple for you.

Trump has been stoking a very crazy and unstable percentage of the conservative population, ranging from far right unhinged libertarian loons who sleep with a gun every night, to the incredibly racist and aggressive alt-right cretins. He's made some promises he won't be able to keep, and as more and more of his crazed supporters realize this, the risk of retaliation increases. His dangerous rhetoric just might come back to bite him in the orange ass.

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

I have read your post a couple of times and am not really clear about what you are saying.

I'll make it pretty simple for you.

Trump has been stoking a very crazy and unstable percentage of the conservative population, ranging from far right unhinged libertarian loons who sleep with a gun every night, to the incredibly racist and aggressive alt-right cretins. He's made some promises he won't be able to keep, and as more and more of his crazed supporters realize this, the risk of retaliation increases. His dangerous rhetoric just might come back to bite him in the orange ass.

I just love it when liberals whine about unstable conservatives and embrace Black Votes Matter, have no concerns for the Kate Stienle's of the world who are victims of sanctuary cities letting felons out on the street.

Brilliant timing by Clinton, coming out with the "Trump is a racist" speech just as Trump tried tacking away from his past racism, something that got him in trouble with his alt-right base.

If Trump tacks back to his racist side now, it means everyone says "Yep, Clinton was absolutely right, he is a flaming racist."

And if Trump tacks away from the racist side, his base will see it as being abandoned, and they'll turn on him even more viciously.

Rock, Trump, hard place. Pass the popcorn.

It's not just a feeling of betrayal that puts Trump and his people at risk. It's the money. In a scampaign as corrupt as Trump's, everyone will be stealing from everyone. Some Trump-fans will be angry over Trump scamming them out of their donations. Some Trump-fans be angry about Trump stiffing them for honest work done. Some will be angry about not getting the graft they were promised. And some Trump fans will worry other Trump fans might rat them out concerning the many crimes they committed together, and take action to prevent that.
The final straw will be Hairclown asking El Chapo for protection.

I just love it when liberals whine about unstable conservatives and embrace Black Votes Matter, have no concerns for the Kate Stienle's of the world who are victims of sanctuary cities letting felons out on the street.

Let's see,in one sentence you managed to deride BLM AND Latinos....could you try a bit harder and also include LGBTs and Muslims in that tirade?

Let's see,in one sentence you managed to deride BLM AND Latinos....could you try a bit harder and also include LGBTs and Muslims in that tirade?

No just nut cases and those who commit crimes or want violence done to police. Same goes for the muslims and gays. Try again.

No just nut cases and those who commit crimes or want violence done to police. Same goes for the muslims and gays. Try again.

This thread was about one of YOUR ilk openly and vehemently threatening Trump.....Now, if you want to bitch and moan about BLM and sanctuary cities, feel free to start another thread......shouldn't be that difficult, don't you think?

When Trump builds a wall do you think he will put a big T on it?

Do you think Nate should carve an "N" into his 2nd amendment remedy?

Talk about being off topic...

There is nothing to rebut in your posts because you're not even on topic.

Right? You figured it out. Someone posted something off topic and then so did I to point out it was off topic. You're a genius.

NO, (you're not very bright)........We are NOT talking about an attempt on someone from the OPPOSITION; we are talking about a possible attempt from the spurned Trump base itself.

And you would be happy with that. In fact you wouldn't mind where it came from.
No sane person in this country would want to see an assassination attempt on a Presidential Candidate. Period. Now....if you are not a sane person, you would have trouble understanding that.

No sane person in this country would want to see an assassination attempt on a Presidential Candidate. Period. Now....if you are not a sane person, you would have trouble understanding that.

Sure. And you guys don't think Donald Trump is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

You guys are incorrigible.

....and THAT, was the main impetus of my O/P...sane posters go it, childish ultra partisans did not.

Sure. And you guys don't think Donald Trump is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

You guys are incorrigible.

No one, literally no one on the left is applauding the assassination of Trump in this thread. How is that for incorrigible, ya' dumbass?

No one, literally no one one the left is applauding the assassination of Trump in this thread. How is that for incorrigible, ya' dumbass?

Uh, as much hatred as you liberals pump out for the man? Referring to him as Hitler, you know the man that killed 6 million people? How could someone not get that impression?

Ya' dumbass.

No one, literally no one one the left is applauding the assassination of Trump in this thread. How is that for incorrigible, ya' dumbass?

Uh, as much hatred as you liberals pump out for the man? Referring to him as Hitler, you know the man that killed 6 million people? How could someone not get that impression?

Ya' dumbass.

Oh no, hyperbole. Like calling Clinton Hitlery and actually claiming she killed people. I have no desire to see anyone killed.

Forum List

Back