I am genuinely worried about Trump

Brilliant timing by Clinton, coming out with the "Trump is a racist" speech just as Trump tried tacking away from his past racism, something that got him in trouble with his alt-right base.

If Trump tacks back to his racist side now, it means everyone says "Yep, Clinton was absolutely right, he is a flaming racist."

And if Trump tacks away from the racist side, his base will see it as being abandoned, and they'll turn on him even more viciously.

Rock, Trump, hard place. Pass the popcorn.

It's not just a feeling of betrayal that puts Trump and his people at risk. It's the money. In a scampaign as corrupt as Trump's, everyone will be stealing from everyone. Some Trump-fans will be angry over Trump scamming them out of their donations. Some Trump-fans be angry about Trump stiffing them for honest work done. Some will be angry about not getting the graft they were promised. And some Trump fans will worry other Trump fans might rat them out concerning the many crimes they committed together, and take action to prevent that.
I don't think you like Trump. I am a little out of touch. Is "alt-right" a new connotation or has it been around awhile? Can you come up with more creative perjoratives?

When you spend much of your time trying to convince half the nation that a man is "hitler" who will kill them in a nuclear war, you are creating a world view where killing him is morally not only justifiable , but demanded.

Again, an inane response...It is NOT my ilk who wants to impose harm on Trump....it is YOUR ilk that feels that the orange clown charlatan bullshitted you.....See the difference?

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

When you spend much of your time trying to convince half the nation that a man is "hitler" who will kill them in a nuclear war, you are creating a world view where killing him is morally not only justifiable , but demanded.

That is on you and your ilk.
A mere "thank you" doesn't do justice for a post like this in a thread like this one.

So you think a rebel is more dangerous to Trump than the Establishment?

I'm just reacting to a right wing caller to a right wing talk radio.........stating his right wing hatred toward Trump if he ALSO flip-flops on the wall.....Simple as that.

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

Here is a link to the video for those who either haven't seen it or choose to laugh it off.

Trump Supporter Issues Threatening Message to GOP Nominee Live on the Air

I look forward to Trump losing, I want 'Nate from Virginia' to lose and I want him to lose so bad that he slinks back under whatever rock he came out of and if we're lucky he never sees the light of day again.

Link to the flip flop - or shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry that the latest news does not reach you at your trailer park...but since I'm a nice guy.....

Ann Coulter Is Not Happy With Trump's Softening on Immigration

So you think a rebel is more dangerous to Trump than the Establishment?

A right wing rebel by definition on the fringe, and more likely to do something so horrendous. Most of those fruitcakes are gun nuts hoping for an armed confrontation with the government anyway.

Strange that you think the Secret Service can protect Coumadine Clinton but not Trump.

Why is so damn difficult for right wingers to comprehend the English language?...What I stated is an attempt FROM TRUMP'S OWN PISSED OFF BASE because of his reversal on immigration.
It’s rather pointless to expect much of anything from someone who supports the likes of Trump.

Everyone hopes Trump stays safe so after the election he can go back to conning investors and declaring bankruptcy.

I wasn't a supporter of Obama but I held the same sort of worry back in 2008. I'd much rather somebody I don't care for gets elected than have our election system be compromised. Hopefully the caller was just somebody whose mouth was bigger than his guts.

Forum List

Back