I am genuinely worried about Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
No, you're not.

Well, you're missing the point either because you can't comprehend what you read or because you're basically an idiot.

I stated from the very beginning that I am against violence AND that the only thing that could now help Trump is to become a martyr. If there's a grown up around your basement, ask for help in your comprehension needs.

Strange that you think the Secret Service can protect Coumadine Clinton but not Trump.

Well, you're missing the point either because you can't comprehend what you read or because you're basically an idiot.

I stated from the very beginning that I am against violence AND that the only thing that could now help Trump is to become a martyr. If there's a grown up around your basement, ask for help in your comprehension needs.

No. Don't lecture me about being a "grown up" until you can refrain from attacking my reading comprehension, calling me an idiot, or telling basement jokes.

You are being completely disingenuous. Nobody as far left as you could be capable of expressing any genuine concern for a political opponent, much less Trump himself. I still remember that gun control thread of yours wanting gun manufacturers to be held accountable for the deaths of people resulting from the use of one of their firearms. I recall you coming completely unhinged.

So, I'm not buying your "genuine concern."

Last edited:
  • Banned
Strange that you think the Secret Service can protect Coumadine Clinton but not Trump.

Why is so damn difficult for right wingers to comprehend the English language?...What I stated is an attempt FROM TRUMP'S OWN PISSED OFF BASE because of his reversal on immigration.

Why is so damn difficult for right wingers to comprehend the English language?...What I stated is an attempt FROM TRUMP'S OWN PISSED OFF BASE because of his reversal on immigration.

There's the English language, and there's yours. Not the same thing.

So, I'm not buying your "genuine concern."

I really don't give a crap about "what you're buying"......I simply stated my case that I dod not want violence against ANY of the politicians.......Now, you can derail through your posts the subject of this thread to gun control issues...its your moronic right.

Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

When you spend much of your time trying to convince half the nation that a man is "hitler" who will kill them in a nuclear war, you are creating a world view where killing him is morally not only justifiable , but demanded.

That is on you and your ilk.

You should be more worried about Killary. People who kill leave a trail of bereaved family members, some of who want revenge. Many are the boys who grow up with anger in their hearts vowing to kill the person who murdered their father. As any mafia godfather can attest, the more people you kill, the more people want you dead. And the Clintons have been murdering people for 4 decades.

Hopefully the Secret Service is well aware that they are protecting a wide hipped serial killer and will anticipate attempts at reciprocity. I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm saying there's a real danger there that ought to better command your attention.

I simply stated my case that I did not want violence against ANY of the politicians

Liar.

I really don't give a crap about "what you're buying"

Of course not. Someone called you on your fantastical bullshit, and now---

Now, you can derail through your posts the subject of this thread to gun control issues...its your moronic right.

---you're whining about having your thread derailed.

I have read your post a couple of times and am not really clear about what you are saying.

Brilliant timing by Clinton, coming out with the "Trump is a racist" speech just as Trump tried tacking away from his past racism, something that got him in trouble with his alt-right base.

If Trump tacks back to his racist side now, it means everyone says "Yep, Clinton was absolutely right, he is a flaming racist."

And if Trump tacks away from the racist side, his base will see it as being abandoned, and they'll turn on him even more viciously.

Rock, Trump, hard place. Pass the popcorn.

It's not just a feeling of betrayal that puts Trump and his people at risk. It's the money. In a scampaign as corrupt as Trump's, everyone will be stealing from everyone. Some Trump-fans will be angry over Trump scamming them out of their donations. Some Trump-fans be angry about Trump stiffing them for honest work done. Some will be angry about not getting the graft they were promised. And some Trump fans will worry other Trump fans might rat them out concerning the many crimes they committed together, and take action to prevent that.

You should be more worried about Killary. People who kill leave a trail of bereaved family members, some of who want revenge. Many are the boys who grow up with anger in their hearts vowing to kill the person who murdered their father. As any mafia godfather can attest, the more people you kill, the more people want you dead. And the Clintons have been murdering people for 4 decades.

Hopefully the Secret Service is well aware that they are protecting a wide hipped serial killer and will anticipate attempts at reciprocity. I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm saying there's a real danger there that ought to better command your attention.
Hillary's body guards to often wind up dead.

Forum List

Back