I am genuinely worried about Trump

Link to the flip flop - or shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry that the latest news does not reach you at your trailer park...but since I'm a nice guy.....

Ann Coulter Is Not Happy With Trump's Softening on Immigration

Seems that you don't know how to link..... Are you a fucking retard?

He is not softening. He is talking about the process. He is going to use the existing law and build a wall. Simple. Efficient.

Here is a link to the video for those who either haven't seen it or choose to laugh it off.

Trump Supporter Issues Threatening Message to GOP Nominee Live on the Air

I look forward to Trump losing, I want 'Nate from Virginia' to lose and I want him to lose so bad that he slinks back under whatever rock he came out of and if we're lucky he never sees the light of day again.

THANK YOU, happyJoy.......for finding the link.....and I couldn't agree with you more about Trump's "slinking"...but NOT physical harm.

Here is a link to the video for those who either haven't seen it or choose to laugh it off.

I look forward to Trump losing, I want 'Nate from Virginia' to lose and I want him to lose so bad that he slinks back under whatever rock he came out of and if we're lucky he never sees the light of day again.

THANK YOU, happyJoy.......for finding the link.....and I couldn't agree with you more about Trump's "slinking"...but NOT physical harm.

Quite pathetic really, that you were so lazy as to have someone else find the link for you.

Bro, do you even Google?

Seems that you don't know how to link..... Are you a fucking retard?

You know Zander, I kind of picture you having the same acumen as that beautiful baby in your avatar...

Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

And I think Hillary said something similar:

Hillary cites RFK assassination in explaining why she's still in race - - POLITICO.com

you seem very confused. the link you put up was when they wanted her to drop out of her primary against obama in 2008. at the time she talked about bobby kennedy.

i'm not certain what relevance you think that has to the current situation in which the o/p expressed concern because the donald's adherents are so violent and insane that they can easily turn on him if he backtracks on the promises he made....which he would have to do since they aren't things that could rationally or legally or financially be done

Strange that you think the Secret Service can protect Coumadine Clinton but not Trump.

Why is so damn difficult for right wingers to comprehend the English language?...What I stated is an attempt FROM TRUMP'S OWN PISSED OFF BASE because of his reversal on immigration.

it's not that they don't understand. if they acknowledge your point, they have no response.

it's what low-IQ uneducated trumpsters do when they can't address the point.

A right wing rebel by definition on the fringe, and more likely to do something so horrendous. Most of those fruitcakes are gun nuts hoping for an armed confrontation with the government anyway.

True....unfortunately for such nut cases notoriety ....even if its infamy...... is just as "good."

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

Your concern is touching.

The slinking I was actually referring to the caller. Trump...if he just isn't President then I'm happy.

I'm disappointed once again with the far right who are unable to comprehend the topic of this thread.

And I think Hillary said something similar:

Hillary cites RFK assassination in explaining why she's still in race - - POLITICO.com

you seem very confused. the link you put up was when they wanted her to drop out of her primary against obama in 2008. at the time she talked about bobby kennedy.

i'm not certain what relevance you think that has to the current situation in which the o/p expressed concern because the donald's adherents are so violent and insane that they can easily turn on him if he backtracks on the promises he made....which he would have to do since they aren't things that could rationally or legally or financially be done

Did your law firm come up with that explanation, Jillian?

The whole argument revolves around candidates speculating about someone getting assassinated. There's Hillary's remark, and nat's thread. Same deal.

The slinking I was actually referring to the caller. Trump...if he just isn't President then I'm happy.

I'm disappointed once again with the far right who are unable to comprehend the topic of this thread.

Spare us your bs.

Quite pathetic really, that you were so lazy as to have someone else find the link for you.

Bro, do you even Google?

Bro, do you even have a reason to post in this thread or are you too lazy to have an actual opinion about Nate from Virginia?

Maybe they're just too pissed off to be using whatever brain cells they may have left....

My point was and is that FIRST, I don't like any kind of violence in our political sphere....and, SECOND, since I want Trump to lose and lose badly, I know that even a lame attempt on him would actually make him a "martyr".

Spare us your bs.

You prove my point. Threatening someone's life, especially the President or a prominent candidate is ugly, it's a sign that we have some problems in our society. It's not bs, it's not something that should every be status quo. And yes, it's happened on the left and right, it's rarely considered acceptable.

Forum List

Back